Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #16

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Jan 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

That's pretty much the way all the crime shows do it though or at least in the latest seasons. Only Horatio is on the cover of the newest Miami season. Only Jo and Mac on the cover of the newest NY season. Only Callen and Sam on the cover of the newest NCIS LA season set.

2. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

I've emailing and asking Ausiello like crazy lately asking if he had any Greg spoilers, and he must have nothing cause he just put out a new batch and nothing, that can't be a good sign :(

Last edited: Aug 31, 2011
  3. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I emailed too and so far nothing. Totally sucks. I'm so bummed out so far in regards for seeing a lot of Greg in the beginning of the season.

4. sharp52092

There's a video with Marg and Ted from ET and I think I saw some Greg :eek: and he's working with DB :eek:

5. CazzBlade

CazzBlade Lab Technician

Just watched it on Tumblr! There's quite a few shots of Greg! :D Yay :D

6. Dizzney

I would try to screen cap it but it might have to wait until Friday when I have some actual time to do it.

Looking good as always though...and his hair does not look as dark anymore as it did this summer.

7. thequeenjanice

thequeenjanice Witness

8. CazzBlade

CazzBlade Lab Technician

I can watch that clip over and over again :drool:

I've just realised I follow you on Tumblr, if I could connect dots I'd be a world beater! :lol:

Dizzney, I agree, his hair looks a little darker than last year maybe, but not as dark as that pic from hiatus.

9. sharp52092

Thanks for the pics thequeenjanice :)

Nice amount of Greg last night, and this is probably the most involvement he's had in a serial killer arc and 2 or I guess 3 part ep

Hopefully they'll do the same with Sqweegel if and when he returns and his ruturn will only last another ep or 2 tops unlike Haskell

10. Dizzney

I honestly think his natural color is what it has been over the last 3 years. Maybe now after it was darker it is going back to lighter again.

Yes I love analyzing his hair. :D

Yeah that episode and then the season finale did have decent amounts of Greg in them, surprisingly enough.

11. thequeenjanice

thequeenjanice Witness

Yes, I follow you on Tumblr too!!

I was very pleased with all the good Greg time in that story arc. I also like how they referenced him as being the one person in the lab who is into both science and history/lore. He's extra special ;)

12. sharp52092

It's a small world after all :lol:

I know I'm still kinda shocked about it :eek: that much Greg time never happens at the end of the season or even in 2 or 3 part episodes, he might get good stuff in one part but not the second, or the other way around

Oh yes that was nice

He sure is :adore:

ETA: There's a preview of some extras for the S11 DVD, one has a little bit of Eric

I imagine Eric will talk on the Intelligent Design: Creating Aeron’s Legion since Greg was all over the Aeron's Legion part in Hitting of the Cycle, and he'll probably be in at least one if not both of the deleted scenes

Last edited: Sep 3, 2011
  13. Dizzney

Did you all see that Eric and Dita and Brad Tanenbaum did a audio commentary for AKBF on the seaosn 11 DVD set coming out!? I am so excited!

14. sharp52092

I know!! I so happy :hugegrin: I can't believe it

15. EmmaMay

EmmaMay Hit and Run

I hope someone puts the commentary up online like they did with Appendicitment, cause my bank balance cannot handle the Season 11 boxset! Haha.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.