Eye Candy: Marg/Catherine Pic Thread #6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!..Thanks for the pictures!...She looks soo good in those pictures!>..I love the last 3!..She has a different look on her face in every picture... :p!

Yeah, love those picture :D On the first one she looks like: Come and get me :lol: Her smile is gorgeous on those pictures :)

Gorgeous photos.

I know without the papparazzi we wouldn't have some photos of Marg, but I still wish they'd leave her alone sometimes.

I know what she's complaining about in the third.
Yes, I know.
"And there's this weird girl who keeps following me, I see her in every place I go, hiding behind bushes. She's really a psyco, I'm worried. Sources told me her name is Erica or something"

Yeah, tell us about it Marg.

Dardeile said:
Yes, I know.
"And there's this weird girl who keeps following me, I see her in every place I go, hiding behind bushes. She's really a psyco, I'm worried. Sources told me her name is Erica or something"

*snicker* So true, So true...

Dardeile said:
Yes, I know.

Thank you. Thank you. I'm such a psycho when it comes to Marg. :D

EricaSJ said:
Dardeile said:
Yes, I know.

Thank you. Thank you. I'm such a psycho when it comes to Marg. :D

Even more than Julie Moore? :eek:

Nobody tops Marg. Not even Julianne. Besides, I've been a Marg fan for longer than I've been a Julianne fan. :D

HOLY MARY MOTHER OF JESUE....you guys are really trying to kill somebody u little devils. when my brother saw them pictures of marg he was like"yo sam who's the hot chick?" and now she his background picture 4 his laptop. she is like soooooooo addive. anyway yall keep postin she like kool-lid keep it comin pleaseeeee!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back