Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #15

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Mar 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DA300789

DA300789 Hit and Run

haha :lol: i love it. yeh where u find that??

2. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Cute pic, but it should be posted in the pic thread.

Dizzney
    pretty much summed up everything I feel about FannySmackin. I hated seeing Greg hurt but at the same time I like angst so it was also exciting.

3. DA300789

DA300789 Hit and Run

yeh i agree. i hate seeing get beat up in that episode. i think i would of done the same if i was in his position. he was a hero

4. SpasmThatCat

SpasmThatCat Police Officer

It always breaks my heart seeing him crying in hospital...

5. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

I like the man behind the mustache.;)

From Mustache Till FannySmackin
    now in the theatres! Starring Eric Clooney, directed by Greminetin Tarantino :p Yes it is hot.
    I agree, i don't like to see Greg beaten up or crying too.But as you know, angst mostly means screentime on tv ladies. I guess that's why i like the episode in the first place. I like the idea of the episode. I mean while everything is going fine you make a sudden decision and your whole life changes in a few seconds... You save a life but also take the other and story goes like that... My favourite scene is the hospital scene with Grissom. It was a great moment. Greg's confession about his parents was touching but funny i think. Don't get me wrong... He is brave as saving a man's life risking his own but on the other hand his overprotective mom or her future reaction could still scare him. It is a nice detail.

The scene with Cath in Double Cross shows he is physically getting better but emotionaly not yet. Then he really works hard in Burn Out and impresses Grissom finding that clue about the gas. He was already stressed but stayed calm and patient after the Grissom's boom. He acted mature.Good boy...

6. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Hey, if getting beaten up and crying gives him more screen time I will take it. I'm still not thrilled with any spoilers for this coming season since there has been no mention of Greg at all in them. :( Makes me think we are in for the same ole same ole.

7. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

Every spoiler season we get the same zero result. Last season we get a nice begining with Family Affair but the rest didn't give us anything different about the character. If the angst will give something new and more, sorry Eric but yes Dizzney, Greg should cry or whatever...:)

8. SpasmThatCat

I agree with both of you. Our Greg's due some serious storylines and screentime - I mean, how long has it been since he had that? 'Post Mortem' is probably it...

9. Dizzney

Exactly, since season 7. I think "Big Shots" was the last one that really focused around him and we got to see Greg get angry and stuff. "Family Affair" last season was such a brief moment, if you blinked you almost missed it. Eric's given them 11 years on that show, he deserves more.

10. SpasmThatCat

Yup, Big Shots, you're right Dizzney. He's waaaay overdue for a dedicated ep, I mean come on, that was over three seasons ago! And I think they still owe him for only giving him one line in the 200th episode, too... :shifty:

11. Dizzney

Yes, that was a travesty! I still will not watch that episode again, unless it is only his brief second on screen.

12. SpasmThatCat

I haven't watched it since either! Great minds, eh? :D

13. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Same here, I will never watch it again. IMO it was the worst ep of CSI ever! Not just because of Eric's lack of screentime.

I wanted to add something more about FannySmackin. My fave scene was the one with Sara in the alley, it always makes me tear up every time she says "I came here for you Greg." Oh and K-Fed getting hit by Nick was another great moment.

I also loved how Sara stood up for Greg in Burn out too. But I wondered why it was ok for Sara to play loud music but not Greg? Oh yeah I remember Grissom wasn't sleeping with Greg.

Double Cross was good because it showed continuity with Greg's having been beaten.

14. DA300789

DA300789 Hit and Run

I remember watching that ep and heres grissom having a go at greg but soon as sara say oh actually it was me who put the stereo on he backed right off. i was like grrrr dont you know what that guy is going through. it was nice to see sara stick up for greg tho.
    also i agree greg/eric desevers more in lines and screentime on the show. he has been doing the show for 11 years now, ok in the first 2 series he wasnt a regular cast member but he was there.

15. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

hey guys and girls....

been ages since i was here, eric soo deserves more air time- we've been saying that for ages now years in fact, lets hope he gets it...

On a personal note its good to be back. Nice picture by the way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.