Eye Candy: Marg/Catherine Pic Thread #6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first one is hilarious.
Poor girl, paparazzi can be a real pain in the a§§.
Wonder what she was doing...Oh yes. I know. She was talking to that woman to know if she could have a metting with me.
Marg, how many times do I have to tell you you don't need an appointment?
Men, this woman sometimes drives me nuts.

haha cool pics blogan

does anyone have pics from the photoshoot from the SAG 2 or 3 years ago....the whole cast was there and the background was white...i remember Marg was in the middle laughing

marghelgenberger.com closed! :eek: :(

I love those pictures. Her laugh in the first one is darned adorable. How can you not love her?

Thanks for the pictures!!... Bev you just can't not love her...Her smile and laugh are so sweet and so..Marg! :D

cathw ,I've never seen before those you posted!..The first one is the best :)..

Great pics!

I can understand her giving the look in the first picture. She's probably like, "God, can't you just leave me alone for five minutes!?"
Yeah! But the random girl was so ready for the paparazzi shot, lol.. :D is Marg having her pedicure in the first one?

And where's shane he has new Marg pics

It looks like she's having pedicure and manicure. First thing I thought when I saw that pic was...WTH is Erica doing with Marg and why didn't she take me with her? ROFLMAO!!

Shane, I love ya here too!

The last one is my favorite. Alan is one lucky man waking up next to that image each day.

Like I said - *THUD*

Thanks for the pics, Shane!!

I brought multiple drool buckets. you can each choose a color:

*THUD*
*Major THUD*
She's not real. She can't be.
Thanx God for creating such a creature.
My.
*Thud*
Shane we love you!!! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.