Eric/Ryan Slash #2 - Stay With Me

love_fan said:
Are there any post-ep stories for this episode? If only I could write 'cause I've got quite the ideas in my head :devil:
One of the first fics I wrote - Misunderstandings - included Three-Way in Chapter... 4, I think it was. I won't link to it here because it's got a very racy chapter to it, but you can find it on my lj. There's a link to that on my profile page. :D

Now, Twiz, you're being naughty again! *is stern* You know I've got more plotbunnies than I can handle! :lol:

I love that they're closer now than they used to be. The tension was spine-tingling, but I love to see the concern! I'm desperately waiting for S6 here! Especially if there's any hint of clothes-swapping. :eek: Any chance, do you think?

When is the next new episode being shown?

Sry Ali, You know how I love to feed those bunnies and you know how bunnies love to multiply!!

I am going to have to check out your page for more stories cause I'm not sure i've read that one. *runs to LJ*

I have to admit I loved it when they were always at each others throats, but that was before I started shipping them too. The tension between them was great but by end of season 3 I was like come on get over it Delko! Then I started reading d/r fics and it opened a whole new door for me about their relationship.

I think we get a new ep either april 21 or 28th, not sure. Hmm clothes swapping in 6th, I can't think of any. BUT in ep 8 Ryan has a green sweater/maybe vest jacket combo and Delko has on a green shirt jacket combo. I think that was a one stayed over night and played "lets match today at work" OH and ep 13 ryan wore this fugly lime green jacket and he's worn a lot of green in season 6 so I'm thinking Delko's fav color could be green!

*sneaks on at work* (I so need a break!)

Love the idea of Ryan in the wetsuit. I'll have to work on that when I get home tonight (or tomorrow..depends on how late I stay out. :lol:)

Twiz, I don't think we have to wait that long for new eps. I'm pretty sure the next new one is supposed to be on March 24th (less then 3 weeks!)

*runs off back to work*

*hands FieldMouse a cookie for sneaking out*

Oh I hope you can find a pic of delko in the wet suit, that be so awesome!

I thought we weren't gettin a new ep till April!! WOot WoOt if you are right *crosses fingers*

I'm really hoping for the rest of the season we see RYan and Delko working together. I'm so sick of him working with Boa, I mean they don't even like each other. I was happy in that last ep, we got a scene of ryan and delko in that chics bedroom together....I bet they were both so tempted to toss the each other on that bed! You could see they were keeping their distance from each other in that room cause of the temptation!

OMGosh FieldMouse, those are awesome! Ryan looks so hott omg *fans self* Is that actually Delko's body? Cause I really didn't think he was built that nice! I have to say that Delko looks adorable in a sweatervest, too cute! BUT Damn ryan is just too smokin hott. You are the manip queen of hardyboys outfit swap LOL..

Thanks so much..so ask and I shall receive...hmmmm I might have to ask for my next manip privately!!!!! You know I had to save those pics and drool over them.

Hey ready for some new plot bunnies to hop? This just came to mind since Easter is coming up and ya know how many bunnies are out and about now. Anyways, How about Ryan decides he wants to learn a new trade/skill for work and he finds out that there is a big demand, seeing it is Miami, ocean and Everglades, for being able to do water diving like Delko does. Ryan has always been a great swimmer, was captain of his swim team all through high school. Yeah i'm making this up. ANyways, he decides he wants to learn a new skill and who better to teach him than Delko!!! Hop bunnies hop...

Last edited:
Twiz, I'm almost afraid what you'll ask for next. :rolleyes: And yes, that's really him. Here's a copy of the original:

Eric in a wetsuit

I was surprised how hard it was to find a good picture of him in one. I would have thought they'd be all over the place. :lol:

Fieldmouse, you should be afraid. Be very afraid! :eek: Twiz has me writing stuff I never thought I'd do! :lol:

Thanks for those pics! *drools much* Ryan in a wetsuit! :p

TS443a.jpg

You were all talking about webs and tumbleweed, and it made me think of this icon! Ryan will chase it away, because he's Spider-Catcher-In-Chief! (See "Everyone's Got Something They're Afraid Of" for explanation. :D )

So, I'm back and I brought you some very nice pictures. I just watched A Grizzly Murder and was pleasantly surprised about Ryan's concern over Eric. But let's have a look:
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/...ami/Season 5/517 A Grizzly Murder/517_048.jpg
Eric doesn't seem to remember that machine Ryan showed him and Ryan looks very concerned (maybe not in this picture, but he really did!)

Then they go for a walk:
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/...ami/Season 5/517 A Grizzly Murder/517_058.jpg
and
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/...ami/Season 5/517 A Grizzly Murder/517_061.jpg
and they get closer
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/...ami/Season 5/517 A Grizzly Murder/517_065.jpg
and closer
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/...ami/Season 5/517 A Grizzly Murder/517_069.jpg

So, can you tell me whether there are any episode in S5 I can look forward too?

Oh, and AliGtr I read that story but since I hadn't seen that episode back then I completely forgot. Thanks though.

Oh, yay! :D Sorry. I just found out that when I log in, it doesn't direct me away from the page I was reading. *is happy Ali*

Thanks for those pics! I've saved them all for later drooling. :lol: I really liked that epi. After Eric came back to work, Ryan was so concerned about him, and he didn't get irritated at all, even when Eric was frustrated about getting stuff wrong and snapped at him. It was so lovely! It kind of changed the balance of power between them.

Other epis in S5? *thinks* I liked Broken Home, because there was more Ryan being concerned about Eric. But that was before Grizzly Murder... There's quite a lot of Ryan in the remainder of the season, because of what happened with his job. Oh, and there's a great scene with Ryan and Eric in Kill Switch when Ryan comes back into the lab with some evidence.

I'd only just seen Three Way when I wrote that. I hadn't seen Nailed when I wrote the last chapter. That was entirely written using spoilers and transcripts. :eek:

Happy B-Lated B- Day FieldMouse. I put a present up for you over in Togo land! :beer: to you!!

Fieldmouse, you should be afraid. Be very afraid! :eek: Twiz has me writing stuff I never thought I'd do! :lol:

ME???? :angel:Innocent little me? Oh yeah ok, I see what you mean!! :devil:
How's that going BTW?

I love how concerned Ryan has been over Delko after his shooting. In what ep was it that Delko put a double tag on a piece of evidence because he was seeing double, was that the one about the triplet chics? Yeah I believe so. Anyways, Ryan spotted it and Delko got defensive saying he was fine and Ryan told him that's exactly what he said when he was having eye probs. I was like aweeee!!

I saw the present,Twiz..Thanks! :drool: I love protective Ryan looking out for his guy. I really hope that we have some good Hardy Boys eps coming up in the new episodes. Would it kill the writers to throw us a little something!?

Oh and I did find some potential manips I might do...but I won't be able to post them here. :devil:

Your welcome FieldMouse!!

Oh and I did find some potential manips I might do...but I won't be able to post them here. :devil:

OH I will so love that!! So I guess that will be a LJ run, huh? :drool: over the thought of those manips! :devil:

I liked how Delko had to pop in and check on Ryan in the ep where Ryan was being a body gaurd and he got jumped by the dad and came in with evidence, such a smart guy! BUt yeah Delko had to make sure his lil Wolverine was ok :devil: I think he was just missing him from not seeing him around and had to see him. I think after work maybe they played a little game and had Ryan pretending to be Delko's body gaurd, and he had to show im all the body parts he would protect!! :drool::devil:

I want some hardy boy action in the new eps, come on TPTB get with it!

Oh yeah, it'll be an LJ or PM thing when I have time to work on it. I was inspired by Ali's valentine's day fic to give you an idea of what it might look like. :devil:

And I liked how bodyguard Ryan had his OWN bodyguard.

Really? :eek: Mmmmmm! I'm very much looking forward to that!

I loved that scene! I'm really looking forward to S6 when it starts here. I think the only good thing about CSI being so late getting to the UK is that they'll be able to show it right through without having to have a break around the WGA strike.

What Hardy Boys scenes can I look forward to, apart from this one? I get the impression that it's something that we'll have to read between the lines for, rather than being indulged. :(

Back