Eye Candy: Marg/Catherine Pic Thread #6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all, ok I know I haven't post anything here before, but I have something to say it loud and here goes:

:eek: I dreamt of Marg this morning~~~ :eek:

In this dream, it was like in a house party or something, lotsa guest walking around, and when I saw Marg, I was like dumbstruck :eek:, not because it's Marg (in that scene somehow she's supposed to be there), but because she cut her hair very short (even shorter than when she's in CSI LV Season 1), she looked fresh and definitely stunning.

And "eloquent" me :D have got the nerves to go up to her and say, "hey Marg, that's a gorgeous haircut you've got yourself, you looked like Judi Dench!"

Yap, Judi as in the Oscar time Judi, so you guys now can imagine how short Marg hair is? ;)

Actually my dream was kinda short, couldn't remember her reaction or anything. Damn...I should have at least go hug her or do something before I woke up... :( ok...I will try to tonight, hopefully I get a repeat telecast of that dream :lol:

And before you guys wonder or ponder, yes, I guess I dreamt of her coz I've been checking out Marg photos in this forum recently...nope I didn't *thud*, but I guess I will if I dreamt of her tonight, again. :lol:

I'm not a fan of a short-haired Marg:
margbb1-1.jpg

I'll take the K.C. look anytime:
margcbkctower.jpg

Hey everyone. Man being a newbie kinda sucks. Lol.

Marg is so pretty. Beyond words. And I have to agree, her with longer hair suits her a hell of alot better.

I think she is the only woman who can pull of two hair colors! OR make that 3.. blonde, red, or blonde & red. :D And at her age. wow. same goes for Cath... lol duh. :lol:

I have to say that I love her hair... that makes me sound so creppy o_O but it's true *sigh* I want hair like that.

Aw, the Rashonama pic!
I loved how she looked in that ep.

Loving her heir is pretty common, u know? I tried to copy it for like a THOUSAND times, but I never looked HALF like her. T_T

lol short-haired Marg is just as great as brunette/black-haired Marg. :lol: But I think she looked cute with short hair in Frame by Frame although that movie was kind of meh. lol.

Not fond of the hair, but whoa Marg licking ice cream is HOT!

kaylyne, I liked that "so?" expression on Marg's face in that 1st pic...though I can't say the same for that hairstyle :lol: ...And that K.C. look's always legendary... :)

Erica, agreed with that hot-icecream pic lol...I won't mind being that *cough* ice-cream *cough* :p

k, I just felt I have to "show" you guys that short-hair image of the dream-Marg, so here it is, a manip pic:

not even 1/10 of her gorgeousness in my dream, but this the closest my manip skills can get me

don't get me wrong, but I think she looked good in any hairstyle, though I prefered her long hair look too ;), more sexier and stunning... :D

don't know have these pics been posted, it's Marg walking her dog, but for those whom haven't, here it is:
Marg walks the dog 1
Marg walks the dog 2

Welcome, n00bs! :)
I like her her on the pic kay posted.
jue, that manip is CREEPY :eek: I have to say I didn't like her hair black, like it was in Perfect Murder, Perfect Town. Oh, that movie is just heart-smothering.

jue said:
k, I just felt I have to "show" you guys that short-hair image of the dream-Marg, so here it is, a manip pic:

not even 1/10 of her gorgeousness in my dream, but this the closest my manip skills can get me

I don't dig that hair, I don't like Marg with short hair but that's an awesome manip. Did you steal the hair from Judy Dench though? :lol:

Anyway... Marg hair discussion... I cannot NOT jump in. Long. No bangs. Blonde. = That's the best!

*notices E's stare* :rolleyes: Fine. REDHEAD!

:lol:

*glares*

I'll settle for strawberry-blonde. :p

And yeah, as mush as I'm not a fan of short-haired Marg, that manip was really well-done. :)

Marg = Long, Red, Hair. Enough said! *snicker* That's the enforcer in me weighing in.

Sophie, creepy huh? ok, I will remember not to post that pic again, won't want anyone here to have nightmares! :eek: Everyone should have nice little sweet dreams, of Marg~~ ;)

Zsazsa, Erica, thanks, and no, I didn't 'steal' that hair from Judy Dench :lol:, I just TWP (took without permission), will be returning that to her tonight though. :D

k, so strawberry blond it is, count me in. :p

jue said:
Sophie, creepy huh? ok, I will remember not to post that pic again, won't want anyone here to have nightmares! :eek: Everyone should have nice little sweet dreams, of Marg~~ ;)
Oh, I won't have nightmares, because it's MARG! ;) But when I opened it, it looked so real that I was like "WTF?!" :lol:
Fortunately, I have nice little sweet dreams of her (actually, TOO little!), and will always do. :)

Talking about manips, there's a site called worth1000.com and they manipulate photos of celebrities. They make them old and ugly :/ Signy sent me the one of Marg. Well, I better not post it here. Personally I find it offensive. If you guys are interested anyway, just send me a PM.

I get it now Sophie, thought that pic gave you creeps, as in Nightmare on Elm Street kind! I do hope you get more dreams of Marg, she shouldn't be too stingy on that, really ;)

WillowsWannaBe said:
Talking about manips, there's a site called worth1000.com and they manipulate photos of celebrities. They make them old and ugly :/
yep, I've heard and seen that site before. Erm...to be frank, some editing skills there are quite commendable, but most of it I would say, were just plainly disgusting, not to mention very offensive to people who love those celebs. Some so called manip pics I've seen are just lousy, and some just add pimples, lines, wrinkles, patches, swelling amid other horrible stuff as much as they like, I think those have done it with some kind of bad intention there, think they must have hate that celeb or something.

Celebs are also humans, they too will grow old one day like all of us, but I seriously don't know what's with those who intentionally "smeared" the celeb faces (I won't mind a single bit if they smear their own :devil:), come on, what's the purpose? Why not put your manip skills into better usage? Would you be happy or thrill if you saw your mother/father/sisters/brothers face/body being distorted like that, and put up onto web for people to view and laugh?

Will stop my rambling now, pheww :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back