Eric/Greg: Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the amazing caps like always, Wojo! :)

I have to say I'm definetly a fan of the long sleeved sweater and shit como on him. :drool:

But the old Greg would have never wore anything like that. He is now ultra geek with his wardrobe. :lol:

I don't know. I think even the old spikey haired Greg would have rocked the nerd apparel.
I liked the diversity in wardrobe this ep, from leather jacket to preppy almost argyle sweater.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the caps.... and thanks Dizzney for doing the caps for the Burma vid. my laptop for some reason even though its new wont capture any vidclips :confused:

I don't know. I think even the old spikey haired Greg would have rocked the nerd apparel.
I liked the diversity in wardrobe this ep, from leather jacket to preppy almost argyle sweater.

I just think Greg is turning little by little more into a Grissom type, at least with the way he dresses some times. But yeah he did have diversity in that episode...I do prefer the leather jacket/t-shirt look though overall. :lol:

LOl, this has probably been posted here already, but I cant get enough of Eric in this very hmmm middle aged top. Personally I love it...

I do think that with each episode he has a new hair cut, or is that just me... Soon, he's gonna be bald. A bald Eric Szmanda.... He'll still be beautiful regardless... Yes i know i said beautiful and not handsome, he's beautiful.

Last edited by a moderator:
A bald Eric Szmanda.... He'll still be beautiful regardless... Yes i know i said beautiful and not handsome, he's beautiful.

I could not agree with you more. I always call him beautiful.

I also think that the dark clothes mask the darkness of his eyes. If he wore lighter clothes it would juxtapose with his brown eyes and make them stand out more.

I too have always thought of him as beautiful, in fact he is the only guy I have ever felt that way about. He's also beautiful on the inside, thats what makes him so special.

Greg and Sara:

Lol it looks like they've walked into a haunted house, hehehe. Or seen Ecklie in the nude.

I keep meaning to do screencaps of The Net. You must keep kicking me.

I know he's wearing black, and I know his hair is long, but there's something about this one that I love.

LOl, this has probably been posted here already, but I cant get enough of Eric in this very hmmm middle aged top. Personally I love it...

I do think that with each episode he has a new hair cut, or is that just me... Soon, he's gonna be bald. A bald Eric Szmanda.... He'll still be beautiful regardless... Yes i know i said beautiful and not handsome, he's beautiful.

Well he has rocked th sweater vest before with his longer hair, here. So I guess the middle aged top is not that much different.

I agree he will still be beautiful even bald. But I would prefer he grew it out again, I loved him with longer hair.
Or spike it out like he did when he was back in the lab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back