Eye Candy: Marg/Catherine Pic Thread #6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
And these hot pics

Magazine:TV GUIDE
Date Published:1/23/2006

(heavily tagged) HQ's unfortunately were at marghelgenberger.com before it closed.

Actually here are the HQ pics. Had to resize them work with imageshack. If anyone wants all the images from that photoshoot just PM me and I will send you the links.

Can I ask you a favor?
Please. If you care about me and my health. Before posting those photos, give a warning. Any kind of warnng, but you can't just put them here like this *snap fingers*.
You almost provoked me an heart attack.
This has to be one of my favourite photoshoots ever.

cathwillows- those are the pics! thanks a bunch!!

and Shane, you just made my day! *drools* I love that one in the red dress and the one of her sitting on the couch and showing lotsa leg :D

Thanks for the Red Dress picture Shane. It doesn't matter if they're not HQ. You've provided them unmarked for us. I appreciate it.

Kaylyne I got dibs on the purple bucket.

*flails* *takes the huge blue drool bucket from kaylyne* Thanks Shane, those were the pics I was talking about, lol.
I wonder if someone has those leggy pics in 5000 px. :D

Shane i love you!!! hahaha
thanks for the pics.. man, man, man.. what a woman!!!
blogan thank you too.. love you too..

i love all of you..!! :D

man, man, man.. what a woman!!!!! :rolleyes: ;)

Josoyjo said:
i forgot to ask...

this photoshoot it´s new? like, from this year??

If you read back a few posts you should of seen the following for the year old photo shoot

Magazine:TV GUIDE
Date Published:1/23/2006

Holy Margness! :D I loooove the pics! The green/blue dress is just awesome. I also like the white pullover. Mmmmmh, teh legs! Thanks for posting Shane and blogan. :)

i saw that blogan.. but i thought that not all the photos were from the same photoshoot.. like the ones that marg it´s in white...
but thanks anyway for the information =P

it has been quiet in here....
so i'll just post some eye candy for all of us!
enjoy! :D

ingoodcompany_04_1.jpg
ingoodcompany_04_3.jpg
ingoodcompany_04_5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back