Eric/Ryan Slash--Unresolved Tension

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what Ryan felt when he first heard that Eric had been shot? Oh I really want to see this episode! Grrrrr! *stamps feet*

I like my current icon too. I don't think I could really change it just yet. I like looking at it too much.

Hello? *voice echoes around empty thread* Where is everyone? :eek:

I have to say that I like the idea of Eric needing support at work, but I don't think that he'd accept it too readily. He's so used to being in control of what he's doing. A real alpha male type. :rolleyes:

And while I'm here, I'd like to post a pic. I'll do it as a link, because I think it's quite big. Eric/Ryan pic
Whenever I see this I want to take out the background and replace it with the shelves of a supermarket. Ryan's pushing the trolley and Eric's looking at the shopping list. :lol: Is it just me being daft, do you think? Or do they look like they're doing the shopping? Or maybe Ryan's pushing a stroller with their baby in it? :D

Your not. I think it's cute. I like it when they both wear the same color. Even though they both have their own styles.

Eric had been used to being the alpha male but with his head injury I think he will learn to more a part of the team. And maybe now he would take some help. ;)

I like the idea of some of Eric's alpha-male-ness maybe being a little lost, that he needs a little more help. You're absolutely right about how he's usually so in control, and it'll be interesting to see how he deals with his new problems, and how it'll affect him as a person. Usually we see Ryan as the slightly more insecure one, but now he can maybe step up and be Eric's solid support when he needs it the most.

That is a lovely pic, too. When I saw it I thought "Man, there's no way Ryan's hearing the actual words the Eric's saying... he's too distracted by Eric finger on his lips." :lol: I love your supermarket vision, too. I can totally see it. :p

Ali!
I really like the thought of Eric and Ryan having babies together or doing shopping together, you know, just doing the usual things that couples do together... it would be soooooo sweet ^^

Do you think they'd want to adopt or that they'd ask someone they know to be the mommy? And how many kids would they want? Boy or girl? Names anyone? :p

Thanks for the pic Ali! :)
I can't wait to see the episode because it seems that they have a few scenes together.

I can see them adopting older children, not a baby. I often hear that most people only want to adopt babies and it's hard for older kids to get adopted.
I'm for a boy and two girls. :D
They would spoil the girls and would teach the boy a lot of nonsense (but not bad things). :p

inge that's true you do hear that. But I can see why people might want alittle older children. I could see these two being the type that could handle it. They are both in a profession that in nature is to help people. I could see them having enough patience to deal with older kids. ;)

Double Jeopardy is one of my favourite episodes. They have some great scenes together. A lot of interaction. Mmmm. :devil: :p

Kids. I always had a fantasy that they might ask one of Eric's sisters to do the surrogate thing for them. I read a fic, forget whose, where they were doing that and Ryan was going to be the father, so the baby would be half-Wolfe, half-Delko. So sweet!

But they could adopt. I could see Ryan really falling in love with a small child. He'd be supportive and loving to an older child, but the way he was in Shootout leads me to think that he'd love to have a baby. And how would an older boy feel about being adopted by a gay couple? Maybe awkward? :(

I was trawling on ebay last night, and look what I found! Eric/Ryan pillowcase! Isn't it fab? How do you think my husband would react to me ordering a set? One of these, and one of the Ryan ones (posted on the Ryan thread). :lol:

And look! I got a recognition award! Yay! *dances* :D

I felt bad for Delko last night when Ryan had to remind him that he was the one that show him the new equipment. But I was glad he didn't make a big deal about it. And then let Eric lead the way in following the trail of the bear scent and questioning the guy. ;)

Congrats on the award, Ali! :D Love the pillowcase, btw!

I felt bad for Eric, too. :( I almost started crying just because of that one little exchange! It was sad to see them both so upset.

On a better note, Double Jeopardy is great! Lots of great interaction between them, and Ryan could've very easily gone on and on about getting tricked by Erica, but he let it go. Good for him!

And I love the idea of them grocery shopping together and having kids and doing all those domestic things that happy couples do. ;)

I think they'd like to adopt as well although the surgurate thing doesn't sound bad at all, if it would be one of the sisters, I just think that Ryan might have this niggle in the back of his head that the real parents might show up in case he adopted

I don't know, with his OCD he might not be able to let that little fact go while I reckon that Eric would be much more relaxed about things like that

I think I'd like to see them have a son, Eric would do the whole proud father thing with baseball or hockey or some other sport but I could definitely see them with a little girl as well and spoiling her rotten

so you know... they just have both :p

CSI_Watcher_8 said:
I felt bad for Delko last night when Ryan had to remind him that he was the one that show him the new equipment. But I was glad he didn't make a big deal about it. And then let Eric lead the way in following the trail of the bear scent and questioning the guy. ;)
He did a similar thing in Double Jeopardy when Eric let something slip to Erica. He reminded Eric that he'd done the same and got a hard time from Eric over it, and then left it. I liked that. He doesn't drag things out. And he seems to be really supportive to Eric now. I like that too, needless to say. :D

SwiftTales , I think you're right that Ryan would have deeper worries about things that might go wrong than Eric would. With adoption or surrogacy or anything in their lives. He's a worst-case-scenario thinker.

Thank you, Athlov for the caps. Don't they look good in pink? I made a banner out of one of these pics already. I'll add it to my signature once I've got over being given an award. *is still jiggling with excitement* :D

OH my god! What happened to Eric's hair? Did they have to shave it all off for the brainsurgery because he was hit with a bullet? Or did he shave it off himself? If he did.... what in the blue blazes was he thinking?

Would Ryan like it?

Anyway, the caps are great, Athlov! :D

you know, I always wondered about how Ryan's family would react to his relationship with Eric... or how the others react, what do you guys think?

I think they shaved it off because of his injury/surgery. I kinda like how once in a while they throw in a subtle shot of the back of Eric's head, to remind us that he's struggling a bit. I noticed one particular shot where he kinda leaned into the shot to look in his case or something... they didn't really call obvious attention to his scar, but I think that shot was carefully planned. I thought it was pretty cool.

I too like how Ryan's not making too huge a deal about Eric's difficulties. He knows that Eric is feeling really self-conscious about it, and he's just gently helping him along with it. He keeps asking if Eric's okay (which is so sweet! As far as I can remember nobody else has...), and he's always got his back. Eric had Ryan's back when Ryan got the nail in his eye, and now Ryan's there for Eric when he needs him, too. Such a good relationship. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back