Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #15

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Mar 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DA300789

DA300789 Hit and Run

i really do hope he has more screen time in this new series he more than deserves it.

i dont like the 200th ep ither it was a bad ep and on top giving greg one line really made me see red :scream: he deserved more than that he is a main one of the team now.

2. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

I've spent the summer watching the whole series again, one season a week. I've just started season nine.

I've always disliked that epi when I've seen it in reruns. Know I know why. :confused:

Guess I'll keep my eye out for Greg's one line when I get to Mascara. :lol:

3. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Don't blink otherwise you will miss him. :lol:

Yeah hopefully we get lucky this season and they really surprise us...so I hope.

4. DA300789

DA300789 Hit and Run

im also watching the whole series again. im on series 7 just now and on the ep before ''post mortern'' think ive got my little girl into it as well haha, (shes 4 months old)

also ive just read on another thread. SpasmThatCat meantioned that theres a Greg Sanders FB page page. i jast had to send for an invite to that.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2010
  5. SpasmThatCat

SpasmThatCat Police Officer

There's a really nice pic of him and Nick on there I noticed today...

6. DA300789

DA300789 Hit and Run

yeh i saw that. i added him last night and he aceppted so i looked thro all the pics today. its well dont if i must say.

7. Dizzney

It's gotta be a fan doing a pretty good job of acting like him. But they've been taking a lot of pics from other FB pages and using them as their own, I've noticed.

Oh this week's eps:
    Gregisode: Post Mortem (Season 7) - Greg's actions are scrutinized as the team rallies to help clear his name
    Greg scene: Fallen Idols (Season 7) - Some nice Greg time as he works on this team case
    Greg scene: Big Shots (Season 7) - Greg finally gets his say in the Demetrius James affair

8. SpasmThatCat

I'm not one of these people who friends anyone and everyone on FB connected with CSI, so I wouldn't recognise them. But what scare me are the fake actor pages; I was sent a friend request from Eric Kyle Szmanda the other day and it's clearly not him, they didn't even get his home town right! And yet they were chatting away to me as if they were the man himself.

I like Greg's page though, it's pretty funny.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2010
  9. Dizzney

I've only friended a few of the CSI people, but yeah, there are two Eric Kyle Szmanda profiles out there and one I know for sure is fake...the other one, I think is but not as positive.

10. SpasmThatCat

Yep, I know which two you mean. A friend of mine tells me there's also a fake one on MySpace who pretends to actually be Eric when you chat to them. She suspects it's two girls who post on the page using a name made up of their own names jammed together. Begins with V I think but I can't remember it.

11. DA300789

DA300789 Hit and Run

yeah i added one on myspace who claims hes Eric. dunno if its really or not. but it claims hes engaged now.

anyone else know if this is true coz ive not seen anywhere that he is??? :confused:

12. SpasmThatCat

I'm not sure, that might be the same one. Does he claim to be engaged to a woman who's got a rather strange name beginning with V?

13. DA300789

DA300789 Hit and Run

ok well now it claims hes married haha now when the hell did that happen.
    SpasmThatCat i dont see who it says hes engaged too but this is it : the eric person myspace page????

After looking at it now it really does seem like a fake one.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2010
  14. SpasmThatCat

Shall I friend it for a laugh? :)

15. Dizzney

That is so definitely a fake page. It really is a shame that people feel a need to make fake profiles for stars. There had been a Twitter account that was supposed to be Eric but the person was always cursing and stuff. Finally one day Eric created a real one (only has tweeted that one time on it) and it was confirmed it was real by Dita Von Tease and the other one was a fake. I highly doubt Eric has time or takes time to chat with people he does not know online.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.