Eric/Ryan Slash--Unresolved Tension

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Yes, yes you should. :p And yeah, I think you are kinda crossing that line. Ah well.

I actually kind of like S & T, too, Ali. It's the first time they really clash and it brings on a whole lot of tension that made the ending to Nailed so much better than it would've been without all that tension. :D

Yeah, I'm sure they would wind each other up most of the time. They know each other well enough to know exactly which buttons to push without crossing the line.

SwiftTales said:
maybe if when they're not together Eric could give Ryan a tube of lube
I don't think you're crossing the line. It's lubricant for the car's engine, right? Engine oil. What's wrong with that? :lol:

I have a dream of Eric going round to Ryan's place and not getting an answer at the door. When he looks round, there's someone working on a car's engine - the hood's up and they're bending over the engine. Of course it's Ryan. Eric calls to him, and when Ryan stands up he's covered in grease and engine oil. It's a silly dream, I know, but I like it. :D

hm.. I don't think that Eric would call him so soon... he'd probably hang back and watch Ryan's bum for a bit before actually doing anything :devil:

And maybe I should write a fic about it, after I finish the current thing I'm working on :p I'll have to keep it in mind

You're right, Ali, of course it's lubricant for the engine. What else would it be? :p

Have to agree with SwiftTales on this one - he'd definitely hang back and watch Ryan's bum for a little bit. Then of course, when Ryan's finished and he sees how dirty his shirt is, he has to take it off to throw in the wash. Then he'll need a shower... :devil:

I'd just like to see Ryan all grubby. He's always so clean and tidy. Even crawling around crime scenes doesn't seem to mess him up. I have this fantasy of him all greasy and dirty. Maybe Eric too. *sighs* I have to do some work. :(

:devil: Ryan all dirty, now that would be something to see. I could see Ryan upset and Eric telling him that its ok because he would make sure he would be clean in the end. :devil:

Hi everyone i'm new here. The first csi miami episode I've seen was deviant and the way eric and ryan talked about dating made me realize that there's got to be something between the two of them so here I am

Welcome to the thread sautdelange!
this place is great for Eric/Ryan slash lovers :p from devious and dirty minds that belong in the gutter *waves to everybody* to serious conversations about the pros and cons of Eric and Ryan living together

I hope you have a lot of fun :D

Welcome sautdelange!! *throws confetti* Yay another shipper! :D She's right, most of us do spend a lot of time in the gutter. So maybe we should start saying 'Welcome to the Gutter' instead of 'Welcome to the thread'? :lol:

You know, Ali I'd never had a fantasy about Ryan all dirty, but now that you mention it.... :devil: Of course I still like the idea of Eric helping him clean up! ;)

*strays back into the gutter*

Welcome, sautdelange! More slashers! Yay! The gutter is indeed our favourite place. It's so easy with Eric and Ryan. Plus they're so good-looking. How could anyone resist?

Deviant. Yes! That scene was soooo slashy. Of course Ryan was just trying to find out if Eric was free. And vice versa. So the way is clear. What's stopping them?

Like your icon, ebonymist! :D

Hey all I'm new here. I can't believe there's been a thread like this and I didn't know! Well, I'll be seeing you all around, so just wanted to say hi.

Welcome CSIMiamiLover!! Good to see you here! :D Two in one day, that's awesome!

Nobody can resist because they're so good looking, and they look good together. ;)

Anyway, I'll be back in a few hours, during or after CSIM. *is very excited* Too bad you can't have it in the UK yet. That really sucks! :( Oh, and thanks Ali!

I personally popped in to say hey and that I will be working on a bunch of Ryan/Eric stuff for my fanfiction.net account. Hope to see you people around soon.

-Tristi

CSIMiamiLover said:
Here's a pic I was told to post here.

*whistles innocently* Nice pic! Of course it wasn't me that told you to post it here. :D

Anyway...

*faints* Okay, so there weren't any Eric/Ryan scenes once again this week, but I'm willing to forive on account that it was an AWESOME episode! :D Seeing Eric get shot though, was very sad. Made me want to cry! :( And I was really touched with how Ryan acted through his case. He was very quiet, almost solemn from the very second you first see him, taking a picture of a dead 11 year old boy. At the end, he comforted the brother, and he may have even sniffled a bit. Am looking forward to next week's ep!

Oh, how could I forget! Welcome to the thread *cough*Gutter*cough* Tristianna! (Hope I spelled that right... Not actually looking at it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back