Eye Candy: Marg/Catherine Pic Thread #6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Yeah, I have that one too. Actually, a friend of mine needs it, I didn't even know there was such vid! Oh, and it would be fun to icon that movement :D
Erica? (we KNOW you have it!) :D

Since I don't have it, I couldn't tell ya. The only kilborn one I've got is the 5-questions part where she's wearing the jersey. If anyone has this can they PM me, please. *bats eyelashes* pretty please?

AngelEyez said:
Isn't this the one where she goes "I've paid my dues, Craig, I've worked some sh***." Or something like that. :lol:

Yeah it's that one. It's funny when she says that.

Kaylyne if you don't have it yet PM me and I'll send you it. :)

Yeah it is! I was laughing my ass off when she said that, I so didn't expect it. :lol: (Well now I do, but back then I was just getting to know her.)

have I mentioned lately that you guys are the best?! It makes me proud to be a Marg fan.

Time for a group hug with our theme chant "Marg is HOT"!

kaylyne said:
have I mentioned lately that you guys are the best?! It makes me proud to be a Marg fan.

Time for a group hug with our theme chant "Marg is HOT"!

hahaha.. make those words mine!!!

thx a lot for all the pics and caps..
marg it´s gorgeoussss!!!!!

just some more pics of our hot marg
no matter what she wears, she is and will always be soooo hot!!

best dress at PCAs 2006

cath.jpg
marg.jpg

my question is: Do Alan or Hughie ever have to go walk the dog or is it just Marg's job. We never see pics of the others with the dog.

Damn, Rissa, you're fast. :lol:

Nice view. :D

I don't think we'll ever see a pic of Hughie waking their dog on a celeb site. He's not a public figure after all. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back