Eye Candy: Marg/Catherine Pic Thread #6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
milkyway Please remember you have 24 hrs to edit your post if no one has posted after you. Double or more posting is considered spamming. Thank you.

Hey folks there is a SAG Award thread in "General Media & Tv" forum, for any celebs your want to discuss not associated with CSI.

WHOA! Nubmer 2 is mega hot. Thanks.

Edited to add: See its so hot I can't spell number right. :p

My fave is number 1. I know why you like number 2 lol.

OT: Ldizzle I don't think Ali was there. She was probably busy filming heroes.

Bev said:
WHOA! Nubmer 2 is mega hot. Thanks.

Agreed! Nubmer 2 is shizzlin' hot. But I like Nubmer 1 too. And Nubmer :)lol:) 3 makes me wonder how come that this woman makes even such a not-my-kinda dress bearable! (Or should I say wearable? :lol:)

I told you her hotness messes with my abilities. Not only can't I think strait, I obviously can't spell either

lol yep! Gotta love that look in her eyes. Sexy! Alan is one lucky man, not only is he President of the SAG, but he's got the hottest chick around on his side.

Hehe #2 is definitely a fave, but the other two are gorgeous as well. Can we not pick? Cause you know, any Marg pic is a fave! :D

*hops in* *waves*

Really love those pics. And wow how she managed to look good in that dress! Not that I don't like the dress :devil: but I would look like a saucage in it.

*hops out*

You just killed me with this picfest :lol: Gosh, Marg looked awesome :D The dress is not my favourite but her make-up is beautiful :D Thanks for al the great pictures! :)

Great pics, thanks! :)
I have a question. Where does this picture come from? (I saw it in a music video and capped it). I don't have the video, but I'd love it, I'd be grateful if someone could PM it to me :)
So, pic:

actually, I believe it's Craig Kilborn. Must be the one I don't have. She's wearing a football jersey in the one I've got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back