Eye Candy: Marg/Catherine Pic Thread #6.0

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Hottie_Cath, Jan 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

I know they're both happily married but I really think they make an attractive couple. They just seem to suit each other, personalities and physical apperance. I love thier friendly relationship, they kick ass!

Well said! *applause* You'll get that ep on Thursday, I havta wait YEEEEEEEEARS (not really lmao) yet. Grissom only got back last week. Damn being in the UK. :(

I want Marg giggles! Locomotives was a classic ep for giggles. What other eps do we have them?!

2. Lizzy_004

Lizzy_004 Pathologist

Do you happen to have a clip of that? :D

And I also loved the ET clip, though I'm not really a PureJoy shipper. But you can't count this as shipping anyway, as they're both taken..

3. Dardeile

Dardeile CSI Level One

Marg and Alan have a very healthy relationship, I think. But do you think Alan ever gets jealous when he sees Marg and Billy together?
    i know it seems like a soap opera, but that's just a question.
    You can see thay're very much in love...And in respect of his great love, do you think he's ever been like "Hey, hun, will you please stop kissing Petersen?"

4. Lizzy_004

Lizzy_004 Pathologist

I don't know.. I don't think so. I think he knows it's just for fun, he knows they are really good friends. Kissing like that, in front of a camera is just a little fooling around. And I'm sure she wouldn't do it if she wasn't sure Alan wouldn't approve it.

5. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Well, I think Alan is aware that Marg and Billy are good friends who like to mess around and so is Gina. Actually, from a lot of photos taken at award shows etc, I think both couples are very friendly to each other. I also think that since Alan and Gina are celebs as well, they know all about being flirty and playful in public. :) In fact, Marg was asked about Alan's response to the kisses and she was like "he got to kiss Cybil and I said nothing." :lol: (Alan played one of Cybil's ex's on her show.)

Here's a pic of the four of them:

[​IMG]

6. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

I wondered that too, they both most have very good, solid, trusting marriages. I suppose its just a lil harmless flirtation though right? I mean jeez honestly, I flirt outrageously with my male mates sometimes, doesn't mean anything, just a bitta fun! ;) You can tell by the look on her face that she didn't expect it and he doesn't do it a lot! I do think Billy and Marg would make a good couple though, if they weren't both married.

So jelous, look how hot they all are! lmao. Ooh I well like Alans suit, and Billys too. And the girls dresses are gorgeous, speshly Margs, stunning :devil:

7. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

We've had more than 995 posts in this thread and I started the new one as Destiny told me to. Thanks for your participation, now let's move to Eye Candy #7.0 and keep on showing the world how beautiful Marg/Catherine is. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.