Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I have always been a slight shipper of Catherine and Greg so I love them working together.

Yeah I have always been a slight shipper of Catherine and Greg so I love them working together.

Me too!

I finally watched the episode, and it was very good. So much Greg goodness :drool:

Me three :lol:! They have very good chemistry. I really do hope they will continue giving Eric/Greg this amount (and more, please) of screen time! He is just so insanely watchable...

csi is going to perform during halftime in the super bowl, zuiker said thing's are going to be sticky for Sanders in the lab...

csi is going to perform during halftime in the super bowl, zuiker said thing's are going to be sticky for Sanders in the lab...

I believe this article came from The Onion, which is known for its satire and practical jokes. Unless there's official word about this, I'd take it with a grain of salt.

I do know that The Who are performing the halftime show.

Its not even a funny joke and it makes little sense. because the only ones who perform during halftime are singers which the stars of CSI are not. Of course 'The Who' sing the theme song to CSI as we all know.

Like they could do a CSI show solely in a stadium. :lol: Not to mention, they make it sound like Greg's still a labrat, which he isn't. :lol:

Scare me into thinking I have to watch freaking football to see my guys? How dare they! :lol: j/k I didn't fall for it. I knew it was false from word one.

I agree with Wojo. It's not even funny at all. It makes no sense. Satire is supposed to be funny, but that just .... no... :lol:

Last edited:
May I ask a very important question?
Does anyone think we will ever actually (finally) see the inside our Greg's apartment:)? Ten years we have been waiting...patiently(ish). I think it is time, personally.

I hope so.
Geez, we've had a peek into like everyone's in some shape or form. Ha, now I'm sitting here trying to imagine what it looks like. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back