Eye Candy: Marg/Catherine Picture Thread #5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much for the pics Lady E!!! :D I thought it was Gary Dourdan.. but whatever she's so purty!

EricaSJ said:
More pics from the event last night:
Oh I know that our Mac 'ho Ldizzle will love this!!! And I want to be in the Marg/Billy/Mac/whoever sandwich.

AngelEyez said:
Hottie_Cath said:
Thank you so much for the pics Lady E!!! :D I thought it was Gary Dourdan.. but whatever she's so purty!

Yeah I'd love that. He was there though.
He was there? Oh I wanna see! I only saw lots of pics of Katie Couric and David Caruso :lol: But I didn't see any Gary D.

And E the pics were updated, I saw lots of new Marg piccies.

^still looking for my pic? mwahaha.

happy bday kc.
happy bday ru.

and we are almost at marg's bday people

Hottie_Cath said:

He was there? Oh I wanna see! I only saw lots of pics of Katie Couric and David Caruso :lol: But I didn't see any Gary D.

Yes he was. Ive seen a pic of him plus he's in the background on one of the pix on WPAP. Where WP and Anthony L. from Without A Trace are talking.

Anyway, yay new Marg pix. Not my fave style on her but she def looks gorgeous.

Oh Erica just posted the Gary D/Eric S pics on BTA. LOL Gary D looked drunk. :D
I wonder why Gary D and Eric didn't have any pics with Marg, Billy (yet? we might have them soon).. I want to be in the middle of the Gary,Marg,Billy,Eric sandwich also hehe.

And Im not feeling her outfit so much but I like the hair and the bag.

I just uploaded some more pics, but I'm too tired to post them here now. Plus ImageShack is being mean to me, sorry. :( Anyway I love the hair too. It's perfect. :)

Thanks for the birthday wishes guys!! What a wonderful thing to see when I sign in, beautiful Marg pics. I actually kind of like the dress, very high fashion. She's superb :D

I wish Marg took that lace top off.. I wouldve loved it if she only wore that slinky dress underneath lmao. :D

One cutesy pic of Marg/Alan.

Awesome pics of Marg, thank you everyone! :) I love her hair :)
And you guys are awesome *points to Rissa, Erica and Zsazsa* :lol: RC must be feeling fine :p

Not sure weather these have been posted:
1 2 3 4 5 6

WOOOOOW! She looks awesome! Is it from last night.. where? :lol:

Her hair is VERY pretty on these pics!

LMAO did you notice she was wearing artificial lashes? And you could see her contact lenses. :lol: Still beautiful, stunning, breathtaking, though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back