Eric/Greg: Pic Thread 3--This Guy's Too Hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely pictures. Thanks, all. I wish Greg would get a nice girlfriend so we could see him get all smoochie and lovey-dovey with her. Also, I wonder if we will see Eric with a girlfriend? He's too adorable to be by himself.

Yeah thanks Yurek I had a great time but there wasn't much (if any) Greg over there so glad I'm back :D Love the pics btw
And yeah my stupid avitar was too big so I have to get a new one :(

Saw the New SFT vid and bits of it made me laugh but i have to admit its not really my sense of humor and i just keep thinking that tho its great that we can see more of Eric this way I'm still waiting for that big stella part in a blockbuster that i kow he's gonna get, he's too good an actor for this to be the whole extent of his career. But till then i don't really mind them. :)

And Ericisacutie I've seen (S)aint and thou i was supprised shall I say (I din't know he was in it) I'm a HUGE Manson fan and thats like one of my fav songs so I thought it was really cool, and we get to see him wearing a mini skirt so no complaints from me :p

Well after seeing the SFT video, it is safe to say that Eric does not take himself too seriously. So after seeing that the Manson video does not surprise me as much anymore. Eric is not afraid to do weird things for his "art". :D

wonderful beatuiful pics. he is just so darn cute. im watching "burn out" right now on demand, does anyone have any greg pics from this ep?

hey guys!
i had the most amazing dream last night! *faints*
we were at a CSI convention and the cast were sat at tables signing and talking to fans. i had everyones autograph but for some unknown reason i was going to Eric last (i would be first in his queue!! :D) anyway, suddenly everyone else was gone coz it was time for the convention to finish and this guy came over and told Eric to come on but he said "wait a minute, i'm talking!" then came over to talk to me! :D it was so weird though coz it was just me and him and he was so nice! i imagine he's just like he was in my dream. :lol:
i didn't want to wake up :(
i felt like this -
WooooHooooo! :D

sounsd like an awesome dream! i like my csi dreams they are fun. unless i play tons of video games the same day i watch tons of CSI then things tend to get a bit weird hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back