Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also read an interview with Eric some yrs ago after CSI:NY first aired. He said he considered moving to CSI:NY (because he wanted to move to NY) but when he discovered it was filmed in LA, he changed his mind. Don't remember where I read that.

So I wasn't going crazy. Thank God.

I think 'Iced' has to be one of my most favourite episodes. It was a very well balanced and well rounded episode in terms of story and plot. We had the humour, the fun, and the emotional parts of it. I thought Greg really shone through this one. I also remembered E (or some news channel) did an interview during the filming of this episode and Eric and Jorja poked fun at each other. So the little 'Sandle' shipper in me went all 'squee' on this ep.

I agree, Iced was a great episode. My fave episode (next to Grave Danger) of season 5.

I loved Greg's hair style - the bleach blond, long straight look was very sexy on him.

The interaction between Greg and Sara was great, you could tell they really enjoyed working this case together, and worked as a team to solve it. Greg was extremely funny too.

Hiya Eric/Greg fans...just to let you know I like him too. But I do have a question that I was wondering if you Greg fans could answer for me. I loved in Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda how Greg said he let his fingers do the walking especially since I can remember those ads for the yellow pages..

Someone says that he said that in 2 other episodes. I know Shooting Stars but I cannot figure out which other one...can anyone help me?

Shooting Stars is the only other episode that I know of where he said that, Kasey82800. TwizTV have scripts for each ep up to season 8 so I did a search through them just in case, but no luck.

Thanks for your help....yeah I don't think he said it again...although I'm having a nice time going through my dvd's and watching Greg scenes...he's a cutie...

I've got news concerning the Season 10 DVD release. Well, blackflag actually had the news and posted it in the Nick/George thread - but it's good news for Eric fans!

Apparently George, Eric, Jon and Wally are doing episode commentary. Chances are good that the ep is "Appendicitement".

Link

Maybe he saw us begging for him to do one before the series is all over. :lol: It has to be for Appendecitement too. Gosh I so hope it is.

I hope there are more than two commentaries for the whole season though. I loved the older seasons when they had at least 4 -5 episode commentaries.

I was looking at the DVD list and wondering why a CSI Miami and NY were included then it dawned on me...the crossover that I never really watched. :lol:

That's awesome! I can't wait to hear that commentary.:hugegrin:
Bad news are we haven't got even season 9 DVD released here yet, so it's going to be at least a year before season 10 get's published. :brickwall: Darn, why can't I live in US?

That's great! I hope its Appendicitement, it would be cool have George and Eric doing commentary together (along with Jon & Wally). Eric would have done it for FannySmackin but was out of town.

Yeah I'm also excited to hear the commentary :thumbsup:
I'd also like to see Greg on the DVD cover someday
I'm also hoping for an updated cast photo for this comming season and I hope he's in some spoiler pics :)

After reading about another new addition to the cast, I just really pray that in Eric's new contract he signed for more screen time because if yet another newbie steals his screen time I will scream.

After reading about another new addition to the cast, I just really pray that in Eric's new contract he signed for more screen time because if yet another newbie steals his screen time I will scream.

I don't think that the new lab tech will steal Eric's screentime.I hope that she will only take Wendy's time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back