Eric/Ryan Slash--Unresolved Tension

Status
Not open for further replies.

lament

Captain
I read a really good fic for this pairing, and surprisingly, I'm beginning to consider it. Who else is intrigued by them?

I read it, cuz it's hot, but it's not a pairing I actively seek out in the show. However, they do have a little somethin' somethin' going on o_O

I haven't seen any yet. But I've read stories and I loved them. We're only on the fifth/sixth episode in the UK. *sigh* We're so behind.

ctx :D

THAT LAST SCENE IN MIAMI'S SEASON FINALE. Bahahaha. That was a great one, Delko walking out before he hears Ryan-on-TV saying what he would've liked to hear...

Hopefully they will work with continuity and we'll see more conflict next season!

Hopefully they will work with continuity and we'll see more conflict next season!

And perhaps a hot, sweaty fight, ending in a passionate embrace? :D *fans self*

Yeah, I definitely want to see the conflict continue next season. It's renewed my interest in the show, actually. I just hope they don't forget it.

Anyone have any good Eric/Ryan pics?

And perhaps a hot, sweaty fight, ending in a passionate embrace? :D *fans self*

Yeah, I definitely want to see the conflict continue next season. It's renewed my interest in the show, actually. I just hope they don't forget it.

I'm down with the hot, sweaty fight! As long as Ryan has worked out a bit (he looks pregnant sometimes :p) but Delko, oh yes!

Seriously though, I think they're going to give us like one more ep. with the Ryan/Delko tension & then just end it right there & focus back on Horatio. That's how they do. It's very upsetting.. and completely annoying.

If something relationship-oriented were to happen between the Ryan and Eric, how would it happen? Who would make the first move? How would they both react?

Hmmmm...you're full of the difficult questions, lament. I don't know Ryan's character well enough to decide who'd make the first mood, but, based on the tiny things I know about Ryan so far, I think Eric would. Ryan seems so, unsure of himself at the moment. Yeah, he said to Calleigh he was there to do his job, but it was a timid comment, almost as if he was trying to convince himself.

Woo. Most I've ever written in a post, so far.

And to how they'd react: wary, unsure, scared...pick anything like that.

Okay, the new season is almost upon us. So how will Eric and Ryan get along? Will they continue to fight? Will they find common ground? Or a common broom closet so that they can talk things out? ;) :D

And more importantly, how will Ryan react to Eric's beautiful stubble?

Stubble? Eric!Stubble. OMG! *faints*

*composes self enough to write...* oh, definitely a broom closet *...before falling again*

You know, their little tiff creates the perfect scenario for drunk fic :devil:

It's totally possible! They go to talk things out over beers, one thing leads to another...etc. ;)

I could see a drunk fic, Jeff. It's a tried, but true scenario. ;)

I have a feeling we're in for more tension (especially UST :D) the first part of this season. I'm not sure how Ryan will be able to resist Eric's stubble. I want to lick my computer screen every time I see it. But I do think we're in for some infighting.

I'm okay with that. I like the tension between the boys. If they do away with it too soon, I'll be disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back