Eric/Greg: Pic Thread 3--This Guy's Too Hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can so totally see him makin up songs while he works. *sings* "shake shake shake...shake shake shake, shake that bottle..shake that bottle"

I found these latest pics of Eric from March 8th, they are only thumbnail size unless you register for them but then you get medium size pics with watermarks (wireimage)but I thought I'd share anyway. You havve to pay otherwise.
Click me!

Isn't that Marilyn Manson's soon-to-be ex-wife? Lord, I hope he's not dating her. Hopefully he's just being a good friend.

Thanks for posting the pics, Wojo. Our guy is looking very handsome.

The caption with the photo's say: Boucheron & C Magazine Celebrate the March 2007 Issue Fashion Portfolio Featuring Dita Von Teese

So,I believe the benefit (whatever it was) was in her honor, which is why he posed with her also his hand is behind her but not touching her, that's not intimate. Besides if she is MM-X then Eric knows her as a freind. (he did attend their wedding)

oooh Yurek i love all those pics! :D :D make my heart feel funny ;) :lol:
especially the smile and a hand one and the whatever one.
and i love his shirt!
(lets not start on the shirts again! :lol: we were posting for ages about shirts last time :D first it was hair, then shirts, what next? :lol: :D)
also, you can keep the car! i want eric! :D :D
hmmm, another smily overload from me there lol. i like to express myself! :lol:

Besides if she is MM-X then Eric knows her as a freind. (he did attend their wedding)

I know that. But friends sometimes become lovers. You no doubt heard the sordid story of how Charlie Sheen's wife, Denise Richards, left him and took up with Richie Sambora, husband of Heather Locklear.

I'm not saying this happened with Eric and the stripper. It's probably just as innocent as you said. He's being a friend. Still, stranger things have happened.

Wow LOADS of great pics there everyone my collection is now way over the 200 mark lol thanks for that especially the shotme one Wojo (i have a thing about that jacket :p )

Oh and Yurek and csimonkey you guys make me laugh so much your great the whole hitting it off thing :D :lol: Love it :lol:

Made me laugh and eric too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back