Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I can say is- fair enough.

About book, actually I forgot about it until one episode re-run reminded me about it and I wondered what happened to that. But I don't mind that topic hasn't been mentioned or brought into show once again.

About gun, well I don't mind he carries gun. I suppose it's the specific of their department issues and I know some real life csi's needs gun some don't. So I think it'd be more appropriate if it's been mentioned some way on-screen.

About family, true. Not seeing famous Papa Olaf, just hearing about him makes it kinda mysteriously epicness around both characters. I believe Greg's family might've visited him at some point, it just wasn't meant to be on-screen. Maybe we'll happened to see them at some point in future.

(just couldn't stop myself from popping in)

I don't know if he mentioned his dad except that one time when they were looking for Cassie, he mentioned his dad used to take him out on a boat or something. I kind of get the feeling that maybe he and his dad had a falling out, either that or his dad has passed on.

I would love to meet Papa Olaf, but at this point, I'd settle for just seeing Greg on the phone with a relative or emailing/IMing them on the computer LOL. I'm not picky lol.

that's a possibility; I keep wondering that too. Or maybe the reason he mostly talks about papa olaf is because he was the only family member he was actually close to and he has a somewhat strained or just more complicated relationship with his Parents, especially his dad because he almost never mentions him except for that one time.

btw thanks for reminding us speedystokesgirl :). Although I gotta say, Grissom has definitely had his fatherly moments with Nicky too.

It's definitely why his hair was darker when we saw him in that picture during the summer. He must have filmed then. I wonder when and where it will air. Unfortunately every time I search for the movie I get links to an old one with the same title.

Well, I for one am glad he's not playing the villain. I was kind of hoping he'd play her actual boyfriend or something, but maybe she didn't have one at the time or something since this is based on a true story.

Well, I for one am glad he's not playing the villain. I was kind of hoping he'd play her actual boyfriend or something, but maybe she didn't have one at the time or something since this is based on a true story.

I kinda agree, Robin Williams is one of my favourite actors, but One Hour Photo totally creeped me out and I struggle to disassociate the two :S Trailer looked entertaining :)

I kinda agree, Robin Williams is one of my favourite actors, but One Hour Photo totally creeped me out and I struggle to disassociate the two :S Trailer looked entertaining :)

That was such a weird movie LOL. And he was kind of creepy in it LOL. And after seeing this movie, its going to be hard to watch Will Estes as good rookie cop on Blue Bloods lol.

It looks like the kind of movie I don't like (I don't like suspense). :( I'd love to see him in something other than CSI though, even if it is a similar sort of role.

Do we know if Greg's parents are still together, or divorced? That might explain why he's not as close to his dad (and maybe a bit of his mom's protectiveness). I do agree he seems closest to Papa Olaf - it's hard to be close to an overprotective mother, and if his father was estranged somehow, it makes sense he'd turn to grandparents.

Do we know if Greg's parents are still together, or divorced? That might explain why he's not as close to his dad (and maybe a bit of his mom's protectiveness). I do agree he seems closest to Papa Olaf - it's hard to be close to an overprotective mother, and if his father was estranged somehow, it makes sense he'd turn to grandparents.
Well this is why I would like more info. We have no idea of Greg's parents marital status.

As for the movie, I like suspense to a point, as long as it is not horror/suspense. I was hoping though he did play the bad guy role just to see something different.

Thanks for the trailer, unfortunately the screen was so dark I barely saw anything. Maybe its my monitor. I was hoping for a more darker role for Eric myself but anything is better than nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back