Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen those types of glasses on many celebrities lately. The style is very 'in' right now.

There is a video posted of celebrities giving feedback about the Private Briefing on the Disaster in the Gulf thing. You can see Eric in the background a couple of times with his buddy, Chad. Jorja actually speaks in the video.Video click here.

Last edited:
Oh, and seeing that it's Thursday (Friday for me):

Gregisode: Roshomama (Season 6) - Greg Sanders, Private Dick
Greg scene: Spellbound (Season 6) - Greg works a psychic's murder with Grissom
Greg scene: I Like to Watch (Season 6) – Reality tv!

Taken from egeria's site.

Hehe the glasses again. I like it, especially the man behind the glasses of course.

Ok, it's Gregisode o'clock for me.

Spellbound? I like the power of suggestion talk between Greg and Grissom . Greg has sixth sense like his Nana Olaf? That would be cool. I like it when he said in the end he thinks ''you can have some beliefs and still be a scientist.'' I like synthesis. :p Also they gave the impression something would happen between Wendy and Greg . I guess i would be ok with Wendy and Greg.

Rashomama mamma mia, my favourite in season 6! Greg-Nick-Sara trio. ''Why do we always eat here?'' :lol:
I am not sure i like Greg's pov about weddings( the Vince Vaughn thing) but it is interesting. He never seems a romantic character to me ( well remember the scene with Nick that the lab rat Greg was thinking he was just a romantic while he was looking his girlfriend's dna to see her inside :guffaw:) but that idea is not fitting Greg's character i think even if he was just trying to seem cool saying it.
The black-white-ish and red color thing in Greg's crime scene story is so cool. His voice is so sexy while he was telling. Yeah the private dick exactly :lol:

Btw, here is a silly question i should ask years ago. Probably so many people asked it before and the answer is here in somewhere but i just missed it... Anyway talked too much, what does Rashomama mean? :alienblush:

Btw, here is a silly question i should ask years ago. Probably so many people asked it before and the answer is here in somewhere but i just missed it... Anyway talked too much, what does Rashomama mean? :alienblush:

Rashomama is a play on words based on an old movie by Akira Kurosawa called Rashomon. The plot of the movie revolves around a crime against a samurai and his wife. The crime is told from the different viewpoints of the witnesses. Thus with this episode being told from the different perspectives of Sara, Nick, Greg and Grissom. Rashomon itself is the name of the gate where the eyewitnesses gather to tell their tales. The 'mama' part of the title relates to the dead lawyer. It's one of Kurosawa's best films. It's also a common element found in films, television and literature - now dubbed the "Rashomon effect" - in which a story is told through wildly different (and sometimes contradictory) perspectives.

I loved the different POVs of the characters. It said so much about them. Sara's jaded, Nick's hopeless romantic, Greg's noir-ish, and Grissom's analytical views were great. I loved Greg's the best. He really does fancy himself as a private dick - at least when he has a captive audience. Great stuff!

Spellbound was also a great episode. I loved how eager Greg was in the case. I also loved the interaction between him and Wendy. I always wondered what happened on that date they went on.

Last edited:
Rashomama - The best epiosde of S6! So funny. I loved the how the beginning of all the pov's have each CSI saying David's line in their own voice. Of course Greg pov was the funniest, we got to see Greg at his best and funny moments.

I also enjoyed the interaction between Greg, Nick, and Sara.

Spellbound - I loved Greg in this, and I always loved Greg and Grissom working together (I miss it). Greg thinking he may have inherited psychic ability, although the ep seems to point to otherwise. I liked his interaction and scenes with Warrick, there was never enough of Greg working with him.

I have a few hours free this afternoon, so I'm watching these episodes! (Any excuse, huh?)

I Like To Watch - I absolutely adore the way Hodges defends the laser ablation, saying that they can edit it from 6 hours to 30 seconds. Which is then exactly what they do!
I love Greg's scene with Sara too, where they're discussing the tank, although it makes me wonder where he got all his nitrous knowledge from! He does look hot, though. :devil:

Spellbound - This remains one of my favourite Gregisodes, mainly because you get to see his playful nature come out again! The comment about Grissom's ear surgery; the stripper, and the date with Wendy and her friend all hark back to Greg's good old days as the cheeky lab tech! I also like the way he describes the scene as a 'robbery gone wrong' at the beginning, which turns out to be true, even if it was Sedona doing the robbing of the guy who smashed up the shop. Excellent episode. Wonder if he needs any ointment rubbing on for those spider bites?

Last edited:
Thanks alot for the Rashomama explanation ! That was quick :thumbsup:

Spellbound - I always loved Greg and Grissom working together (I miss it). I liked his interaction and scenes with Warrick, there was never enough of Greg working with him.

Yes, i miss Grissom and Greg too and i agree there was not enough Warrick and Greg. I also realized they both talk alot about their grandma. Yeah i realized it NOW after ten season :lol: I think Rick's grandma and Greg's Nana Olaf would get on well :guffaw:

Episode talk, lots of it this week. :)

I always loved Spellbound too because it featured mostly Greg, Grissom and Warrick. It was nice to see them all working a case together. We definitely never got enough of Warrick and Greg working together. And I have always loved Greg and Grissom working together (actually watching Big Shots on Spike right now, which was another Greg/Grissom sort of ep). I loved him talking more about his Nana Olaf and his possible 6th sense. :) I always liked their final scene too in Griss' office talking about the power of persuasion.

I like to watch, he was not in that much but he looked really fine when he was in it with that jacket. Plus I liked how he showed off his knowledge again with the figuring out what was in the tank that was knocking the girls out. It was another good Sara/Greg scene.

Rashomama,
well that is a classic CSI episode and always one of my absolute faves. You actually had a pretty good case, humor all around for everyone and lots of Greg. The whole Greg's noir-ish take on the scene was perfect for him. He had some really funny lines, with the wonderbras and calling Sara a "negative nelly". :lol: So many great moments in this episode and great team interaction.

Honestly I don't much care for Rashomama, but that's because I have very little patience in general for the Rashomon narrative thing. It's kind of boring 'cause we know most of what happens with the first story, then everyone else just keeps repeating the same elements. I liked the episode right up until they start with the stories. The scene in the diner was so perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back