Eric/Greg: Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

i was wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of the 'rare' Eric photos, ie friends and personal photos that were cruising the net a few months ago?

They used to be hosted on an Eric site but i can't seem to find it anymore, or any trace of them...

The rare pictures were an invasion of privacy and they were stolen and used without permission. It was asked by a large group of concerned internet users that the personal pictures be removed.

Stealing and using private photos is considered theft and infringement of privacy. Many internet service providers also consider it to be a crime to steal and post content without consent of the photograph owners, or the people who are seen in the photos.

It's the reason that fan sites only contain publicity images. Publicity photos are meant to be specifically for the public eyes. Personal and private photos are not.

I'd just like to remind everyone to please be respectful of other peoples privacy. I'm sure if you were all to put yourself in other peoples shoes, you wouldn't want your personal and private photos stolen from you and posted on the internet by complete strangers.

Please be respectful and considerate.
There are moderators here in which you could have addressed your concern, a person was just asking, all you could have said was the photos were removed for personal reasons, and let it go, I will surmise that you did not intend to sound like a moderator and therefore will not say anything about it. We here at TalkCSI as well as in this thread have stated time and again that we will respect the "Actors" wishes regarding photo's that should not be posted anywhere other then for their own personal use. As well if asked by the "Actor" this site would then remove them. See page 18 of this thread Post number 338, as well as page 29 post number 410. Thank you. :)

""There are moderators here in which you could have addressed your concern, a person was just asking, all you could have said was the photos were removed for personal reasons, and let it go, I will surmise that you did not intend to sound like a moderator and therefore will not say anything about it. We here at TalkCSI as well as in this thread have stated time and again that we will respect the "Actors" wishes regarding photo's that should not be posted anywhere other then for their own personal use. As well if asked by the "Actor" this site would then remove them. See page 18 of this thread Post number 338, as well as page 29 post number 410. Thank you. :)""

------

I'm sorry if I've come across as sounding rude. I do not intent to sound like a moderator. :(

I would have brought this issue up with a moderator, but unfortunately new users don't seem to have the authority to post private messages to other users on this site. :(

Greg did look amused during that first scene he was in. :)

Yeah I wonder what was on that video scene to make him look so shocked in your last cap, Wojo...hmmm.

Nick must have been wearing his boots in this episode because he looked taller than Greg and I know that they are the same height...actually I think Eric is an inch taller than George.

Nice caps as always, Wojo! :) Thanks!

how about some past coachella pics if anyones has them... i know i've seen them before. they aren't too personal and i would presume doesn't infringe on privacy seeing as though it is a public event and there are this yrs. pics posted. im also sure there are pics of eric being eric without upsetting anyone. well, hopefully. :(

I'm sorry if I've come across as sounding rude. I do not intent to sound like a moderator. :(

I would have brought this issue up with a moderator, but unfortunately new users don't seem to have the authority to post private messages to other users on this site. :(
No harm done and I didn't think you came across rude or anything of the kind. Trust me if I were mad or you were in trouble you wouldn't have seen this :) at the end. As to the Pm issue we are hoping to get back the point in which even if the members cannot pm each other when they are new, that both Mods/members are able to get through to each other, I don't know whether or not it will happen, but lets hope it does. Again it was a bit of advice and not to be taken as some kind of warning (hand slap, err keyboard slap..) :D

I'm Sorry Everyone I Haven't Been On I Forever One Of The Reasons I Can't Wait Untill Summer!

Anyway Thanks For Sharing All The Pretty Pictures Guys! I Need To Look Back A Few Pages & Get Caught Up!

Thanks everyone for all the pics!!

Finally I could watch the s8 episodes. *yay*

I really should come around here more often. I always forget about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back