Everyone's age?

I don't know Lynde but I do know who is Sergei Bubka :D
I'll turn 20 in 4 months and I feel so old :(

Then I guess that makes me the "Mom" of the group, eh? At 34 I am the oldest. Well, I'm the oldest that's admitted it so far....

*sigh* I'll be over here, making brownies if anyone needs to talk.

(You don't know how serious I am about that last statement... LOL) :cool:

~~Briar

Bein independent is awesome. You get to learn bout the most important person in the world...yourself. Seein invisible people..i dunno bout that...im not gonna touch that. Whatever floats your boat. AGE:26

"whatever floats your boat?"
OH please! whatever "Tickles my fancy!" that is so like, five minutes ago! lol, jut kidding... :D
I am mostly dependant, i focus on my own work and being myself most of the time, you have no idea how many hours i sit at home being a loner and working on my website and writing fanfiction! :D

I wouldnt call that a loaner

I was tryin to think what Catherine said in that one epsiode.....most likely you would know

i don't know... you mean about Grissom and his "hermetically sealed condo doing genius level crosswords...?" i think that it was "Pledging Mr Johnson...?"

No, she said somein like..."Whatever tickles your pickle", but not that...i know she was sittin in the lab, and i belive she was with Warrick. Thats all i can remember

probably read the script a long time ago... i don't remember... i like how grissom says to a dude:
"Is that a pickle in your pocket or are you just happy to see us?" :D

Back