Eye Candy: Marg/Catherine Picture Thread #5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the Marg/Nicolette pics. :D

I love this scene in Fannysmackin' where Cath was in the mother/big sister mode with Greg. She's now a supervisor but Greg is still comfortable around her like he did Season 1. I love their convo here, its so close to real life convos. I love the scene where she threw the tape to him. yay! :D

Here is Catherine while interrogating Chacha in Fannysmackin'. OMG no teenager should mess with Cath, lol.. she got lots of practice with Lindsey. :lol: This is Cath giving Chacha the "yeah riiiiight" stare:

Ok, lol...please don't kill me.
Because I already blame myself...but, Cathy a supervisor? Since when?
I'm confused.
After Gil asked Ecklie to keep the team together in grave Danger, she kept the supervisor job?

*hides under a rock, ashamed..INCREDIBLY ashamed*

Yup, she's still a supervisor. In Season 6 her nameplate still reads "Catherine Willows-Supervisor". And in an interview, Marg said that she wasn't officially demoted, "I am the, we’re co – I don’t know, just something to justify the fact that I am now back with the team or something, the original team are back together" as expected, the writers didn't expound much on what happened after Grave Danger. :rolleyes:
But, like Marg, we think that she and Gil are co-supervisors.

And yep Anne I was also glad that they had a scene together. :D I had a Table Stakes-headdress flashback when I saw the Cath/Greg scene here in Fannysmackin'.

angeldreams said:
From People Choice Awards this year.

Two alone and three with a 'desperate housewife'.

One Two

Girls have fun
These links won't work to me :( *slaps internet :mad:* But as I hear from the others these are from the 32nd PCA. I loveee her dress and whole outfit on those pics. She was amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back