Eva/Natalia #2: History Aside, She's Making a Good One!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Boa_Vista_Fan, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doublehelix

doublehelix Police Officer

I think if Natalia had born a child and kept him/her (I also favor a daughter, by the way) we would have found out about it. I tend to favor the idea that she realized the pregnancy just before leaving Nick and never told him. I think that giving it up for adoption makes more sense, she was in no position to raise a child then and gave the child up for adoption.
    It would also make for great drama if through a series of events she was permitted to see the child, but it would only be once and she would never see the child again. Put Delko in the scene too! He'd be there to convince Nat that she had done the right thing in letting the child go.

I am rethinking my prediction on "Permanent Vacation". From what the episode description says-two parents take the law into their own hands when they encounter tragedy on vacation in Miami. I tend to think at this point that Natalia is brought in to analyze evidence in the kids murders. She does not commit any huge or serious blunders but becomes aware of what the parents may attempt to do and is not successful in stopping them or at least stopping them in time.
    Edited to add spoiler code
    Oh and lastly. I think the whole "mole" situation is on its way to being dead and buried forever. The characters seemed to have move on.

But hey, we could all be wrong couldn't we?

2. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Remember those spoiler codes when discussing future episodes. ;) Thanks!

3. StarDuquesneEMT

StarDuquesneEMT Rookie

Midori sours are actually one of my favorite drinks. I took a cap of when she showed up in the system when she was arrested, so here's the info on Nat if any of y'all want it for fic:

Natalia Boa Vista
    4952 Sandshore Dr.
    Coconut Grove, FL 33133
    SSN: 966-15-9486
    Driver's license: NB29-849-04-643-5
    5'7" 123lbs
    I didn't see her birthday but Eva's is 12/27.

Also Calleigh's address is 1023 Saratoga Ave, Bal Harbor, FL 33154. Bal Harbor is like the richest neighborhood in Miami. I've also got info on Eric and Alexx's address if anyone wants it.

Eva is frelling brilliant. That's all there is to it. I can't believe the way she pulls off half the stuff she does. I have no clue how she pulled off the facial expressions in the shoulder scene, but I am in awe. Plus, she's a horsewoman too, so my love for her like triples just from finding that out. I wish I would have known about the win a day horseback riding with her before it ended, that would have been awesome.

4. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

Thanks for the info. Sldo if snyone wich to get Ryan's info dont bother because i just look the screen caps from dangerous son and its written unknown for his adress!Also they change the style of the csi info cause on Ryan's one his birhtday is on it.

5. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Wowsa he is a cutie but not as cute a Eric. So his title is Agent, what kind of agent? The whole epi revolves around "modeling" is he an agent for models, maybe Natalia was one before (Eva was, she used to model for Fredricks of Hollywood). Im curious about this "old self" thing though, surely she won't sleep w/ the guy for some tapes ; I hope its just some good Nat flirting cuz I don't think I could bear seeing her actually "going at it" w/ this dude. Well my thoughts were kinda like this: She goes in & teases him, he comes on strong, she elbows him or racks him (hurting him) he gets pissed & reports her. Then in "permanent vacation" she gets served court papers from this guy, then they would drag Eric's statement into it that she slept w/ people for information & they would serve him papers to testify against her. Just some theories, who the hell knows!

There is sooo much they coulp play with, with her character; thats why she is my favorite, she gets all the good real life stuff (& apparently all the good looking guys!) Lucky Eva!!!!

Thats some nice info on her character, how does she afford that damn house, shes a rookie, she can't make that much, Nick was a fat loser so ya know he didn't leave her any $$. I like to think she either inherited it or maybe the mortgage was down enough & she refinanced.

I would like to know also exactly what she did (her job) before she was sent into Miami. There is so much unclear to me about her past....its kind of exciting but annoying too!

6. StarDuquesneEMT

StarDuquesneEMT Rookie

In that one episode where Eric gets accused of doing drugs and Ryan is processing the scene and Nat calls to him and says she lives up the street and he's all in this neighborhood, and she's like yeah I got lucky or something like that I need to rewatch it. And then we see the outside of her house later. I need to go rewatch that episode now...

7. Boa_Vista_Fan

Boa_Vista_Fan Rookie

Yeah, I agree. I'd be willing to bet that the child (if their is/was one), is Nick's. And if that's true, she obviously never told him because I'm sure he would've brought up the subject when he came back into her life.

I get confused whenever I try to think about situations regarding Nick... The timeline just confuses the hell out of me. With all of the canon stuff we've been given (which isn't much at all), it seems like Natalia finished her whole thing (court and divorce and whatnot) with Nick just weeks before she joined the crime lab in September 2005. I don't have a lot of knowledge when it comes to domestic violence in court, but if someone who is found guilty of domestic violence is sent to jail at all, it's usually only for about a year (unless something really severe happened to the victim, but we only know that Nick went to prison for breaking her arm). And seeing as how Nick came back into Natalia's life in October 2006 and told her he was released early... And then if you were to throw a baby in there (it being his but him not knowing because she found out when she left him)... And how long did it take for the court date to be set up...

I don't know. It's just all so. freaking. confusing.

You might be right. That definitely sounds like something that could happen.

Seriously. That woman acts her butt off. It's great to see someone whose actions look so natural and not forced on television.

Hmm... I just assumed that "Agent Mike" was a federal agent... It'd make sense, seeing as how she needs to get surveillance tapes from him. But I guess a talent agent could work, too. And I don't think that she'll sleep with the guy. I'm expecting some flirting, which'll be great, because I love flirty!Eva/flirty!Natalia. :D

I actually have that the season four dvd disk with that episode on it in my laptop... Here's their whole conversation:

Ryan: "What are you doing here?"
    Natalia: "I just live up the street. I heard all the sirens. What's going on?"
    Ryan: "You live up the street?" [Natalia nods] "In this area?"
    Natalia: "It's... a long story."
    Ryan: "Well it can't be a bad one of it ended up in this neighborhood..." [Natalia shrugs, looks away, and then changes the subject.]

...I think that kind of screams "NICK!"

But that's just me.

8. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

I have the dvd and if you watch it with the comentary they talk about how it was the beginning of her story about her ex husband and the abuse.

9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Well the timeline for her having a baby could be screwy but I look at it like this: She never said when she got divorced so im thinking if she was pregnant when he broke her arm & she just hadn't told him yet(scared to) & then he went off to jail & she went into that woman's shelter; she could of had the baby there & then put it up for adoption to protect it from Nick. She could of given birth in like May or something then came to the lab in september. If she had just been about 3 months pregnant (she still wouldn't be showing yet) at the time he went to jail that would put her at 6 months being in the shelter before giving birth. He could of been sentenced 18 months & was released early (being at 1 year). It could of happened!! That would totally explain the whole "skeletons" scene & also the line "Its just nice you said we". & ya know, if she did have a baby it would be just turning 3 around the end of the season. That would make a great finale having her unfold all this near the end.

I also thought it would be cool if her big "twist" would be that she is Horatio's 1/2 sister. I don't really know why, but looking back on their scenes in "urban hellraisers", "collision", "darkroom", "cotc", "looks could kill", "internal affairs"; they weren't at all romantic but caring & he DID hire her to be on the team after the mole thing. Just a thought...you know how Miami loves to 'bond' their characters as a family.

10. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

11. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Those are great, CALLEIGHSPEEDLE. Some i've seen before. That 3rd one looks like a totally different Eva. The 4th one is one of my favorites of her, she looks very Natalia-ee in that one!! She's hot all the way around.

12. doublehelix

doublehelix Police Officer

Natalia be Horatio's half-sister? Yeah, that is pretty "out there".
    I wouldn't be too complicated if I was writing a story about Natalia having a child at some point. It would be more like:
    Two hysterical parents are brought in to CSI Miami to help find there missing 4-5 year old daugter. When asked to give a DNA sample just in case, they both say that DNA will not work because the girl was adopted from a woman in a bad marriage. They hand the CSIs a picture of the child (let's say Calleigh) and they are stunned by the resemblance. And the story would go from there.
    Don't have a single clue what the overall plot would be. It's just this one little subplot I would like to see.

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

They need to croossover with 'Without A Trace' w/ that kinda story. It'd be interesting; it would be nice to see her have something good come out of her horrible marraige. I always imagined too, that if she did indeed have a child, it would be a girl & look almost identical to her. Eva sounds like a great mom too so she would pull it off so nicely.

& how cute, "uncle wolfie"....I don't remember who said that but yeah, I could see something like that. Him & Calleigh would argue over who's name she will say first, :). Miami needs a "mom" (besides Alexx), like catherine on LV. Then they could involve the child in other storylines. The characters aren't getting any younger ya know, I'd say its time!

14. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

calleighspeedle, those pics are lovely! I like the first one with the wavy hair - it frames her face nicely. She really is a lovely lady. :)

15. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

Mjszud i so agree with you Miami need a mom. And who better than Eva to play one, but i dont think it would be possible to find a child who looks as cute as Kaya!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.