Eric/Greg: Pic Thread 3--This Guy's Too Hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Yurek I saw the pic and couldn't help laughing

And csimonkey that sounds like an awsome dream, i love my Eric dreams but they all ways end too soon, and actually in one he turned into a penguin which was kinda wierd, but he still looked sweet, i have wierd dreams :)

Here you go Eric as a pengiun :lol:

smile-1.png

lmao at your dream SwamiCSIaholic! :lol:
guys! go to youtube and type in "eric szmanda and jorja fox"
there's a really sweet vid of them together called "Eric szmanda and Jorja fox - hug", should be the second one down and you can see how genuine he is!
also, the first result you should get, the kick ball one, is cool. run eric run!! :D :D
i love seeing the actors in their "normal lives" especially eric and jorja together!
one more thing - I LOVE ERIC!!!!

well :p :lol:
i'm flattered Yurek.
Hitting it off usually means a "boyfriend-girlfriend" relationship.
i'm assuming you mean more along the lines of "i see we agree" :lol: but your english is normally very good so i'm sure we can let you off this time! especially as you posted such lovely pictures! :D

csimonkey said:
well :p :lol:
i'm flattered Yurek.
Hitting it off usually means a "boyfriend-girlfriend" relationship.
i'm assuming you mean more along the lines of "i see we agree" :lol: but your english is normally very good so i'm sure we can let you off this time! especially as you posted such lovely pictures! :D

Oh my goodness! I knew I got the wrong expression! :(
But thanks I'm allowed to stay alive.:lol:
Yep. I meant something like 'We're similar in many cases'.^^ :D

Damn..sometimes the dictionary is very absurd in such cases^^

Well...I'm glad you know what I meant. *phew* :D

Thanks for that compliment concerning my english.
redface.gif

Now..I'm very happy...I'll post some more pics! :devil:

Cute profile
Such a cute smile!
Confused about waht he's found there
Posing for Sara (and for us of course!) :devil:

csimonkey said: guys! go to youtube and type in "eric szmanda and jorja fox"
there's a really sweet vid of them together called "Eric szmanda and Jorja fox - hug", should be the second one down and you can see how genuine he is!
also, the first result you should get, the kick ball one, is cool. run eric run!! :D :D
From the "Help Guide" tacked at the top of this forum.

Episode Linking, Proxies, Allowed/Not Allowed:
Until CBS officially makes a page at "YouTube.com" the site will error on the side of caution and call any clips from CBS.com (ie shows,ect.) will be considered illegal.

Also for everyone to remember check out the part about "Fan Video's" in the same thread, just below the Episode Linking, Proxies, Allowed/Not Allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back