Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #15

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Mar 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frickangel

frickangel Prime Suspect

I absolutely adore Rashomama, especially with how we get to see the scene like the CSIs do. Plus the script for this episode was absolutely brilliant with really great cinematography. Oh, and it's Amanda Seyfriend in it. =D I love spotting the stars in CSI--especially going through the old eps, I noticed that more than a good chunk of the Supernatural cast have been on CSI.

As for Spellbound, did anybody notice that when the singer signs her autograph with Grissom's pen, he takes it back only to toss it away? You can even hear it hit the floor.

2. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Rashomama rocks!!One of the best episodes ever!!
    So different and unique compared to other episodes.

3. DA300789

DA300789 Hit and Run

have to agree this is wicked i just love it when greg looks up and says ''Dude wheres your car''

4. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

There's an article about Eric on a French website. Here is a rough translation done by Yahoo Babel Fish.
    The translation is very rough, so maybe if someone can translate it better i have the link.
    Actual link is here.

5. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Nice interview!Thanks Dizzney!

6. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

Google translate does a somewhat better job, although still not 100% smooth.

My favorite line - neither translator gets it quite right; I'm pretty sure it's "If he had let me do it..."

7. Dizzney

:lol: Yeah I bet he might just be able to do a better job if he could use the equipment they have on set. They always have the top of the line stuff.

I like that he says he loves flirting with Jorja. :)

8. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

If Eric ever decides to go into crime solving as a profession in real life, I just might have to go on a little crime spree of my own. ;) Just saying....l

9. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

darn post came through twice. sorry...

10. frickangel

frickangel Prime Suspect

Wait, Eric got robbed? Did I miss that report somewhere? Or did I misinterpret the interview? Hmmm....

Oh, and I completely forgot it was Eric's 35th last Saturday? Yeah... so, happy belated. =)

Last edited: Jul 27, 2010
  11. Dizzney

Actually I think his home was robbed back in 2007 or 2008 because he mentioned it back then when he did the interview at the grand opening of the CSI: The Experience exhibit when it opened in Chicago. There was a video on Youtube but I cannot find it now.

12. DA300789

DA300789 Hit and Run

ive just read that interview, never knew he had been robbed i thought it was funny when he said the inspector was making fun of him saying he watched too many detective programmes haha.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2010
  13. Dizzney

I found a link on a non-English website for that interview where he mentions the break in.
    here it is.

14. frickangel

frickangel Prime Suspect

Many thanks, Dizzney for the vid. =)

All right, so I was doing a search about Eric and being robbed, right? Normally, when a search is done it's always Googled (you know a business is successful when a noun has been turned into a verb). So I clicked, typed in News > Eric Szmanda and out pops all the CSI related articles (naturally).

Then I hit archives.

And ta-da. Apparently Eric has been fighting for causes since high school... in this case, it was for a T-shirt.

Has to be Eric Szmanda aka Greg Sanders. How many Szmandas are out there? And how many of them come from Mukwonago? Lol.

1) Eric Szmanda, one of the students working to reverse the ban, announced the decision to turn to courts...
    2) Student Eric Szmanda, a plaintiff in the case and a leader against the ban...
    3) And a little background on what the T-shirt hoopla was about

4) Eric Szmanda from Mukwonago High School gets a byline and plays Aunt (or rather Uncle) Agony. Includes a very cute, Nick-Carter-90s haircut.

5) Mukwonago High School, Drama Department receives acting awards...went to Eric Szmanda...

6) Mukwonago High School alum Eric Szmanda is making noise onstage in Los Angeles.

7) And here's the review from Variety about Eric playing a character named Nick in 'Black Box' (and he gets good reviews, too):

8) Gets a mention for The Net: "Eric Szmanda has snared a recurring role on 'The Net'... "

=D

Last edited: Jul 28, 2010
  15. belle

belle Dead on Arrival

Hey,good news for you!James No.6 Jerseys in Miami Heat are available in our factory. And No.1 ChrisBosh's new jerseys.The red,black and white color with all sizes are now available to order.Welcome to [[spam link removed]to get more information.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.