Eric/Ryan Slash--Unresolved Tension

Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome everyone!

And wow! the picture is sooooo sad! he looks so sad and sweet and cute and just plain awwwww

from what episode is it? does anyone know in what context we can place it? I could say that Ryan looks so sad because Eric just got shot :p
but is it from an episode we've already seen? or is it from an episode that's yet to come?

thanks for the pic, I like ryan's hair.
And yes ebonymist they're sooo good looking together. I was wondering who everyone began drooling over first ( ryan is so cute and eric is just well hot). And if you thought about this pair from the beginning or just watched the show and started thinking about them as a couple.

Yes you can tell by that picture that Ryan is so sad that Eric got shot. But Eric being shot is a perfect reason for them to move in together so Ryan can help eric get better. :devil:

SwiftTales the pic is from next week's episode.

That is a beautiful pic! He looks so sad. I just want to cuddle him.

It was Ryan that I fell for first, and he's still my major obsession. But then I started reading fics and watching them a little closer on the show, and I got hooked on the pairing. It's the pairing more than Eric that I like (sorry Eric-lovers). There's so much potential.

I keep thinking that if Eric got hurt, then Ryan could look after him. But then, Eric has a close family. His mother would probably be there for him. Ryan's family seems a little more elusive, so it's easier to imagine Eric taking care of him.

Okay, in the promo of 'Man Down' is Ryan yelling at what's-his-face because Eric was shot and almost basically killed or was he yelling at him because of PMS??Man Down. Also. I seen Eric nipples. Hmm??

Btw, ebonymist I hate your icon ):

Really? Without a shirt? :eek: Not just poking through like Ryan's were in Driven? :eek: Ooooo. :eek: Must go and watch promo.

Ryan does get a little PMSy from time to time. :lol: Maybe that's the explanation for S & T?

*strokes Ebonymist's icon* Pretty icon! :D

No, this is more than just "poking through" lol I mean, Delko's shirt was ripped open in order to get his heart back up to beat by the ER (which is a really sad thing to watch).

Let me ask you guys this: WWWD (What Would Wolfe Do?) if, actually put into the CSI: Miami script, Eric and Ryan had a relationship. What exactly do you think he'd do?? Any good scenarios?

You two crack me up! :lol: *sticks her tongue out at ransom* I like my icon, thank you very much. :p

Yeah, that was pretty sad to watch... :( Poor Eric. But yes, they did rip his shirt open. Hmm... Maybe Ryan should get shot so they have to rip his shirt open... :devil:

Tough question, I don't know what Ryan would do. Personally, part of me thinks it's better when we have to make inferences as to what's going on between them. I like guessing. It makes things more interesting. Just my opinion.

Hey, guys! *waves* Long time no see, eh?

Welcome to all newbies! :D

Okay, commenting back on some old stuff...

Ali said:
I don't think you're crossing the line. It's lubricant for the car's engine, right? Engine oil. What's wrong with that?
:lol: :lol: LMAO!!! :lol: :lol: You are sooo funny, Ali! I love the way your mind works! :devil:

Okay, I watched the last episode, and I was almost crying b/c Eric got shot. Of course I knew he would, but still... I was so troubled by the whole thing. Traumatized, I tell you! TRAUMATIZED!! I had trouble sleeping b/c of it. :(

And Ryan... I love how they showed his sensitive side again. He looked like he was about to tear up when you first see him. Makes me want to cuddle him even more! Aww... :( You can tell he was trying really hard to hold his emotions in. And then at the end, I almost got the feeling that he wanted to hug the boy and comfort him, seeing that he took a couple of baby steps/foot shuffles towards the boy. Maybe it's just me, but I almost expected him to reach out and just hold the boy in his arms. That would've been a really sweet scene, imo.

I'm really looking forward to the next episode. I saw a cap of Ryan looking really sad and worried about Eric. Oh, and the promo went by so fast, but I did see him yelling and getting into a guy's face. Not sure if he shoved him or anything, but we all know of course why he's so angry, right? ;) He can't lose Eric. And he'd do anything (justice-wise) to get the guy(s) who did this to his love. Awwww...

ETA: inge, have you been by my LJ? I posted a couple of Eric/Ryan stuff in there: one drabble and one ficlet. *nudge, nudge* :D

It's nice to see you again Shadowfax! :)
I read all your fics, but again, time is a thing I don't have a the moment. will do it now on your LJ and to give you a preview: I liked them all! :D

Yes, Ryan was pretty angry and sad in the trailer. I think he attacked the guy. I hope that this won't cause problems later. :(

to answer the question: I think Ryan will react angry and sad and the others (who don't know about the relationship) are confused by his actions. and then Ryan breaks down and confesses to Calleigh or Alexx that he and Eric are in a relationship. and the person (Alexx or Calleigh or both) will hug him and will tell him that everything will be allright. :D

Thanks, inge! *hugs* :D

Your scenario sounds like a plot to me. *mind's a-whirring* Mind if I use it? See how it turns into a ficlet? Eh? ;)

*shakes head out of a daze* Uh, what? Aargh! Did I just offer to write another fic? Argh, NO! What was I thinking? No! No more plot penguins! *hides from penguins* :lol: And I can't make any promises either. :p

ETA: Welcome, Tristianna! Nice to see you on LJ too! :D

Good to see you back here, Shadowfax! :D

inge, you're right, that does sound plausible. :)

Poor Ryan is going to be pretty shaken up next week, and I can't wait to see what happens! :D I hope what he does doesn't cause problems, though, too. He's already gotten into one fight this season, then back in OOOO, when he slammed Cooper in to that wall... He really needs to be careful about what he does. And Eric? Well, he's in a hospital bed, he can't do anything right now. :( Bet Ryan'll nurse back to full health in no time, though. :devil:

I think it would've been cute to see Ryan hug that little boy, too. :) He's so much less creepy around kids than Horatio.

Oh my god I was thinking the same thing about Ryan hugging the boy. Oh god, hot guys who love kids. I mean, even Jonathan Togo mentioned he's good with kids on his profile.

You know I actually love that icon ;P

Honestly, I love the idea of Ryan confessing to Alexx and Calleigh. He's much more close to them and it seems that they'd both understand:

scenario
Ryan sits at one of the lonely tables near the lab with one or two chairs.
Alexx and Calleigh both walk by noticing Ryan's slumped position on the chair; thinking hard.
Calleigh approaches "Ryan-" you can just hear her concerned voice "-are you okay?"
Ryan looks up almost tired but strained, breathing in deeply, and exhaling his words "Y-yeah. I'm fine..."
Alexx steps forward "Are you sure. Honey, you looks sick. Is it about Eric?"
Ryan responds by looking out one of the windows full of orange.
Calleigh places her hand on Ryan's back for comfort "He'll be alright, okay?"
"ERIC AND I ARE DATING!!!"
Alexx plays her puppy-face look "Oh, baby!!" and hugs Ryan tight.
Calleigh fallows "Ryan, I'm so sorry!"

Oh my god I was thinking the same thing about Ryan hugging the boy. Oh god, hot guys who love kids. I mean, even Jonathan Togo mentioned he's good with kids on his profile.
Hot guys who love kids?? Definitely! What could be better than that? :D That's a rhetorical question, btw. :rolleyes: I'm sure we could think of things that might come close or are in fact better, but that would cross the PG-13 line. :lol::devil:

So, uh... hot guys with *little* kids, then? Like babies? Like when Ryan was holding baby Bethany Seaborn in Shootout (Season 3)? Awwww.... *melts* :lol:

Oh my god, yeah! That was so adorable!! I wonder if he was actually cooing at her lol

Oh, things could even get an R rating, depending on the...uh... situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back