Eric/Ryan Slash--Unresolved Tension

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by lament, Sep 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lament

lament Captain

I read a really good fic for this pairing, and surprisingly, I'm beginning to consider it. Who else is intrigued by them?

2. IHeartEric

IHeartEric Coroner

*jumps up and down* ME, ME!

ctx :D

3. stripforensics

stripforensics Judge

I read it, cuz it's hot, but it's not a pairing I actively seek out in the show. However, they do have a little somethin' somethin' going on o_O

4. lament

lament Captain

Oh, I need to post this here:

Psst! Read me--> Information From Your Mods

Read both posts. :)

Okay, so what onscreen evidence do we see? I have some moments, but I want to hear what everyone else has to say.

5. IHeartEric

IHeartEric Coroner

I haven't seen any yet. But I've read stories and I loved them. We're only on the fifth/sixth episode in the UK. *sigh* We're so behind.

6. stripforensics

stripforensics Judge

THAT LAST SCENE IN MIAMI'S SEASON FINALE. Bahahaha. That was a great one, Delko walking out before he hears Ryan-on-TV saying what he would've liked to hear...

Hopefully they will work with continuity and we'll see more conflict next season!

7. lament

lament Captain

And perhaps a hot, sweaty fight, ending in a passionate embrace? :D *fans self*

Yeah, I definitely want to see the conflict continue next season. It's renewed my interest in the show, actually. I just hope they don't forget it.

Anyone have any good Eric/Ryan pics?

8. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm down with the hot, sweaty fight! As long as Ryan has worked out a bit (he looks pregnant sometimes :p) but Delko, oh yes!

Seriously though, I think they're going to give us like one more ep. with the Ryan/Delko tension & then just end it right there & focus back on Horatio. That's how they do. It's very upsetting.. and completely annoying.

9. lament

lament Captain

If something relationship-oriented were to happen between the Ryan and Eric, how would it happen? Who would make the first move? How would they both react?

10. IHeartEric

IHeartEric Coroner

Hmmmm...you're full of the difficult questions, lament. I don't know Ryan's character well enough to decide who'd make the first mood, but, based on the tiny things I know about Ryan so far, I think Eric would. Ryan seems so, unsure of himself at the moment. Yeah, he said to Calleigh he was there to do his job, but it was a timid comment, almost as if he was trying to convince himself.

Woo. Most I've ever written in a post, so far.

And to how they'd react: wary, unsure, scared...pick anything like that.

11. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

12. lament

lament Captain

Okay, the new season is almost upon us. So how will Eric and Ryan get along? Will they continue to fight? Will they find common ground? Or a common broom closet so that they can talk things out? ;) :D

And more importantly, how will Ryan react to Eric's beautiful stubble?

13. IHeartEric

IHeartEric Coroner

Stubble? Eric!Stubble. OMG! *faints*

*composes self enough to write...* oh, definitely a broom closet *...before falling again*

14. stripforensics

stripforensics Judge

You know, their little tiff creates the perfect scenario for drunk fic :devil:

It's totally possible! They go to talk things out over beers, one thing leads to another...etc. ;)

15. lament

lament Captain

I could see a drunk fic, Jeff. It's a tried, but true scenario. ;)

I have a feeling we're in for more tension (especially UST :D) the first part of this season. I'm not sure how Ryan will be able to resist Eric's stubble. I want to lick my computer screen every time I see it. But I do think we're in for some infighting.

I'm okay with that. I like the tension between the boys. If they do away with it too soon, I'll be disappointed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.