Eric/Ryan Slash #2 - Stay With Me

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Jun 25, 2007.

1. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

OH a manip from Alli's V day fic...omg'osh now I can't wait. :drool:

There's not much in 6 that I can recall. ONe scene in the last ep where they are checking out the missing woman's place and they are in her bed room right by her bed..I bet they kept thinking they wish they could try it out:censored:

2. SwiftTales

SwiftTales Lab Technician

They've finally started season 6 over here, woohoow! They started from episode "Sunblock" last Sunday, had "Chain Reaction" on Wednesday and now, tonight, they're having "Permanent Vacation" (I think)
    Does anyone have any hints for some Hardy Boys scenes/episodes I should watch out for now that we're finally getting some episodes from season 6 overe here?
    I'm not sure how long it'll take before we start from season 3 again or something *roles eyes*. But I'm hoping for at least all the episodes until "You may now kill the bride".

3. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

I think the biggest Hardy Boys episode/scene is in Cyber-lebrity, but sadly there really aren't that many others. That's the only one I can think of. :(

4. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

Isn't the first episode of S6 "Dangerous Son"? When Ryan's working in the gun range? We won't get any S6 here until July. :( (I think so, anyway). *makes plans to visit SwiftTales*:cool:

I hear a whisper that there was an Eric/Ryan scene in Kill the Bride. What happened? Are they fighting again? Is Eric giving Ryan that smile? I neeed to know!:devil:

5. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

In the last ep "you may now kill the bride" Delko was asked by some dancer chic to help her. SHe let some dude run up a tab and he ran out and she was going to get stuck w/ it. She had his finger print and Delko was running it. Ryan came in and asked what he was doing and Delko said nothing and Ryan got upset. He said something like "Oh now this is how it's going to be, you don't trust me?" and Delko gave him a hug and said he trusted him then patted his ass... oh wait, that is what I wanted to happen, sry. :drool: Really Delko just said no he trusted him and then explained what he was doing!! :devil:

6. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

Now, I was getting all excited there... :( Oh well.

I'm pleased that they seem to be on friendly terms in the end. It says something that it matters to Ryan that Eric trusts him. :D

7. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

:lol: Oh if only! That's how I'm going to picture that scene from now on.
    At least they had a little scene together in tonight episodes. I'll take what I can get I guess. :)

ps, Sue..LOVE the new icon. ;)

8. SwiftTales

SwiftTales Lab Technician

oh man, Twiztid, that would have been great... maybe someone should write a fic about it happening like that :p It would be absolutely lovely ^^

And yes, Season 6 starts with Dangerous Son, and we had that episode a long time ago, but then they stopped showing episodes (I think because of the strike in America, because they wanted to save up some episodes before buying over new ones) so now they're starting from the episodes they hadn't shown yet.

9. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Yeah I think my verson of Ryan and Eric's scene is way better than what actually happened, glad you all liked it but sry to dissapoint ya.

I was really hoping to see Ryan and Delko working closer together to find Calleigh in the ep that was on Tuesday. I'm sure how upset they were over her being kidnapped that they had to do a lot of comforting to each other :drool:

Glad you like it Melissa. It's all thanks to Kat and her magic :thumbsup: oh and also the magic of jack/Ianto :drool:

Swifty, I just noticed your location...:guffaw: We're all doing something w/ ryan or jon :drool:

10. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

I really liked how they gathered around Calleigh at the end of the poker scene - so protective! They both get very protective over members of their team.

11. inge

inge CSI Level Two

So, I wrote about 'Kill Switch' in the Ryan thread, the Calleigh/Ryan thread and now finally I write my opinion here.

Their scene was soo funny. It brightened the episode up.
    The other team members were angry or gave him a good advise, but Eric was the only one who joked with him.
    I also think he misses Ryan very much. ;)

12. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Thanks for the tip, I watched Kill Switch today and although I don't know why Ryan left the team, you could see that he missed working with them.

And who is it that Ryan turned to with the evidence? Yes, he came to see Eric and Eric was really happy to see him, he even joked with him and from what I know (and that's not much) that rarely happens.

And didn't you just love it when he complemented Eric on his shirt.

I bet Ryan got a little extra loving from Eric that night for bringing him the evidence and quitting his job :devil:

13. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Did you miss the episode 'Burned'?
    It aired in Austria two weeks ago.
    Ryan was fired because of his gambling. His bookie was a suspect in a murder case and he blackmailed Ryan he would forget about Ryan's debts if he helped the bookie. Ryan gambled on the job to pay him back and Yelina (now a private detective) caught him and showed the video H. Horatio asked him about it and he lied. Stetler fired him.
    very, very sad to watch.

The dialogue was so funny. Finally Eric got his revenge for the incident in 'Sax and Taxes'.
    oh yes, he was so sad that he couldn't work with them anymore.
    During the scenen at the beach I was a little bit angry. He said to his camerman that he should make a closeup of Ryan and I thought, what's wrong with him? Does he think he's a movie star? but then he explained it and he wanted to protect the investigation and I was relieved.

14. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

I loved the scene in Kill Switch! It felt like Eric and Ryan had already been over the sacking thing together before they met then. I'm sure it was a big scene between the two of them. But by the time they met to discuss the evidence, they'd already dealt with Ryan's gambling and getting sacked. And, of course, they'd fought over it and made up...

I had another idea about what Ryan's been wearing recently - the suits and ties. It could be that Eric likes it. Because it makes Ryan look like the boss. Maybe when they get home Ryan's still the boss? If you know what I mean... :evil:

15. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Just watched Born to Kill, or parts of it, and again I really have to wonder, who dressed the two of them? Again they were colour coordinating their clothes, Eric in a white suit and white shirt with (what?) apples (???) on it (something greenish though) and Ryan in a greenish T-shirt and white (leather) jacket.

It's almost like they get up in the morning, Eric has a look in their closet, decides he wants what he's gonna wear today, wakes up Ryan and tells him what to wear, too, so everybody can see they're together!

Ah, wouldn't that make a great fluffy story? - hints at anyone who can write ;)