Eye Candy: Marg/Catherine Picture Thread #5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else picked up the new "ultimate CSI" guide that just came out? Here are two pages dedicated to Cath:

I've got some of the Gil pages at my place too. Will be working on getting the others up in the next few days.

There are a number of goofs I noticed right away. They also mentioned that Gil gave Cath "Mr Piggy" when she was promoted to DAYSHIFT supervisor. (should have been "swingshift")

Andreina said:
I want to know does she have kids, is she married or maybe a boyfriend..??
Marg is married for 17 years (since September 9th, 1989). Her husband, Alan Rosenberg, is also an actor and the current president of SAG. He starred on Cybill, The Guardian and several other shows. He also guest-starred on CSI, playing Adam Novak in the season 5 episode Weeping Willows. Marg and Alan have a son named Hugh who just turned 16 in October. :)

And Fra, Marg has the most gorgeous blue eyes. She doesn't need colored contacts. :D

Thanks for the scans, kay. I love the pics they chose. Hehe. The cap, the vest, the jeans, the gun! <3

coolcatz said:
piggy got a sex change?
Whoopsie! :eek: My bad. Yes, it's still "Miss Piggy". ;)

That's what happens when you're doing stuff at work on the internet that have nothing to do with work and have to try to disguise/hide it from the boss. :devil:

I think the best part of those Cath bio pages is:
"Catherine is no stranger to extreme physical situations. First, leap into danger, then figure it out. "

That's our Cath, for ya.

Hehe just realized I had forgotten to mention the shades. Oh and the pic of young Catherine. Me loves it muchly! I wish we could see more of Catherine back in her dancing days. :devil:

kaylyne said:
coolcatz said:
piggy got a sex change?
Whoopsie! :eek: My bad. Yes, it's still "Miss Piggy". ;)

That's what happens when you're doing stuff at work on the internet that have nothing to do with work and have to try to disguise/hide it from the boss. :devil:

I think the best part of those Cath bio pages is:
"Catherine is no stranger to extreme physical situations. First, leap into danger, then figure it out. "

That's our Cath, for ya.
You're right the first time kaylyne.. the fetal pig is a "he".. didn't Grissom say "I'm giving him to you as an office warming gift." to Cath in No Human's Involved?

And yay!!!! thanks so much for the scans.. Ultimate CSI--that's the new CSI book out right?

EDIT: I checked the transcript, Gil did refer to the fetal pig as "him".

LMAO. So I guess he actually had had two fetal pigs. One Mr. Piggy and the other Miss Piggy. He gave the Mister to Catherine and kept the Miss. :lol:

Well, "miss Piggy" flows off the tongue better than "Mr Piggy". however, every time I hear the words "miss Piggy", I get visions of ....well, Miss Piggy of the Muppets. Our Piggy is so much better looking than that other "porker".

Which epi was it where Gil had to use a couple of Piggy's pals for experiments? The sewer one...."down the drain" I think.

BTW do we know where Piggy is hanging out these days? Is he spending time with "the ducks" in Cath's office yet, or is he back with the butterflies & spiders? I haven't paid much attention lately.

ETA: yes, Ultimate CSI is the new one. It's actually quite good. Whereas the Companion was mostly writing and storylines, this one's mostly a pictoral.

in that article they talk about a "Paradise Gardens" club, near young cath's pic.
But, wasn't it the Franch Palace? O.O

^ Ah. The eternal mystery of continuity. LOL. The one thing I remember about this is it was clearly stated in season one that it was French Palace. But who knows? Maybe Cath worked for two clubs back then? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back