Eric/Greg: Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you should. He is good about responding. I might do another one again, maybe mid-way through next season.

I wrote him a letter last November, and I haven't gotten anything back. :/ Wrong address, perhaps ? What is the correct address ? Aha.

Anyway, there's tons of amazing potential stills in tonight's ep, can't wait. :]

The first two times i didnt get any reply because stupid me i didnt do it correct.

International reply coupons is a must if you live outside of the States. Use a large envelope with your addresse on it... I got the international reply coupon from the post office...

The third and successful letter I wrote to him when the writers strike was on... Four month and a bit, maybe five is good really... I think i sent it off like middle of january or something, maybe with three weeks to go to they stopped the writters strike...

The geek in me, well thats a bigggggg part is just so stoked that he actuarly read the letter and took the time out to send his autograph.... I am a fan for life... regardless of what he will do in the future...

Candygirl1uk...that picture is just...*falls down* Falling-down hot. lol. Thanks for posting it and I'm well impressed he replied to you. I shall be writing my own letter this weekend, you have inspired me!

Nat x

Sorry all, forgot to thank everyone for posting those pics. I still find it interesting that Eric never writes "love" when he signs things. I know my favourite singer always writes "love" to everyone.

Special thanks to whoever it was (I'm so sorry, I can't remember) who scanned in the interview from the CSI magazine. Gotta get me a Greg doll :p

Aw wow, congratulations on getting a reply :D that's awesome. And I know I'm late but thanks for scanning that article from the csi mag :)

I personally think it is sort of cheesy of someone who you really do not know to sign it "love". I think what he signs is just right.

Waiting on Wojo for some caps...might have to make my own for a certain scene.

Sigh...so gorgeous that smile of his...so genuine.

He has nice hands too, shown in the first two caps. :D Happy now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back