Eric/Ryan Slash #2 - Stay With Me

I can see them mess around too, I'm liking both your points. Glad to see this thread is alive, too!
Haha, I love that scene. It practically screams out slash, doesn't it? My mum, who didn't even know of the slashverse or shipverse in general, noticed the love in the air as well as the immediate tension after "Ha, ha, very funny Delko", and her only comment was "But they like each other!"
So yeah, I already said that in my first post here but I just said it again.

Can you see the boys dancing? I've got this song in my head called We Can Dance, so now I'm thinking of dancing all the time. I can see Eric take Ryan out to some dancing place and Ryan being really hesitant about it and then accepting and then they'd be really sweet, dancing slow and sharing a couple of kisses. Aaw.

Thanks love_fan ! :)

I like the scene in 'Cyber-lebrity' very much. They were all so relaxed and they were joking.
No one was mad at Ryan. :D
oh yes, Eric was very happy to see Ryan and it showed how much he cared about Ryan even though he didn't want to admit it (yet). ;)

Happy birhday, inge!
xlbirthday.gif

I love that scene in Cyberlebrity. It's one of my favorite shippy scenes. The smiles they give each other just make me melt into a shippy puddle.

As for Valentine's day, I can see Eric waking Ryan up with breakfast in bed (or at least a poor attempt at breakfast in bed), then Ryan properly thanking Eric before going to work. After work, I see Ryan making a nice candlelight dinner, some wine, and then Eric properly thanking Ryan.

Well last nights ep had ryan and eric in the same room for once and there was a bed in it, mind wonders off...

Eric making Ryan breakfast in bed? Hmmm that's nice thought especially the part about Ryan thanking him properly. That made me LOL for real when I read it.

As for the boys dancing. I can see Eric probably having some hot smooth moves but Ryan looks like he's a stiff when it comes to dancing. He's more the stand in one place and bop his head around to the beat. I'm sure Eric could loosen him up a little with a slow dance holding him tight as he whispers in his ears how he'll thank him properly later!! :devil:

ok I think we lost everyone in here wwaaaaaa!

It sucks not having any new ep's to hope there is a hardy boys scene in it.

OK so when the stupid strike is over what is everyone hoping that will happen with Ryan and Eric? I'd like to see them have a scene where someone is maybe shootin at them or one is in some kind of danger. OH Maybe Ryan falls into the Everglades and he can't swim and Delko has to jump in and save him. Then he rips his shirt off and has to do mouth to mouth on him and cpr...he saves his life and Ryan thanks him properly later!!! :devil:

I've been thinking it's too quiet in here too, but I was afraid to post because I swear that my posting in here is like the kiss of death. Seriously every time I post here, people always seem to run off. :p

Btw, I'll be sending you the cleaning bill for my laptop since I just drooled all over it at the image of Ryan laying soaking wet, half nekkid, getting mouth to mouth from Eric.

I want some angst in the show, and more focus on the boys together. Maybe Ryan ends up in a hostage situation, Eric rescues him, and saves his life at the last minute. And of course, Ryan ends up thanking him properly! :devil:

(inserts imaginary banner here)

Hey did you see I was the last one to post when the thread fell apart. I am so a thread killer. I post and it gets cob webs.

I agree about the angst for them. I want some kind of drama to bring them even closer together, like nailed did and man down. I think a hostage situation would be great, but have Delko as the one being held. Since Ryan froze in that one ep I want to see him shoot someone. Maybe they have the gun to Delko's head and he's having flashbacks again of being shot. Ryan comes in and sees it and has to make the choice to shoot the dead to save Delko, and he does.

Get ready to send me another cleaning bill!!! Then after Ryan saves delko's life Delko takes him home and thanks him properly :devil:

*lays plastic wrap over laptop to protect from droolage*

You might be right to have Eric being the victim this time. Seems like Ryan is usually stuck being the victim, and Eric's always rushing to the rescue. At least in most of the fics that I read.

How about Eric gets caught in a burning building. Ryan finds the fire hose, hoses himself down and clears a path to Eric. Then he hoses Eric down to protect him, and pulls him out of the building. Ryan pulls Eric's ruined shirt off of him and gives him mouth to mouth. And then of course, there's much "thanking properly" later that night. :devil:

Hey where is everyone? INGE, ALI, Distraction,love fan, Swifty, happilyhappy.....come on back me and fieldmouse need you!!

I thought it was great how they had Delko rush to Ryan in Nailed and take him to the hospital and be there for him afterwards and make up. BUt I was sad they never showed Ryan visit Delko in Man Down after he was shot or anything with Ryan letting Delko know he was worried for him. I mean we all knew how upset Ryan was the way he nearly beat the crap out of the duy that shot him, but did Delko know that? I don't remember. I know Ryan was at the hospital but they didn't show him w/ Delko in his room.

Yeah in most the fics I read it's always Delko the hero and I'd like to see Ryan be the hero. So on the show I really want to see something to where Ryan risk his life to save Delko and then they show a scene where Delko thanks him properly, ok no, but a scene where Delko and Ryan bond over it.

Some onscreen bonding would be awesome ;) and don't drool on your keyboards :devil: :D

Well, S4 is shown over here and since I have no background on the boys (except from the fics) it's nice to see them together even though Eric's not that nice to Ryan. But there was this one episode (was it the S3 finale where Ryan tells the whole world on the news that he couldn't have solved the case without his colleguess?) well, Eric turned away so he didn't hear Ryan say it but I bet Ryan wanted to make up for what happened with this sleazy reporter. Do I make any sense here? :confused:

Anyway, are there any special episode in S4 I should look out for?

your wish is my comand Twiz.
Here I am!

I saw 10-7 a few days ago and it's not one of my fav episodes. Ryan looked like an idiot and Eric was so angry.
I also think Ryan wanted to make up for his mistake, but Eric didn't hear it. :rolleyes:
Their relationship is so full of misunderstandings.
It would be great if Ryan is the hero for once and would save Eric's life. :D

There are so many good episodes in S4. Nailed is one of the best ones. They did have so many misunderstandings, and I think that's the episode where they realized that maybe all those little issues aren't that important.

I also liked Urban Hellraisers. Ryan joking about how Eric keeps killing him in the video game he's trying to play. Another little shippy moment in my mind is where they're looking at the ATM footage with Eric and the pretty girl. I think it was Cooper who said "you didn't get her number?" and Eric just shrugged. I think that's cause he and Ryan were already together there so he didn't care about anyone else. ;)

And then of course, there's Silencer where they tease each other over the nicknames they've given in that company blog, and we get the Hardy Boys name from. :)

WOOT WOOT Inge, Love Fan, Welcome back to the thread! Fieldmouse we did it!!! YAY *hands out smoothies and cookies to everyone who comes in.

I agree Inge, that 10-7 was such a terrible ep. Watching Ryan flirting w/ that reporter made me sick and then she screwed him over figuring out what he was talking about and airing it. The ending of him saying what he said and Delko walking away before he heard made me literally scream at the tv.

Love Fan, there are quite a few good ep's in 4 that are hardy boy if you look the right way. The 3 Fieldmouse mentioned are great. I rememeber the look on Ryan's face when he saw Delko checking that chic out, he was so jealous. And yes I think that's exactly why he didn't go for him, he already had Ryan, didn't need her. I think that cooled ryan down a little. I can't think of any other eps, just those ones she mentioned already are the ones that stand out to me.

Ryan did visit Eric in his room in Man Down, I remember because he was leaning against a wall or something, looking at Eric and looking all depressed. But there was absolutely no conversation between them and when Calleigh talked to Eric about everybody visiting him, she forgot to mention that Ryan had been by too.

I think that up until now s4 has the most Hardy Boys episodes of all the seasons so far. There are a couple of great episodes in s5, but not as many as in s4.

I personally also like the episode "Dead Air" from season 4 where Ryan wants to ask out Natalia and goes to ask Eric if it's okay. There's this tension between them in that moment, and there is this intense look on Eric's face and it's totally NOT because Eric and Natalia used to date, if you get my drift :D

Swifty you made it. You didn't want any of my stale cookies and very strong smoothies? :( *huggles* I'm doing my countdown to Wednesday, I'm on the edge of my seat, thnx :devil:

I know he was at the hospital but they never showed Ryan go in to see him just in the hallway, which sucked. I guess his face as he leaned against the wall showed how worried he was and the TPTB thought we didn't need a scene of RYan crying at his bedside for him. And yeah Cal didn't mention to him he was there, errrr.

I was thinking of another great ep but I don't know the name but it's the one where Boa's ex gets killed and Delko and him get into a fight in the hall way and Ryan comes out and grabs Delko, which was hott :devil: holding him back...
I wish my caps were better..anyone else got these better??? please post cause that's hott!! :devil: WOW they look even worse posted on here...going to search for better caps!!
calm down baby, he's not worth it

your going to have to thank me properly later!!

hold em back ...too hott

OK these ones are better

dont do it baby!1

hhmmmmmm

hardy boys win!!

That ep was Eternal affairs season 5 ep 512...that scene alone was hottttt!!

Back