Eric/Ryan Slash--Unresolved Tension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, I wonder if Eric and Ryan would want kids? What do you guys think?

Cute scenario, although I doubt Ryan would actually shout it out like that... But hey, it could happen. ;)

Ryan with kids is just adorable. He seemed to really like that baby in Shootout. He does seem like the type to be good with children. :D

And of course I know you love my icon, ransom. It's Adam. (You know, every time I type your screenname, it comes out 'random' and I have to go back and change it :lol: )

Shadowfax said:
Your scenario sounds like a plot to me. *mind's a-whirring* Mind if I use it? See how it turns into a ficlet? Eh?

of course you can! :) I can't write anyway, so it's better you write a story.
I'm good at inspiring people. ask Ali. :lol: ;)

maybe Ryan will shout something like that. He's sad, angry and frustrated and maybe he and Eric talked about it whether to say something to the others or not. :D

I think Eric and Ryan would be good partents. We've already seen that Ryan is good with kids and I'm sure Eric also loves babies.

Thanks, inge! I'll see what the penguins come up with. ;)

I think Eric and Ryan would eventually want kids. I think Ryan would be more of the protective type. I don't know much about his family background, but I get the feeling that he didn't have the best childhood, unlike Eric, who seems to have a very loving and involved family. I would think that Ryan would probably want to make sure that their kids didn't experience the same things he did.

The good news is, he has Eric there to balance him out. And he'll have Eric's family there too as sort of a 'guide' to help him experience what family's supposed to be. They can pick and choose the best ways/techniques of raising children based on their own experiences. But I'm sure one thing those kids wouldn't lack is deep love. :D

Awww... now I'm getting all melty again! :p :lol:

Yes, I am alive ^_~

I think that Ryan would try and shelter their kids from the world. He wouldn't want them to see what he and Eric do every day.

Eric would probably be the one to spoil them rotten >:)

Yeah, when Ryan was talking to that kid, I thought he was going to at least put his hand on his shoulder. He looked like he was trying really hard to remain professional and not cross any emotional involvement lines.

He also looked like he was searching for some words to reassure the boy, but at the same time not give him any false hope.

He's just sweet. My hubby was telling something the other day and I had to try really hard not the compare him to Jon.

My hubby said he was reading the news paper at lunch, and he read a story about a lady stabbing here kids to death. :( He said he brought it to the attention of his colleagues and he could hardly hold back the emotion in his voice; thought he was going to cry.
It was like something in him snapped and he couldn't believe the emotions that just overtook him. Said it was like when I get a period and get all emotional and I can't help it. :lol:

I told my hubby, that's because he's a really sweet man, and that his colleague didn't react that way because some men are just too cold. ;)

Fortunately, you have a good hubby.

I like that Ryan shows his emotions. As does Eric, but he tends to try to hide them from others.

Yes. They want at least one kid. Ryan would wish he was able to mother his own though but the next best thing is to adopt not wanting to have some woman bare his child. It would be like cheating on Eric even if it were in the way of not having sex with her. He'd want the child to also be latino, to have a child that looks somehwat similar to his lover.

This will be posted in all the active shipper threads.

There have been lots and lots of newbies to TalkCSI and the Shipper Threads so I thought I would direct everyone to the Shipper Central Rules so those new to Shipper Central, please make sure to read them in their entirety. Thanks

Shipper Central Rules - Please make sure to read these
Shipper Central Welcome & Questions Thread - where you can introduce yourself and ask questions.
Ship Name/Song Thread List - Where you can see if your ship has a thread.

Okay, I have only 2 1/2 hours until CSI:Miami airs here. I hope there is a good scene with Ryan and Eric in there. Like maybe Ryan sitting by his bedside, or trying to kill the people responsible. Hey, either one would show he cares ^_^

I'm prolly gonna cry through this eppi.....

Edit: Ya'll aren't gonna believe this ^_^

Okay, Ryan may act like he don't like Eric around others normally, but this eppi proves it all. He is the one with the strongest reaction. He is the one the closest to crying at Eric's bedside. And if you want to take it in the slashy sense...he called Eric his partner. His friend.........This eppi is a MAJOR tear jerker. But a damn good one. And full of oh-so-close proof of there at least being some feelings there.

Jon did a fantastic job tonight. He was sooo emotional, and you really could see how frustrated he was. He even called Eric his friend several times. Like, "You Shot my friend!", and something like, 'My partner was shot in the head.' ~*~ Ryan was just so fantastic, you could really tell he cared. :D ~*~ I have a feeling that 'someone' is going to have fun making a fic from this ep. :D

Oh man! Gah! *cries* That was a beautiful ep! Or at least as far as the Eric/Ryan goes... man... those two are so in love. :)

So, now that my mushy, lovey-dovey whatever is over :lol: I gotta say 'hi' to y'all again, and that I just might be back here a little more permanently this time. For those of you who have jumped on this ship since I was last around, I'll let you know that I used to be quite the avid Hardy Boys shipper, and while I've been inactive as far as posting and reading fic goes, I've always still had Eric and Ryan in my heart. :lol: I keep trying to quit, but I just end up coming back. It kinda feels like coming home after a long time away, though. :)

Oh Eric! You're gonna be okay, Ryan will take care of you! I misunderstood the last episode, I thought Eric got shot in the back, and when I found out it was in the head, I just about died. I loved how Ryan called Eric his 'partner' (because we all know that he didn't mean as a CSI, he meant as his 'life partner'), and that he was so broken up about it... and when his voice kinda cracked when he talked about Eric, and the sad look in his eyes! At first it bothered me when Calleigh said about H and Alexx coming to see Eric, but didn't mention Ryan. But, then I just figured that it was because it's just a GIVEN that Ryan was there. :D

So, ok, I hope that all made sense... my grammar and sentence structure are kinda failing me right now. I tried my best, though. :D

Man, I have so many plot bunnies running amuck in my head right now. Too bad I'm not much of a writer. :lol: I look forward to seeing what you guys come up for this one. Oh how I've missed this ship! :D *is glad to be back*

I was really glad someone was so emotional about Eric. When he was standing against the wall he looked so sad. Like if he sat down then he would have to believe his partner was really hurt that bad. And I loved him getting in the guys face for shooting Eric. ;)

Blimey, I'm not here for a couple of days and how many posts are there? :eek: I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, given the episode that's just aired.

Are we still on spoiler time? Not that I know anything that anyone else doesn't, but still...
I'm so glad to hear Ryan calling Eric his friend and his partner, and getting all emotional about him. It wasn't so long ago that they were constantly at each other's throats, so it's good to see that Ryan really does care about Eric. We knew he did, but he seemed to be trying to hide it, silly boy.

Now what we unlucky people in Europe need are screencaps. I saw that promo, BTW. Nipples! It seems that Ryan has a hairier chest than Eric. *wiggles eyebrows* I like both. :p

And children... I can imagine Ryan wanting kids, and Eric. I always kind of imagined fondly that one of Eric's sisters might act as surrogate.

I made some icons and a wp for Valentine's day. And I found out how to animate them with my new programme. Yay! Here's the link :D

Edits - I'm a twit! :eek: I put the spoiler in the title bit and hid the title in the spoiler box. :rolleyes: I've fixed it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back