Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping she'll only be a recurring character and not ever be added to the opening credits. From that description of the character, she sounds like a total Mary Sue and if that's the case I'll probably not like her at all. :lol:

Eric/Greg better get a decent amount of screentime or I will scream so loud they'll hear me on Mars LOL.

I'm hoping she'll only be a recurring character and not ever be added to the opening credits. From that description of the character, she sounds like a total Mary Sue and if that's the case I'll probably not like her at all. :lol:

Eric/Greg better get a decent amount of screentime or I will scream so loud they'll hear me on Mars LOL.

I agree , I hope this new character dont stole the screentime of Eric/Greg :)

I will scream if his screen time is not better this season too. Dang I mean 11 seasons...:lol:

this week's eps
July 15th Gregisode: Kiss-Kiss, Bye-Bye (Season 6) - Greg's interest in Old Vegas is peaked
Greg scene: Bodies in Motion (Season 6) - Grissom would be so proud...ick!
Greg scene: Gum Drops (Season 6) - A good team episode with lots of Greg

Seems it's up to me to start the talk about this weeks gregisodes.

If I had to name 10 best episodes of CSI, Kiss kiss, bye bye would definetly get to the list. Not just because it's so good episode for Greg,but I love watching Faye Dunaways performance. She makes Lois O'Neal a really memorable character and I can totally see why Greg is so fasinated about her.It's a real pleasure to watch the scenes between those two and see Greg get so exited about this case. He was pretty serious most of season 5, but in this episode we got to see his playful side again.
I think this is an episode that really defines Greg as a character. We see that he can be passionate about the things he likes, but at the same it doesn't stop him from staying professional about the case.

Kiss-Kiss is probably my second favorite episode of Season 6. His eager demeanor throughout the whole case was quite entertaining. His disappointment over the shrimp salad was hilarious. Here's something I did always wonder though: Was he interested in Vegas history before meeting Lois or did this meeting spark it? There are no references or hints that I know of prior to this encounter that would suggest it.

When watching Greg sample the human soup in "Bodies in Motion", I always feel the contents of my stomach churn. But his expression and Sara's reaction is just so damn funny that I can't help but laugh.

I love Greg's face when he sees the garden of college student's dreams in "Gum Drops". The one thing I regret about this episode is not getting the version originally created by the writers. You know, the one where the focus isn't Nick but Grissom. And the team has to sleep in a motel and Gris is stuck rooming with Greg. And Greg snores. Absolute comedic gold.

I loved KKBB for the same reasons but also because it began Greg's intrest in old Vegas and began his (unfinished/dropped) story arc about him writing a book. He was very excited and funny in the episode as well. Not to mention that adorable smile!

Bodies in Motion, that ick scene was gross and exciting at the same time. Personally I think a normal reaction would have been puking all over the garage - thats what i would have done. But Greg handled it maturely.

I loved Gum drops too, so many Greg moments and interactions with Sara. My fave moment was his reaction to the pot. Whoa! So funny and the look on his face was priceless.

KKBB - The ultimate Greg episode and I'm so glad he had amazing scenes with the great Faye Dunaway. You can see he was giddy with excitement with all the old Vegas swing to it and it was infectious. I also have to say, I LOVE the season 6 curly hair he had going. I wished he kept that.

Bodies in Motion: "Grissom would be proud" is *the* quote of the episode plus he was rocking that leather jacket. I also love the fact that he broke the case by noticing the frequency at which the car radio was tuned into and why and that the gooey buns were not bitten.

Gum Drops: Love the interaction he had with Sara ("Do I get a gold star?") that launched a plot bunny in my head years ago, and his 'Yoko Ono' cough. Oh, and did anyone notice that while processing the car with Warrick, he bumped his head (hard, from the fact that I could hear it) but continued with his lines anyway? Random, I know.

Oh, and did anyone notice that while processing the car with Warrick, he bumped his head (hard, from the fact that I could hear it) but continued with his lines anyway? Random, I know.
Yes, I noticed that a long time ago and was so proud that he continued on. he must have a hard head to carry on like that. I would have at least said ouch.

I'll add my other comments later...I'm on my way to work.

I posted this on Jorja's thread; thought you might like it, too. :)
From JFO(jorjafoxonline):

Artists and Athletes Alliance on the Gulf
By Ipstenu on July 19, 2010

Philippe Cousteau, grandson Jaques Cousteau, went to Hollywood last Thursday (July 15th) to talk about the Gulf Oil spill, and how it affects the environment.
"Philippe offered his unique insight into the disaster and suggested ways for members of the entertainment community to assist with the recovery efforts," said Steve Ross, executive director of the Artists and Athletes Alliance.
In attendance, besides Jorja Fox, were Eric Szmanda and David Berman.

im currently watching all my CSI dvds again and currently on series 8 ep- Bull. from series one to know its amazing how much greg has progressed. i love it.

oh yeah i love that scene when hes progressing the car then Bang makes me laugh but his face dont change a bit. its fantasitic.

i cant wait too see what happens in series 11. so glad hes back yay.

ps i would of posted earlier but im a newbie :hugegrin:

Now for my belated comments on the last eps.

Bodies in Motion, I remember the first time seeing that ep I was so mad at first that we saw him in the first scene and then did not see him. Then finally, over halfway through he is on and then on a lot. The trunk scene is funny and gross and a classic scene with him. Loved the leather jacket on him and loved knowing he has to have gone to the Drive-In theater to know that radio station was it. :) And I loved his "And the student become the Master" comment to Sara and his little grin.

Gum Drops was always one of my faves that did not focus on Greg from season 6. It was overall just a really good story and I am glad that WP was not around and they had to rewrite it. I liked that is focused on the others and very little of leads Marg and Grissom, well no Grissom at all. Greg had nice scenes in here, again playful ones with Sara, teasing about the Gold Stars and then this awe of the nice green in the basement. Still cracks me up when I listen to the commentary on that scene. :lol: And the breakfast scene at the park with the 4 of them was nice.

Then one of my top Greggo eps, KKBB. I love this episode. I love the old Vegas of it. I love Greg's genuine enthusiasm for the case and facts from Lois' book. And he smiled so much during this episode, it was beautiful. :lol: My favorite when he comes into Grissom's office near the end and is all excited about being right about the money being found in Lois' home from the Pan Am heist. It was cool to have Faye Dunaway in the ep playing such a crucial role too. I never get sick of watching this episode. Oh and Greg's hat flip and little stroll around the corner in the locker room in his last scene is so Greg.

Thanks for posting the notice about him being at the event jtd94. I saw it this morning on my news alerts but did not have time before work to post it. Glad to see he is interested in that environmental disaster. Being I live in a state that is being partially affected by it, I applaud anyone who tries to help clean the mess. I get so upset when I see the birds covered in oil. I've always loved pelicans every since I moved to Florida when I was young and it kills me every time they show one covered in oil or dead from it. :(

Still cracks me up when I listen to the commentary on that scene. :lol:

Commentary? As in the DVD commentary? What was it? Because, I don't have the commentary, so a little transcript would be great.

Also, I noticed that Eric and Jorja both seem to be involved in the same causes/charity.

Oh well Eric was not doing the commentary but one of the producers or writers was doing it and they were saying that Eric's reaction in that scene seemed a little too excited, his total awe of the site cracked them up. And I have to admit, his reaction was funny.

Also, I noticed that Eric and Jorja both seem to be involved in the same causes/charity.[/QUOTE]

i noticed this too. i was looking about and saw a vid on you tube where there playing cards for the USCAMPAIGNFORBURMA. it was uploaded awhile ago but i believe they both still support it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back