Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #15

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Mar 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpasmThatCat

SpasmThatCat Police Officer

I don't have a Twitter account and have no intention of creating one. I would quite like to see what this person claiming to be him on MySpace is saying, but yeah, it's hardly going to be Eric. He's not the most computer-minded bloke!

Last edited: Aug 6, 2010
  2. DA300789

DA300789 Hit and Run

yeah i know what you mean. i went throught the pictures on the myspace one and all the pictures that are there can be found on the search engines and the pics that hes tagged in are by a girl named pinky szmanda are clearly not him coz in a couple you cant see the guy shes claiming to be eric face.
    Its like Dizzney said he made a twitter acount and tweeted once that just shows how busy he is. And if he did have a personal account on myspace would he be adding all these people id imagine he'd have it as people he knows only sort of thing.

i do have a twitter but im never on it as i know no one who is on twitter. have to say tho on twitter it good coz it does tell you if the profiles are the real stars or not so thats a handy thing

3. SpasmThatCat

I'm pretty sure the only FB account Mr S. posts on is the one for his dog, heh heh. Can't say I blame him!

And...Pinky Szmanda?! I can't wait to see these pictures. :D

4. DA300789

DA300789 Hit and Run

oh ive not seen that one on FB. ive seen one called Eric K Szmanda and the pic is of him with another guy and eric is looking at his phone.
    he asls says something like ''if i wanted to make a fake profile for myself i would use an easier social networking site''

5. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I did create a Twitter account but it confuses me so I never bother with it anymore. I did leave a twit message on Eric's page but never got any replies, like Dizz said he's only been on it once.

I friended both Eric and Greg on FB, I know they are fake but it was fun looking at the pics.

6. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I'm not convinced that one is him either. The photo used on it was a photo he had used back when he had a MySpace profile, but since then he has not. I think the person just stole that photo to make people think it was him. I mean when that person has posted they sounded like someone who did not know English too well. :lol:

7. SpasmThatCat

I do love your location, Wojo... :D

Last edited: Aug 7, 2010
  8. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

Same here. There's a Greg page that has some good pics, with comments from "Sara" and "Nick" too, as if it's the actual characters ("George? George who?"). Was good for an afternoon's amusement. :lol:

I generally assume that anyone isn't who they say they are. Even "verified" Twitter accounts are often posted to by friend/manager/agent types.

9. DA300789

DA300789 Hit and Run

ive be friended boths eric and greg on FB too. the greg profile is so funny.
    yeah i didnt think of that actually about twitter. im never on it really so im not a 100% about what it does.

10. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

LOL thanks. Its a delicious place. :rolleyes:

11. DA300789

DA300789 Hit and Run

haha yeh i bet it is :lol:

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

As far as Twitter goes, there's a list somewhere online that lists all the confirmed actors/musicians, etc's official Twitter pages. I don't recall seeing Eric on the list though. But it's been a while ago. I don't remember where that site/link is though.

13. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I think that list is for celebs who regularly tweet. Eric has only tweeted once and that was it.

Okay well, I am going to start the episode discussions since no one else has yet.
    Post Mortem, this was another fabulous display of what Eric is capable of doing. He had to make sure Greg looked worried but no too worried about the whole outcome of the trial. Greg was seemed pretty strong during most of the testimony but not as confident in what the outcome might be. I loved his glare at the guy juror towards the beginning. That was a true throwing daggers look. :lol: Then the controlled calm when Mrs. James and Aaron James started speaking. The look of woe when Dr. Robbins had to say it was homicide was great. Him going out to Sofia and her telling him not to let the James family get to him and his confessing he had not been sleeping basically since this had happened. The scene in the restroom when Aaron comes up and calls him a killer, he kept his cool but you could still tell he was a bit scared of what Aaron might do to him. Then when they told the verdict and him saying he agreed, basically showed that he still felt very guilty about the whole thing. His bitter sweet smile when Grissom told him he did a good job, obviously he did not quite feel the same.
    And the end scene with him, I remember the first time I saw it and I was so scared that the guy coming up behind him was going to pull out a gun and shoot him. I was so realized it was just papers about the civil case, but poor Greg did not get out of that easy still. This episode was truly one that had a lot of focus on Greg.

Falling Idols
    , personally, this episode was okay to me. I liked Greg's tale about getting "action" when he was in high school and thinking about getting a Hurst. :lol: Some nice scenes with Nick and in the lab, but overall not a lot to talk about. I did like his processing scene of the backpack and the camera lens. I really like those music driven processing scenes.

Big Shots,
    okay now another huge episode for Greg, even though he was not in as much as PM. Firstly loved the scene with Grissom, Super Dave and him looking at the limo and seeing who got the best line in. :lol: That's what it seemed like anyway. Then on the street with Hodges and getting all the bullets, another kind of funny scene. We should have known Greg's day was going to go bad when he seemed so chipper to start the episode. Then Wendy comes along while he's examining the clothes and ruins his day...Aaron James was connected to this case and it brought back all those painful memories. :( Then the jerk Undersherriff getting on his case about it, as though he wanted this to happen and then pulling him off the case. I did love that we saw a little anger/attitude from Greg when Grissom told him it was "procedure" to double check the evidence he had processed. It's so rare to see that from him, but I likey! :D
    Then to top it all off Mrs. James confronts him right in LVPD and gets in his face. Another awesome Greg moment when he went after her and basically told her none of it was his fault and maybe she needed to look deeper at her kids and her upbringing of them that made them turn out this way. But she got to him when she reminded him Aaron was all she had left. I loved that he told the judge to go easy on Aaron. Just goes to show that Greg does not hold grudges. And I loved that Grissom in his Grissom-way basically told him he was proud of him. ;)

Two great eps to watch over and over again.

14. DA300789

DA300789 Hit and Run

Post Mortem is a great episode. i dont like that juror who keeps picking at greg but i think in away he helped gregs testomony. that bathroom scene was goos too how he kept his cool. that takes alot too do esp when he keeps being called a killer.

i just love it how his mother says he was going to a fancy dress party and had nothing to do with it but my case is why the the heck was DJ wearing the same as the gang and hanging about with the gang if he was such a goodie two shoes. she obviously didnt know her son as well as she thought.

the end bit also where the judge says greg has had alcohol throughout the day. and did he have some in his system, trust someone to ask a scientist that question.

my fave bit is the end tho when the reporters crowd round greg and just before he speaks the guy who he saved jumps in and says hes a hero think thats great :thumbsup:

15. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

Post Mortem! James family thinks he is guilty.His friends think he is not. The guy he saved thinks he is a hero but the most important thing is Greg's POV here of course. The things he said to Sofia and when he said he was ok with the verdict... It doesn't matter what the other says , he feels guilty inside. He has to live with that feeling... Yesss great Greg angst and a great ideas for fanfictions... :drool:
    My favourite scene is his reaction after the alcohol question. First he was surprised but then he proved as a real scientist it can't be about the alcohol. Go Greg!
    Aaron was so creepy, i liked him just because of it. Go kid!:lol: Actually i was hoping some fight between Greg and Aaron in the end but Greg did nothing.

And then finally he made a move in Big Shots.The confrontation ( i hate that word ,i always spell wrong ). Greg was so cool in that scene with his reaction, with that hair style and that black jacket... I don't know how many times we said but saying it again: they should write more scenes like that for Eric!
    Greg finally stopped feeling guilty and defended himself .On the other hand he didn't let his anger to get him and helped James family.The final scene with Grissom was also great when Griss said it didn't matter what he thinks. (hehe my thoughts for Post Mortem in the beginig is based on that :D)
    He was seeming relaxed and that's the important thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.