Eric/Ryan Slash #2 - Stay With Me

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Jun 25, 2007.

1. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

I loved that scene too, such close contact is always good!!! :devil: Plus they wear matching colours again! What's with the boys and colours? Even in earlier season they always fit perfectly together. Maybe there is a fan of them doing the wardrobe :p

I can't wait for the episode where they investigate this office and are compared to Jake Gyllenhall and who was the other guy? I remember seeing that episode and thinking they make a really nice couple! And that was before I even knew about this place here.

2. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

That contact of Ryan pulling Delko off that dude gave me chills. I had to replay that a few times LOL.. Ryan even managed to lift Delko's shirt up a little and get some skin.

EEEKKK Damn I got that all wrong, so I'm deleting it. :p
    Damn yahoo for giving me the wrong info. I told you I didn't know who he was LOL.

Thanks Fieldmouse, I'm glad you knew that and it's very interesting it's A Rod and it could be for adam.

I wonder if he's related to Adam. Odd since I think Adam wanted to be a baseball player before acting but hurt his back and had to give it up.

3. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

[​IMG] Yay, Twiz! People are posting again. :)

That's a awesome scene. Very physical. The last picture you have labeled as "Hardy Boys win" makes me think the perfect caption, is "You're just lucky my boyfriend was here!"

And actually it's A-Rod which is short for Alex Rodriguez. A Rod could easliy be a nickname for for Adam too, and I noticed when I looked for the link that they were apparently both born in NY City within just a few months of each other.

4. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

OMGosh I love that WOOT smiley, awesome Fieldmouse!

Yeah I had that dudes name completely wrong, gesh. I do wonder if Adam and him are related then, distant cousin or something.

OH and yes that would have been perfect caption for that pic, damn my brain should have thought that up.

5. FieldMouse

I doubt that they are related, just a few similarities.

After reading the last few posts, I feel a need to have a Hardy Boys marathon. [​IMG]

6. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

*is terribly late* :eek: Sorry.

That scene in Internal Affairs is sooo hotttttt! :p Ryan was obviously watching over Eric to know that he had to come out of the lab and intervene. What an excuse to get some contact! :p Mmmmm!

I like Three-Way from S4 too. I put all the tension down to jealousy on Eric's part. He thinks that Ryan's with Erica, and he goes all guy over it because he wants Ryan himself. :rolleyes:

Am I too late for smoothies? Because I wrote a Hero!Ryan fic, where Ryan saves Eric. It won't be posted for a few weeks because I need to get other things finished. You might throw things at me when you read it, though. :S

7. FieldMouse

Better late than never, Ali. :)

Three-Way is one of my top 5 faves episodes. All that UST between the two of them. I like when Valera tells Eric that they need to just go into a room and beat each other up. My naughty mind goes to places that I can't talk about here, but let's just say they DO get physical. :devil:

8. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

where has this thread been hiding? lol. I haven't seen it awhile. :(

Oh I bet your mind does to go :devil: FieldMouse: I totally agree with ya though, mine does too. We should lock them in a closet and film it. :lol:

I think the UST between them is what makes it so hot. Especially their angst. I love these boys.

9. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

hey walcome back Ali and CathStokes. The thread was hidden under lots of cob webs but we revived it!!

YAY Ali, on a hero Ryan fic. NOw I can't wait for that and I'm sure I won't throw anything at you....*rolls eyes the other way*

OH yeah 3 way was awesome for them...OH the elevator scenes. I think if Cal wasn't there Delko would have jammed Ryan up against the wall to show him who was boss. He had that look on his face like you little smart ass.. come here.

10. SwiftTales

SwiftTales Lab Technician

Three way was definitely a lovely Hardy Boys episode :p

I'd like to see Ryan as a hero once in a while, that would be fun. Or at least see him fire his gun instead of just waving it about while Horatio shoots all the bad guys with his perfect "Sunglasses of Justice"-enhanced aim *shakes head*

I don't know why Eric seems to be a far more obvious candidate for the hero roll. It's not that he's much more passionate than Ryan, because Ryan is just as passionate, just less obvious about it. Ryan has a tighter control of himself that shatters when it all gets too much. Eric is the kind of guy that acts first and thinks later while it seems that Ryan kinda thinks things through... But when you look at the key-gun stealing and the throwing Cooper against a wall and the gambling, that theory proves to be wrong too. He might think before he acts, but he doesn't actually thinks anything through...

So it might seem that Eric is the more passionate/emotional/Hero type... but that's not completely true.

But what does it really matter? Because with H in the picture no one else is going to be the hero.

The writers just like to hold on to their stereotyping

11. FieldMouse

[​IMG]

Waves away the rest of the cobwebs. Hopefully, we can keep the thread from the getting too buried again.

SwiftTales, I think you're exactly right about why we always seems to see Eric as the hero. He does come across as the more passionate one who's more quick to act on impulse. Whereas, Ryan seems more collected. But they're really more alike than we usually see. I love when Ryan throws Cooper against the wall because we get to seem some of that fire that we know he has.

12. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

I think it's Eric's looks that make him more stereotypically the hero. He's very obviously eye candy. Ryan is gorgeous, but less obviously. The slight geekiness, while I find it attractive, is something that I think discourages writers from giving him the hero role. :(

Ryan is extremely passionate. His emotions can get the better of him and override whatever might be well thought out. I get the feeling that he wants to keep everything under control, but sometimes it all bursts out. Eric is less bothered by having to keep his emotions under control.

Fiery!Ryan! Love him! Growly!Eric! *squees* Eric wants to be boss, doesn't he? Ryan isn't willing to be walked over, but I don't think that he wants to be boss quite so much.

13. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Fieldmouse I love that spider and web, but it has to stay out of here. Lets keep our boys thread alive!!

I don't see why Delko seems more like the hero type than Ryan. I agree Ali, maybe because when Ryan started out they made him seem young, over eager and at times geeky. Plus they have made him freeze up when he was almost shot. Made him get nailed in the eye, where maybe Delko would have been more careful. Plus every time Ryan has fired his gun he's missed. WTF is H the only person that can shoot someone and hit them? I can think of 2 times Ryan has shot his gun and missed someone right in front of him. Once in the courthouse and of course Super H came in and shot the gun and while he was on a boat with H, someone shot at them, which H missed too, surprise!!. We have seen that Ryan has a temper and lets it go quickly so at times he does react without thinking, same as Delko. I think Ryan is more passionate then Delko is. Ryan definately lets some of the people in the cases get to him. I've only seen Delko do it a few times.

I agree it's high time we do have some kind of Ryan being the hero in an ep. He did expose the mole and caught that da chic stealing the money, so there he was a hero but they quickly turned him into a bumbling idiot the next season and everyone forgot the great thing he did.

We just need a scene where Ryan saves Delko's ass somehow and then we can all imagine Delko thanking him properly after work, unless the TPTB want to give us that, rightttttttt!!!

14. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

I was watching Prey (S4) yesterday and Ryan wore this very-Eric-shirt:
    [​IMG]
    Maybe Eric made him wear it or Ryan was so late, after a night of passion :devil: that he grabbed the next thing he could find. Hence the floral shirt.

It really seems that H is the only one who can shoot a gun :eek: I thought Ryan had been a cop before he turned CSI so why won't TPTB make use of that and let him be the hero? He has the experience! And I'd really like to see him save Eric. Maybe even hold Eric in his arms (all innocently of course :D)

15. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Oh man that shirt really does look delko's shirt. Definately something Delko would wear. I'm with you that Ryan had to wear it to work because maybe he got stuff on his shirt accidently.

It would be nice to even see Ryan comfort Delko in some way, even if it was just an arm around his shoulder.