Eric/Natalia___The Sweetest Smiles...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by AlexxWoods, Dec 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Don't forget about me when you go icon crazy :D

No, you made perfect sense, thanks for the background on it, it sounds like they had a cute little moment and a great episode for them too.

2. Choco_Sushi_Nut

Choco_Sushi_Nut Dead on Arrival

XDD hee ... i heart this thread/ eric and natalia soo much ! ty~ XDD

not only did i squee, i jus died!
    XD

so incredible! .. ahh.. thinking about it makes me soo happi!

he like came up behind her, wrapped his arms around and started doing something and then theres the sexual harassment thing... the midori and green stuff thing where shes all giggly and hes like yeah, got some WAY in the back (hinthint) .. XDDD

sigh

and then he helps her out.. XDD .. and ryans like o.o XDD .. heehee XDD

--edit--
    omigoodness: skeletons was the pregnancy scare one... AWW

i loved it cuz of when eric's like, takes two to tango.. LOL...
    and then he got confused when she giggled cuz he said "we" .. XDD ... i love them together sooo much! XD

3. Boa_Vista_Fan

Boa_Vista_Fan Rookie

Yeah, Silencer is definitely one of my favorite Eric/Natalia episodes, even though they only have one scene in it together. (The cuteness makes up for it.)

Okay, I need you ERotIcA (Are we ever going to decide on a name? If no one else has any suggestions, I like bklynCSIfanatic's "ERotIcA" idea.) shippers' help! I'm writing a new fanfic and I need to know every episode from season four that they interacted in. Here's my list:
    - 4.06: "Three-Way"
    - 4.09: "Urban Hellraisers"
    - 4.11: "Payback"
    - 4.13: "Silencer"
    - 4.15: "Skeletons"
    - 4.17: "Collision"
    - 4.21: "Dead Air"
    - 4.23: "Shock"
    - 4.24: "Rampage"
    - 4.25: "One Of Our Own"

Did I miss any episodes? Do I have any on the list that they didn't interact in?

Thanks in advance! :D

4. CathStokes

I'm not really good with ep names for Miami, so I'm really not your best bet on that answer, but it looks good to me :D

and Erotica? You're going to have to explain that one to me.

5. Choco_Sushi_Nut

i think ur good.. XD .. ERotIcA .. LOl.. yeah, currently i use NED.. XD .. my friend and I were trying to figure one out for them... and it kinda jus stuck... i think im the only one in the effeffdotnet realm that uses it, but yeah.. XDD

yeah, ryan and nat make great friends.. nat and eric equal something so much more.. i mean i totally squeed last monday.. he touched her arm!! and the whole "roll with me, im rolling" was fabulous! XD~ omigosh.. they have such incredible fluffy chemistry that heart could very well burst!! i cant wait for tomorrow! i hope theres a beautiful scene between eric and nat... *sigh*

6. Boa_Vista_Fan

Boa_Vista_Fan Rookie

As bklynCSIfanatic said on the last page, ERotIcA would be: taking the ER from Eric's name and the IA from Natalia's name, and describing the tension between them. I like it. :D

Oh my gosh! I didn't even notice the arm touch until you pointed it out! *squee* ...But where's the "roll with me, I'm rolling" part? Was that between Eric and Natalia?

That arm touching scene (however brief the arm touching) was really cute, though.
    [​IMG]
    Not the most flattering picture, but look at his smile! (And you can totally tell she's smiling back.)

* Pic from Miami Style

7. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

This will be posted in all the active shipper threads.

There have been lots and lots of newbies to TalkCSI and the Shipper Threads so I thought I would direct everyone to the Shipper Central Rules so those new to Shipper Central, please make sure to read them in their entirety. Thanks

Shipper Central Rules - Please make sure to read these
    Shipper Central Welcome & Questions Thread - where you can introduce yourself and ask questions.
    Ship Name/Song Thread List - Where you can see if your ship has a thread.

8. CathStokes

ahh, that works, thats a really good name for them then, considering they do have tension :devil:

yeah you can completely tell she's smiling back, it looks cute on them to smile at each other, aww..

9. Choco_Sushi_Nut

uh YEAH... LOLOLOLOL.. yeah.. i had like the eye's of a hawk .. LOLOLOL.. anywhoos yeah basically the scene was:
    eric walks into the lab and talks to natalia about clavo cruz and everything and how the suspect (the cousin) has the same last name as clavo (cruz) ... and natalia's like in this area, cruz is common like smith.. (something like that) and his grins... [teehee] and says jus roll with me.
    then shes like okay, rolling. totally cute flirty, smiley scene.. XDD .. and she figures out its clavos cousin.. and then he's like thanks or something and thats when the arm touchy scene happens.. LOl.. right? XDDDDDD ... *spazz* the NEDness is gonna kill me .. SQUEE.. XDD~~~ :lol:

LOl.. btw, I LOVE the picture! XDD .. *adds to lil' ned collection* :lol:

10. Boa_Vista_Fan

Boa_Vista_Fan Rookie

I read 'em all. :)

Yeah... I really, really, really like it. I'm all for it being the official name. :D

I finally noticed it! AWWWWWWWWWW! "That's fine, just roll with me on this." "Okay, I'm rollin'." Cute. Very, very cute.

11. moonlighraven

moonlighraven Victim

Hi I'm a newbie, but I love csi:miami and Eric Delko is my ultimate favourite character. Anyway just wanted to say that Eric and Nat looks really good together too, they look really sweet and cute. Anyway they do make a good couple.

12. Boa_Vista_Fan

Boa_Vista_Fan Rookie

I need to bitch about Eric and Natalia not caring about each other more often!

I was all psyched Monday night to see Natalia and Eric's interaction as far as Eric's injury went. Apart from the very upbeat "yeah!" from Natalia when Calleigh said that it was great to see Eric back... eh.

And then the one scene went by that was quickly interrupted by Tripp, so the two still didn't really have any time to talk about anything other than the case. That was the last scene before a commercial break, during which I started whining to my mom about how Eric and Natalia aren't talking about Eric's injury at all.

And then, sure enough, the second scene back, it's Eric and Natalia... Eric says that he feels horrible for making a mistake and Natalia reminds him that he's still recovering... and then she makes him smile!

[​IMG]
    (Okay, so it's a really bad picture, but look at the smirk, that, within seconds, turns into a full smile!)

I loved how she tried to make him feel a little better by pointing out her mistakes that, unlike him, she doesn't have an excuse for.

Welcome to the boards! I agree with everything you say about them looking good together and making a good couple. Completely. 100%.

13. CathStokes

I do like that picture. I really miss them having scenes together. They have a great chemistry together.

Do you know if we're getting something Monday?

14. Boa_Vista_Fan

Boa_Vista_Fan Rookie

Okay, I come bringing two pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Look at the smiles! :D Tee!

I hope they have at least one scene together on Monday. It's going to be bad enough going a month without Miami and Eric/Natalia, so the least the writers can do is give us one scene to "squee" over for a couple of weeks.

15. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I just wanted to post and let everyone know that Eric/Natalia will be the featured ship for the next week. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.