Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yum

Anyone for Greg in a tux?

SwoonLoveSmiley.gif

Nice pic.

This will probably be the Vegas history ep with the mob case or whatever. So they do involve Greg in that case. Glad to hear it. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Anyone for Greg in a tux?

SwoonLoveSmiley.gif

Nice pic.

This will probably be the Vegas history ep with the mob case or whatever. So they do involve Greg in that case. Glad to hear it. :)

I know!! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: IS IT SEPTEMBER 21ST YET!!

And yep looks like there will be lots of Greg involvement in the 4th ep Maid Men YAAAAAAAY!!!!

If you want to watch True Vinyl, go to Youtube and type in 'Eric Szmanda True Vinyl' ;):D I've been wanting to see it and finally found it :D

There are 6 parts btw

That's cool that someone added that there. Me, I've had the movie for a few years. I guess I got it from the website before they stopped selling it.

Two pics this week, :D:D we Greg fans are getting spoiled this week

I think he's carrying a gun in the new pic

Luckily I don't mind being spoiled with information when it's Greg related! Less than two weeks now to the premiere, can't wait. Hope to see lots of our boy :)

I guess he carries a gun full time almost now.

I know, I don't like it, I liked that he didn't carry one, hopefully he doesn't do like Nick and go breaking down doors All. The. Time. and act more like a cop than a CSI here lately

And that pic he's with DB and Morgan, so looks like he might get to interact with the new characters afterall :D

Greg is also in the new trade ad

Last edited:
I know, I don't like it, I liked that he didn't carry one, hopefully he doesn't do like Nick and go breaking down doors All. The. Time. and act more like a cop than a CSI here lately

And that pic he's with DB and Morgan, so looks like he might get to interact with the new characters afterall :D

Greg is also in the new trade ad
I can't see him ever being like Nick in kicking down doors. I hope I am right about that.

I saw the trade ad. Even he looks too fake in it. :lol:

I hope he has a lot of interaction with DB and Morgan too. Greg generally gets along with everyone, except Hodges, which is a funny relationship.

Here is a little news on that movie Eric did or is doing (still not sure on the status of it).
Dangerous Attraction

DANGEROUS ATTRACTION

Starring: Amanda Righetti, Catherine Hicks, Eric Szmanda, Harry Hamlin, Will Estes,

Based on a true story. When Morgan Pierce quit his job at the coffee shop, Casey Cooper thought she’d seen the last of her odd and off-putting co-worker. But when Morgan starts calling Casey and watching her at work, she has a feeling something is wrong. As Morgan’s behavior escalates and he begins to watch Casey every waking hour, writing letters and calling her dozens of times a day, she turns to the police for help. Only they can’t help her, not until Morgan makes an actual threat against her. Distraught, Casey begins to withdraw from life. But when Morgan crosses the line and hurts the people Casey loves, she must find the strength inside herself to stop living in fear, and finally put a stop to this dangerous obsession.

I don't know. I actually don't think so. I think Will Estes is. I could be totally wrong though. :lol:

I don't know. I actually don't think so. I think Will Estes is. I could be totally wrong though. :lol:

It would be interesting if he did

If not then I'd say Casey's brother, another coworker, or boyfriend, just guesses though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back