Eric/Natalia___The Sweetest Smiles...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by AlexxWoods, Dec 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doublehelix

doublehelix Police Officer

I would theorize that this will be part of a long "set-up" of bringing them back together. Let's look at what we know.
    Post-brain injury, Eric is not quite the same. Confidence is shaken.
    He's none to thrilled about Calleigh and Jake. He feels slighted. Maybe.
    Ghost of Speedle, yet to appear, sends him into tailspin or some other downard spiral.
    Natalia meets shooting instructor. Apparantly likes him but how far this relationship goes is unclear. I still think she would try it with Eric again, but it would have to be "exclusive".
    Ryan as the new interest? Forget it.
    Talk of a more empathetic and caring relationship for Nat.
    I believe Eric will have to decline some more before the possibility of Natalia comes in for the rescue. I would think that their possible reunion will be a surprise on a season finale.

2. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

'Talia could deffinatly bring him back!!! and i don't mean to be off topic but if you noticed...Calleigh brought the old Ryan back in this ep...did you notice him sliling at her...we haven't seen that smile on either of them since the latest ep...i think 'Talia will have that same effect on Eric :D she just has a way with him and making him feel better about himself...

3. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I can totally hold out for a season finale as long as they throw in some "signs" of them rekindling in the mean time.

I think your points are good DOUBLEHELIX. Honestly at the end of season 5 when Eva talked about empathy & caring and all that stuff....I thought yeah, its true her & Ryan have this common thing now, which is pretty much just him being fired & her knowing what its like being on the 'other side' but I couldn't see where that was such a BIG scenareo to actually bond their characters in a 'romantic' way. Besides, Ryan will be back as a CSI soon, so its not like its something for her to 'comfort' him w/ for long.

But, for Eric, I could only see her as being incredibly sympathetic and supportive for him, like in "shock", she was all concerned for him, so sweet. I would think if there was any person who could feel anything remotely close to what he will go through that it would be Nat. She knows about recovering & having to 'start over' because of her past w/ her abusive ex. Plus, no one on that show can even 'touch' the connection that her & Eric already have. Its much more personal!!

[​IMG]

4. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I wish she would wear more pink, Eva rocks in pink, plus white. :)

Eric and Nat already connected on a personal level, so thats always going to be there, hopefully we'll get them to do something this season dangit! *pushes them in a closet and locks it up* la la la.

5. doublehelix

True, but they kind of have to reconnect. Really get to know each other again. Don't get me wrong, I like Calleigh. I just tend to think CS Miami fans want her and Delko together because they've been on the show since the get go.
    I have another possible scenario.
    Eric and Natalia resume where they left off. Calleigh has a major falling out with Jake and seeks out Eric to confess her feelings. When she seeks him out Calleigh sees Eric and Natalia together sharing an intimate moment. Calleigh has missed her chance with Eric.
    Sounds kind of heartless, I know.
    Eva looks pretty good in just about anything. I would agree that she looks really nice in white. It contrasts well with her tanned skin. Anyone notice that in the last episode she was dressed in white pants and blouse? She looked very nice indeed. :) :rolleyes:

6. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

Those are all great points, doublehelix.
    Eric and Natalia need to come together as a unit, as a partnership then a reconnection would establish.
    In addition I think Eric has to reach out to Natalia and not be evasive.

7. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

They've just got to build. That what it is. They've got the foundation, the starting point. And, now, they need to build on it. Get to know each other. Understand each others point of views. Time.

8. doublehelix

WELL, GUESS WHAT EDeN fans??!! A spoiler thread was posted in the CSI Miami forum for the up-and-Coming epi "Inside Out". Here's the link
    http://talk.csifiles.com/showflat.php?Ca...;gonew=1#UNREAD

In running down the cast list, recurring cast list, and guest list, a name caught my attention. Rich Caprioto played by Chris William Martin. We've all heard about "Rich" being Natalia's shooting coach/romantic interest. I went on another sight (TV.com) and they have him listed as having a recurring role on CSI-Miami. So, I am willing to bet that this is Natalia's new interest.
    Brace yourselves the ride is going to get bumpy for EDeN. :eek:
    On the other hand, I am breathing a sigh of relief. At least Natalia's new interest has shown himself, and it is not Ryan. Whew!

9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

EESHK!! I saw that too but yet, just yesterday they hadn't credited his name. But yes at least it isn't Ryan! Nor do I beleive that it would ever evolve into a relationship w/ Ryan. On one hand I want to puke at the idea of her even BEING with another man but then again I wonder if Eric will know about Rich...& what will his reaction be???!!!

Im not so sure Calleigh will ever get jealous, even if they get back together. I think deep down she knows Eric is confused right now & that they are just friends. Maybe she is stepping aside on purpose cus she knows Eric & Natalia haven't had any real closure.

I love her in white...she does look really pretty!

Well w/ Rich coming into the pic this is how I hope it plays out: She starts dating this guy, casually, nothing major & in the mean time, she starts to go towards Eric, but in a total 'caring' &'supportive' way. Maybe he'll call on her just to talk & she'll eventually start making Eric top priority, without really realising so, Rich will soon get the hint that shes putting Eric first. Maybe he'll say something mean & nasty about Eric & then Nat will get pissed & break up w/ him!!

I personally think thats why the PTB stopped the actual 'sexual relationship' when they did. It wasn't to necessarily break them up, but to show that there was more to their relationship than 'sexual'. I think we got that as proof in all the great EDeN epis since their official break up. TPTB has made a point in showing that when it comes time in either one of their lives when they need someone, they always end up there for each other. Besides from what I hear Calleigh isn't exactly being there as a comfort to Eric, now or anytime soon...surely they won't make him suffer through his PTS alone. Maybe at first, then Natalia can figure out that something is wrong & go to him.

*gives hugs to CATH & FRAY, nice to hear from you gals*

10. doublehelix

I could agree with that. Natalia is a little "gunshy", for lack of a better word, about jumping in to a new relationship post death-of-Nick. So they do start to date. Somewhere along this line Eric starts his tailspin after the ghost of Speedle appears.
    Natalia will see this. Although I do think she will try to let "Rich" down easily. I see more of a "Rich, you're a great guy but there is someone else who needs me".
    There is the possibility that "Rich" could wind up being a two-timing s.o.b. I certainly hope not, however.
    Consider this also. We've heard other things about Delko/Boa Vista, i.e. "the embrace" and the dislocated arm incident. The fact we seem to have one possibility confirmed lends credibility to the other bits of information we've come across. Either from spoilers or small hints and quotes from the actors themselves.
    The stars shall re-align!!! :D :D

11. mjszud

mjszud Captain

HEEHEEHEE...I KNOW!!! I just hope were not disappointed but there is an AWFUL LOT thats leading into the direction of EDeN, besides I have yet to hear from any actors , producers, writers, anyone come out & say that they are over & if Nat wasn't going to be somewhere in this 'loop' Adam wouldn't of suggested that EDeN's past would have an impact on e/c in his interview.

Im seeing this "embrace" as the beginning of it all also, it may not seem like anything huge at first (to all of us it will be) but I think their going to build from there.

Im kinda wondering ,too, if in tonite's epi or maybe next weeks ( w/ ya-know-who) if we'll see them a little closer. Maybe just in a nice little conversation....I dont know but wouldn't that seem out of nowhere for them to throw in "the scene" when here lately we haven't seen them close hardly at all, in "burned" they had a little moment but not much. Keep eyes open & look between the lines, thats always where its at!!

Is it terrible that I just tend to beleive that Rich will be a psychopath?? Heehee, I couldn't see him being a cheater just because I really don't think the relationship will go far enough into it for that to be a possibility. This should start getting reeeaaaly good!!!!!
    **prays & for lots of cute little flrting in the meantime**

12. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

There's so much to go on, yet so little actually known in the way of spoilers as of now... In my Views. Let's keep it simple for me. Imma start paying attention to what happens in eppies more so than spoilers (Much like I do with the other CSIs)

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Ok, so in my view Rich is bound to be a scumbucket, I can just tell! Don't like him, not one bit!! Eric needs to rescue her before its too late!!!

2 epis in a row now & not a single EDeN scene....Im going NUTS!!!

What do you all think is up with Ryan?? Is he in ca-hoots w/ Rich??Im just not trusting him right now, I don't really know why. & so help me god, if this turns into her & Ryan, not only will I puke but I will not watch, he is so wrong for her....he double "hey"d her!!!! She needs someone who is gentle with her.....HELLOOOO....Delko!!!

Isn't great though, that here Nat &Ryan are having their little tiff & Cal & Eric are supposed to be 'tiffing' by epi 5, but....huh...look at Eric & Nat, when is the last time they had a fight & even then he NEVER got that angry w/ her.

Last night's epi had me thinking about forgiveness & ya know Eric is NOT a forgiving kind of guy...at all! BUT, he was quick to forgive Natalia....awww, yes, its love!!!!

14. doublehelix

I have a little bit of news that may upset some EDeN fans here. I have come across a spoiler that indicates that this "Rich" will be in the picture until at least episode 10 and that Ryan gives Natalia "I've noticed that you've been spending a great deal of time at the range." This sounds a wee bit like jealousy to me. What does this mean? Don't know yet. Who knows the script may change between now and then. No EDeN scenes were mentioned. DRAT!! :mad: :mad:

15. Miss_Boa_Vista

Miss_Boa_Vista Dead on Arrival

that first part is a real bummer
    the part about no EDeN scenes really sucks.
    we really need some EDeN

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.