Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, I didn't notice the stripes. I didn't even realize he was wearing purple in this episode (and that's one of my fave colors). I'm always too busy getting lost in those eyes of his. :lol:

Haha, I didn't notice the stripes. I didn't even realize he was wearing purple in this episode (and that's one of my fave colors). I'm always too busy getting lost in those eyes of his. :lol:

GregNickRyanFan...and what a fine place to be lost:)! Even the inside of the hoodie he wore in Appendicament had stripes...I am so obsessed...teehee...
(By the way, I love your avatar...nice! I am a Supernatural (or as my sister and I call it, The Brothers) fan too.)

Ha, my brother's fiancee called me strange because we were sitting here watching CSI (Thank you SPIKE for constant marathons when my DVD player is broken.) and I made a comment on Eric's eyelashes. They're just so long and adorable. I notice little things that make other people's eyebrows raise. :lol:

I notice little things that make other people's eyebrows raise. :lol:

:lol: you could be a good CSI!!!

And yeah, even his eyelashes (a very little part of the whole body!) are beautiful :drool:

Gregfan3, now that you mention it... I've got lots of pictures of Eric/Greg (kinda obsessive fan/photoshop artist here ;)) and on a good amount of them he is actually wearing stripes... candids, events (being Eric himself) or CSI (into Greg character) he must really like them... and I have to say, they look good on him (ok... maybe I'm not being so objective :lol:)

Jessica_Lynne- I agree with Mrs. Sanders, you would make a good CSI! Even his eyelases are adorable:)! (No offense to your brother's fiancee, but that doesn't make you strange, it makes you an observant fan!) Hurray for SPIKE for saving the day with their marathons!

Mrs Sanders- Yeah, huh, lots and lots of stripes!?! I wonder if it is coincindence or if Eric really likes them? They really, really do look good on him (then again, anything would!)...we are so not objective, you are right:lol:!

Have a great week everyone, and may it be Greg-full:)!

Well if you like stripes you will like the new theme for the pics thread. :lol: We will see just how often he see stripes on him.

After watching Turn, Turn, Turn again, it really still makes me want a Greg centered episode, gosh darn it!

I noticed stripes were the new theme, I love it:lol:! I look forward to seeing all of the Eric/Greg goodness! I would have loved to have participated in that one...
I have been so busy and stressed with work that I have not had any real time to play around with figuring out how to post a picture without the whole address showing up (pretty embarassing!). Hopefully this weekend I can spend some time and figure it out so that I don't feel like such a dunce :lol:!
He really does wear stripes a whole lot! And boy, does he look good in them!

Greg centered episode=priceless...

I am wondering why TPTB have been leaving clear shots of Greg out of the promos for the next new episode that is shown at the end of the latest episode...it has happened twice in a row now. And yet, when the extended promo is posted, thanks to the awesomeness of Dizzney, DJRideout, and JTD94, he is there...What is up with that? Yes, at least in the promo for Internal combustion, we hear Greg's voice, but, we do not see him once, clearly...:(

I don't know. I just guess they think more people want to see more of the others :( Not me however!!

Seems that CBS does not think of Greg as an important enough character but obviously they have no clue.

Yeah they obviously don't. If they want to keep attracting the ladies they need to show him more. :lol:

All Langston (and other assorted people) and no Greg make Jessica a sad girl. :lol:
Ha, most people who begin to watch CSI do so for the mystery or suspense, but I started watching it because I thought that the 'goofy DNA tech was pretty awesome.' I still can't believe how far he's come since the beginning.
-Gets all sentimental- :adore:

I started watching it because A) I thought the whole thing of seeing how crimes were solved looked neat and B) I was a William Petersen fan. I got addicted to it because of certain characters whose names are in my screename. ;)

In all honesty, I did not become a big Greg fan until around season 6. I watched the show since the beginning pretty much and always liked him, but it was not until he became a CSI I noticed him more.

I noticed him from the very first episode and instantly fell for him. LOL. I think he became my favorite character the minute I saw him... or maybe it was the minute he said something cute/funny. :lol: I just am a sucker for guys that can make me laugh... and if they look cutely innocent when doing it, all the better. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back