Eric/Ryan Slash #2 - Stay With Me

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Jun 25, 2007.

1. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

I think that Dan has just caught sight of Ryan's shirt and his mind is calculating whose shirt it might be. Because it's obviously not Ryan's. It must be Eric's. Who else would own a tablecloth shirt? So why is Ryan wearing it? *Dan's mind ticks* Ryan's standing there, hoping that Dan doesn't reach the correct conclusion. :lol:

2. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Yay Ali you saved the thread. I saw it was on the last page and I was last to post. I'm such a thread killer!!

Ali, that's a great analysis to that pic, right on with everything. Tablecloth shirt LOL..It does look like something a grandma would have spread over her table for a family get to together. It's also totally Delko's favorite look, no taste. Maybe one day Delko will be in a rush and accidently put on Ryan's shrinking purple T shirt...that will be a dead give away to the co workers...

3. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

:lol: I really does seem like Dan's looking curiously at the shirt. Nice description. To me it looks like an old curtain that someone's grandma would have had (I'm suddenly picturing the Gone with the Wind skit on the Carol Burnett show.)

Speaking about grandma's, I wonder how their families would react to their relationship. I think that Ryan's grandma would probably knit them matching sweatervests. :devil:

4. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

Oh you are all so naughty here! Here am I, trying to control the mob of plotbunnies that I have, and you throw out a new one that's jabbering about swapped t-shirts! Aaargh! :eek:

Thinking about families - I've just been posting a fic where Ryan goes back to his family. I've loved writing his family - they're a hoot! I think I'm going to have to do some more with them. Anyway, if you fancy having a read, here's the link. http://alligator138.livejournal.com/tag/fic:+shattered+remains :D

5. inge

inge CSI Level Two

aw, I so like this fic. :D
    Why can't the writers add some family stuff? :rolleyes:

Twiz, you're NOT a thread killler, you keep this thread alive (with FieldMouse and all the others of course).

I hope to see for the rest of the season some nice friendship scenes between them. It would also great to see Ryan being the hero. I'm waiting and waiting for this and it seems that I have to wait a little longer for a Hero!Ryan episode. :rolleyes:

6. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

YAY the gangs all been popping in. *passes out hugs*

Inge, thanks but I am, I've come to terms with it.

As much as I want to learn about Ryan's family I don't. I love reading fics and how these writer's make up wonderful family stories for him, and if we learn more about his family than it won't fit with our wonderful world of fics.

BTW Ali, I loved that fic and I loved how you did Ryan's family. HIs mom and brothers were just awesome. Very well done and I think TPTB need to read some of your stuff.

It's kind of freakie how we know so much about H's family, Cal's, Delko's, hell we even had Boa's family tree jammed down our throats. BUT We know nothing of Ryan. WHat he has an Uncle Ron, we don't even know his last name. He has an uncle who is a safe cracker. We don't know if that Ron or some other uncle. We know he has a niece but were they nice enough to give us a name? uh un. We don't even know if he has a brother or sister, just someone squirted out a niece for him. Hell we don't even know if he hads parents LOL. THe poor man gets shot in the eye with a nail gun and no one in his family comes to him? Gesh, maybe Ryan is a bad person.

ooo let those plotbunnies run free. I think a fic about Eric mistakenly putting on Ryan's really tight shirt one day and not noticing it till he gets to work would be great. Also Ryan has to wear one of his shirts since he's taken his shirt and he choses one that everyone recogizes. All day they are getting looks and quized on their clothing...what a way to be dragged out of the closet, by wearing the wrong clothes from the closet.

7. FieldMouse

Ali I love that fic. :)

Twiz You are not the thread killer! :lol:

I love any kind of plot bunnies involving Ryan, Eric and tight t-shirts. Thankfully, we only have about a month (?) until the next new episode. I won't hold my breath for any actual family backstory. It would be nice to have some, but like Twiz said, I like the stories that the fans come up with. Without knowing a lot about Ryan's family, we have a lot more leeway to come up with our own ideas of what his family is like. But then again, there's always AU fic so if TPTB introduced a brother, sister, or some family member that we didn't like, we could just pretend they didn't exist. :)

8. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Just watched Three-Way and can you say jealous? God, Eric was ready to kill Erica (is that the reporter's name?). It was great. They must have had a fight that morning because Eric was a bit pissed off. And how often they stole glances at each other. But I loved Eric's face when he saw Ryan with that woman! Try to find some screencaps.

Oh, and that idea about the shirts sounds VERY good to me, so anyone please write a short or even long fic. That would be awesome!
    And of course they wore matching colours AGAIN! Can you believe it, it's like they are meant to be, at least their clothes match perfectly and they look always good together.

Here we go with the evidence. Let's start slow with the matching colours:
    http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee38/love_fan_81/CSI%20Miami/Season%204/4x05_0115.jpg
    and
    http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee38/love_fan_81/CSI%20Miami/Season%204/4x05_0117.jpg

Then we have longing (well, a girl can dream) looks in the lift:
    http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee38/love_fan_81/CSI%20Miami/Season%204/4x05_0417.jpg
    and
    http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee38/love_fan_81/CSI%20Miami/Season%204/4x05_0431.jpg

Eric can't take off his eyes from a certain CSI:
    http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee38/love_fan_81/CSI%20Miami/Season%204/4x05_0442.jpg

Ryan all gentleman let's Eric step in first:
    http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee38/love_fan_81/CSI%20Miami/Season%204/4x05_0453.jpg

And last but definitely not least a very jealous Eric:
    http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee38/love_fan_81/CSI%20Miami/Season%204/4x05_0590.jpg
    Even the DNA girls wants the two of them to work it out (all sweaty in a boxing ring :devil: :D)

9. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

I love Three-Way! Did you see the bit where Ryan's heading off into the stairwell with the female patrol officer? Eric's face? Green with jealousy!

"You two should just go into a room and beat each other up." *squawks* Something physical, anyway! :devil:

10. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Oh man three way has to be one of my fav csim eps ever and yes a very great hardy boy ep. Thanks for all those pics Love Fan, brings back memories. I loved the elevator scenes because Ryan was toying with Eric but he wasn't into it because he was jealous over the reporter chic. I bet he was wishing Cal wasn't in there with them cause I think he had elevator make up sex in mind!!!

11. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Don't get me started thinking on that :devil:

Are there any post-ep stories for this episode? If only I could write 'cause I've got quite the ideas in my head :devil:

I loved it how jealous Eric got, first in that hotel when he saw Ryan with that very attractive cop and then in the lab when he saw him with Erica. I bet Ryan had to pay at home for his "bad" behaviour :devil:

12. inge

inge CSI Level Two

'Three Way' is a great Eric/Ryan episode.
    They have a lot of great moments with a lot of tension. I like all the snarky comments between them.

The remainig episodes from season 5 are starting in Austria tomorrow. The episode on Monday is 'Broken Home'.
    I look forward to it. I know that Ryan is very concerned about Eric in this episode. :D

13. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Love Fan, if you can't write you should drop your plot bunnies off at Ali's house, she can spin into a hot fic for us!! Oh feed those bunnies whipped cream, they work better that way :devil:

I do like how they have at least shown that Eric and Ryan care for each other now. LIke how Eric broke his neck to just see Ryan when he came in to the lab in that ep where he was protecting that girl. He just had to make sure Ryan was ok, even though he teased him. Oh and him slipping and callig Ryan by his pet name "wovlverine" hehe loved it! :devil: I loved how concerned Ryan was when Eric got shot. He looked so lost like he didnt kno what he was going to do if he lost him, not to mention how he about ripped the dude that shot him a new ass. :eek:

14. FieldMouse

Oh good, I was afraid that there might be some spiderwebs started in here. :lol: Heh, I loved the whole "Wolverine" thing. You can so tell it was his pet name for him from the look he gave him. I'm not sure if I like the pre or post nailed Ryan/Eric relationship. I like how it's so obvious that they care about each other now, but before there was all that UST going on.

15. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

NO more cobwebs for Hardyboys, right girls? hellloooo!!!

FieldMouse you should so do a manip of Ryan and Eric swapping clothes like you did somewhere else, its awesome. I really don't think Delko could pull off Ryan's sweater vest. I think everyone in the lab would definately see that right away. I would really like to see RYan in Delko's wet suit. *mind wanders off on that thought*