Eye Candy: Marg/Catherine Pic Thread #6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Destiny the Hughie videos we were talking about were home videos he and his friends made and posted on YouTube. They shall have nothing to do with CBS or CSI. :) Anyways I'm not going to post the links here, just to be safe. But if you want to watch them, just pm me. :)

That would be better Erica, But I will check into it when the stars or their children do put up stuff on such sites, thats all I can do.

A little bit of our girl from Meet Market:
csi714cathstripper0127.jpg

csi714cathsara0018.jpg

Okay, now why can't they just make this show: CSI: Criminally Sexy Individual and make it all about Marg?

Seriously, highlights of the episodes = Marg.

*thud*

Oh havent been here for ages, have been missing all the Marg loveliness.

I like the v-neck jumper too, the stripes suit her. And i really like her season 7 hair, reminds of kind of how it was in season 4.

Drumchik said:
Okay, now why can't they just make this show: CSI: Criminally Sexy Individual and make it all about Marg?
That would be a great show :) Maybe they could make it a spin - off when CSI finishes :lol:

Just one.
Momo, the one we were referring to, was the dog she had before this one. He died not so long ago.
And now there's this new dog, but we don't know the name yet.

yes, well we had to make the best of it...but i hope soon there will be episodes with more of our queen of hotness ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back