Eric/Ryan Slash #2 - Stay With Me

I agree with you on that, Twiztid. I've always thought that they had real troubles before, and now I believe the constant tension - because I think there is, but it's lessend dramatically - is just there because of their denial, not knowing how to deal.
I love denial.

I haven't seen that ep yet, but I'm glad! I always hate it whenever Eric calls him "Wolfe". Even in Nailed, he went "Stay with me Wolfe, stay with me!". Maybe he would have, if he'd been called Ryan. Really.
Ryan calls Eric Eric a bit more, though, doesn't he?

I think Ryan does call him by Eric now and before it was Delko..LIke Delko Time...Gosh I loved that.
I think I remember in ep where Ryan called him on the phone and he was like "hey Eric, it's ME." and Eric KNEW who ME was right away :p I think with the rules and just wanting to stay hidden they decided to keep up the act of their feud.

I can never figure out whether to write Ryan or Wolfe, or Eric or Delko when I'm writing stories. Eric tends to call Ryan "Wolfe" when he's more antagonised by him - in my fics, anyway. When they're denying what's going on between them.

Something I did really notice was at the beginning of COTC when Ryan walks into the scene, he says something like, "What have we got here, Eric?" and Eric replies something like "Well, Ryan...", laying heavy emphasis on the name. Ryan just grinned at him. There was something going on there, I think. But isn't there always with those two? :devil: :p

ETA - *sneaks back in for Christmas cookies for breakfast* :D *sneaks out to think about Hardy Boys insignia*

ETA - *gallops back in again* I've just seen Kill Switch and Born to Kill! Tell me that Ryan didn't mean anything by "nice shirt"! Was it one of his that Eric was wearing? Had he just returned it to Eric after having found it in the bottom of his laundry basket? :D OooooO!

Hahah I love your post, AliGtr!

I'm like you on that, I guess. I don't write... that often (psch I've written two fics in my life), but whenever I think about it they use last names when they're denying, like you put it. Or when they want the other guy to know that they're serious.

I loved COTC by the way, quite slashy, but then again, what eps aren't? :)

Any episode with Ryan and Eric in the same scene, or even when Eric's name is heard from Ryan's lips (or vice versa) is slash-filled in my book. :p *is proud possessor of a shiny pair of slash goggles* :lol:

I feel the same way about the slash moments in an ep. If they are in the same room or area it's slashly. My mind can come up with all kinds of thoughts on what they are really thinking :devil:

So here's a pic I found of our two boys taking a stroll together hand and hand :devil:

[image]
hands.jpg
[/image]
It looks like they had a fight and Delko is trying to make nice with Ryan. :devil:

That calls for avatar-making! I love that picture, I'll save it into my giant Paint document of Ryan. I remember the ep, too. I never actually saw this, the movement probably ruined what you can see when the picture is frozen.

I love you now, Twiztid. :) -smile-

Happy holidays everyone. *passes out Christmas cookies*

Your welcome Distraction. There is a vid on the net where the actors talk about things and TOgo talked about that scene. He said they were told they only had 1 garage door so they couldn't redo the take...it was a one time deal. If they messed up just keep going and they'd fix it in editing. Togo said he messed up his line and Adam forgot about the one take deal and went to grab him saying that he messed up and to restart and Togo pulled away from him saying they couldn't. Kind of interesting tid bit. Now I can see it in the pic.

Say Ryan and Eric have to work on Christmas day. HOw would they manage to sneak in a little time together w/out getting caught? I'd say Eric would have some mistletoe in his pocket and maybe in the elevator on their way to a scene he'd pull it out and use it. :devil:

Hmm... I like mistletoe. You can use it to kiss the one you like, without having any pretenses. *sigh*

It would be hard for them to sneak any time in at the lab, it's made of glass. And it's Christmas, and while crime never takes a vacation, it does sort of let up on Christmas. So I really don't see them having to run to a crime scene, and if they did it would be a quickie scene.

So.. mistletoe and an elevator, probably the best bet. Then the real celebration when they get home. Eric giving Ryan a velvet box, making Ryan think it's a ring, but it reality it's just a velvet box with a key because he's asking him to move in. hmm. I like it. :lol:

I can imagine Eric saying something like, "There's something I need to show you in the locker room" in order to get some Ryan-time. They'd go there, and there wouldn't be anything there, but they could be alone for a while there and just be with each other. :) then back to work.
I can see the mistletoe very clearly as well. (; great idea, that and the velvet box both.

Eric getting Ryan-time - yum! I bet Ryan's not so against Delko-time now!

Merry Christmas, everyone! :D

Happy New Years everyone!!! *hands out glasses of fake cheap wine* :D

I'm a lil late, sry I'm a procrastinator. My New Years resolution is to stop procrastinating, but seeing that I already messed it up it's not looking goot.

I'm with you Ali, on Ryan lovin Delko Time now and I'm sure he's not sad when Delko misses a scene because of him. :devil:

Happilyhappy, I think your right about sneaking around in a glass lab. I'm guessing the elevators wouldn't be a good idea either. I'm sure there are security camera's in them, or there should be.

I was watching the video clip from Cyberleberity when Calleigh was processing Ryan and Eric was checking up to make sure he was OK. First off, *sigh* for the fact that Eric was checking on Ryan. Secondly, when they are discussing the attack and Eric mentions Wolverine, Ryan gets this shocked look on his face, almost like "Eric you idiot, no nicknames in front of other people." :lol:

With Valentines in the air, (Yeah, I know TOO SOON! They have valentines at work though, so.) what do you think the boys would do to celebrate?

OMG, just watched that scene and Eric was so happy to see Ryan! He was grinning a lot :D Must rewatch it ... Did you see the longing look in Ryan's eyes? Their so together

Soo, Valentine's Day? Hm, I don't know the boys that well yet, but I think Eric would bring Ryan breakfast to bed, or maybe a red rose is waiting for Ryan in the lab, ... yes, I think they'd do something romantic like that. And after work Eric would take Ryan to a candlelight dinner, maybe he'd even cook himself?

Happy Birthday, Inge:

Eric's very happy to see Ryan again:
_small_miami1763.jpg

And did Eric just use their special nickname in front of Calleigh?
_small_miami1765.jpg

I think they would mess with their co workers. Maybe Ryan would send Eric a box of chocolates signed from his love and Eric would send Ryan some roses signed the same way. Then their co workers would be going crazy trying to figure out who they were dating. They would meet after work with their gifts at a secret getaway and enjoy talking about how bad they drove everyone at work crazy.

Delko did look reallllllllly happy to see ryan in that pic and ryan is looking up at him like he's misses him so much. He misses working with him and he's just happy they see each other after work.

Heather, I thought that was odd to the way ryan reacted to eric calling him his pet name at work...

Back