Eric/Greg: Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Dizzney! He's a lovely lookin' fella ;)

Watched True Vinyl today and had to laugh when Mia told Billy he had perfect eyes and skin. Can't fault the woman's taste!

If you didn't know, Eric's Burma video airs today (with Jorja Fox) and there is a link to it on the Leggo our Greggo thread. Here are a few screen caps from the video,

Hi guys,

i was wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of the 'rare' Eric photos, ie friends and personal photos that were cruising the net a few months ago?

They used to be hosted on an Eric site but i can't seem to find it anymore, or any trace of them...

Great caps, thankyou :) I think it's awesome what Eric is doing for Burma, and the video by both him and Jorja is great :)

Last edited:
Hi guys,

i was wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of the 'rare' Eric photos, ie friends and personal photos that were cruising the net a few months ago?

They used to be hosted on an Eric site but i can't seem to find it anymore, or any trace of them...

The rare pictures were an invasion of privacy and they were stolen and used without permission. It was asked by a large group of concerned internet users that the personal pictures be removed.

Stealing and using private photos is considered theft and infringement of privacy. Many internet service providers also consider it to be a crime to steal and post content without consent of the photograph owners, or the people who are seen in the photos.

It's the reason that fan sites only contain publicity images. Publicity photos are meant to be specifically for the public eyes. Personal and private photos are not.

I'd just like to remind everyone to please be respectful of other peoples privacy. I'm sure if you were all to put yourself in other peoples shoes, you wouldn't want your personal and private photos stolen from you and posted on the internet by complete strangers.

Please be respectful and considerate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back