Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I am trying to figure out is this film already made or what? They showed a movie poster for it already so it almost seems like it is already done. Maybe he did it over summer?

What I am trying to figure out is this film already made or what? They showed a movie poster for it already so it almost seems like it is already done. Maybe he did it over summer?

Could be, and we didn't see Eric much this summer, that would explain it

I was thinking about that. Maybe that was why he had his hair darker. I would love to see him in a darker role too. It would be interesting if he played that.

I was looking at all the other actors IMDB pages and no ones has this movie listed though, so that is why I think it isn't made yet but yet there is a the movie poster. Color me confused. :lol:

Carol Mendolsohn said about the book and gun

"Greg couldn't find a publisher for his book after all and he's carrying because anything can happen in Vegas"

Could you mention it on the show CM? And I perfer Greg to not carry a gun ;):(

And
"We'll be seeing a lot of Eric - working side by side with Morgan Brody our new CSI. Ep3 they get sticky in chocolate"

Why do I suddenly want chocolate? :lol: And we hope there's lots of Greg :angel: Pretty pretty please let there be lot of Greg!! :angel:

"Morgan will have sparks with dad Ecklie - and maybe sparks will fly with Nick and Greg before she comes tumbling to earth"

Can't wait to see them sparks ;):D

Carol Mendolsohn said about the book and gun

"Greg couldn't find a publisher for his book after all and he's carrying because anything can happen in Vegas"

Could you mention it on the show CM? And I perfer Greg to not carry a gun ;):(

And
"We'll be seeing a lot of Eric - working side by side with Morgan Brody our new CSI. Ep3 they get sticky in chocolate"

Why do I suddenly want chocolate? :lol: And we hope there's lots of Greg :angel: Pretty pretty please let there be lot of Greg!! :angel:

"Morgan will have sparks with dad Ecklie - and maybe sparks will fly with Nick and Greg before she comes tumbling to earth"

Can't wait to see them sparks ;):D
Yeah mentioning those things on the show would be nice, Carol! :rolleyes:

Well I don't mind him carrying a gun, but since he was so against in the beginning, I just wish there would have been something of him saying that he changed his mind recently since so many bad things have been happening to people on the job.

I always have loved chocolate but I think I will be definitely craving some the night of that episode. :drool:
I'm not sure what her definition of a lot of Greg is. I hope it is the same as ours.

I am looking forward to his relationship with Morgan...not saying romantic but just working relationship.

Yeah mentioning those things on the show would be nice, Carol! :rolleyes:

Well I don't mind him carrying a gun, but since he was so against in the beginning, I just wish there would have been something of him saying that he changed his mind recently since so many bad things have been happening to people on the job.

I always have loved chocolate but I think I will be definitely craving some the night of that episode. :drool:
I'm not sure what her definition of a lot of Greg is. I hope it is the same as ours.

I am looking forward to his relationship with Morgan...not saying romantic but just working relationship.

Better be Carol, I'm still annoyed with you about a CSI dying in the s10 finale and did anyone? Nope!

As for the gun thing, I liked that he didn't carry one cause that was different from all the others

I liked that he didn't carry a gun either, but in reality, these days he probably would be better off carrying one. I know here people are shooting cops and stuff left and right. better to be safe than sorry in their kind of work.

I liked that he didn't carry a gun either, but in reality, these days he probably would be better off carrying one. I know here people are shooting cops and stuff left and right. better to be safe than sorry in their kind of work.

Well yeah but they usually or are supposed to have an officer with them, and like Greg said "Plenty of people carry guns" or however he said it

True, but I know people, personally, who have started carrying a gun (legally) due to just all the craziness in the world these days and I never thought they would.

Anyway, I am looking forward to Greg's interaction with Morgan more and more, Someone new to play off of.

All this talk about meeting family members (Doc's niece and possibly his wife too, Hodges and Sara's mothers)... If Greg's grampa Olaf is still alive, I wish they'd have him in an episode. And even if he's not alive, they could still do a flashback. Like maybe Greg is trapped somewhere (not really in immediate danger like Nick was or anything, but like falling down a hole while investigating or something- not too steep a hole though..) and has flashbacks to advice his grandfather gave him, and that keeps him from losing his mind or something lol.

It's seeming like to me that Greg doesn't really have any family but he acts like he does by talking about them. :lol: I mean just after 12 years not one single family member has come to see him? It seems that way...and since he is a only child I would think he would have more visits from his parents at least. But that's just me I guess. :lol:

Wow catching up on this thread is so hard work that I almost forgot what I wanted to say :lol:

About that movie, I think I found one with same main character name but different movie name dated 2012, but no other info. Maybe this one will be next year's movie (just a thought after desperate late night search on google).

I also liked when Greg didn't have gun (it kinda made him different) though knowing his experience I'm wondering he didn't got it sooner (if I'm not missing smth).

Seriously no family member visits? Even after that explosion and beating?:wtf:
I'm surprised. He's been talking about them, but they still haven't visited him? Maybe he don't want them to find out about his promotion? He once (or twice) mentioned that his parents don't know about his "actual" job (maybe, just a guessing).

I'm just started to catch up on season 11 (finally! though would be easier if they'd shown it all at once so I wouldn't have to guess what happened before).

All this talk about meeting family members (Doc's niece and possibly his wife too, Hodges and Sara's mothers)... If Greg's grampa Olaf is still alive, I wish they'd have him in an episode. And even if he's not alive, they could still do a flashback. Like maybe Greg is trapped somewhere (not really in immediate danger like Nick was or anything, but like falling down a hole while investigating or something- not too steep a hole though..) and has flashbacks to advice his grandfather gave him, and that keeps him from losing his mind or something lol.

I wouldn't mind a flashback, works for me :) but I think Papa Olaf is still alive, he said in Let the Seller Beware "To this day he still tells me...", I mean I guess he could have died between now and then but it just be weird that he died without our knowledge some time ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back