Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well since it looks like we will get a season 11, maybe if we do not get a Greg centered ep this season, we can write over summer and beg for one.

I have seriously been thinking about sending a letter to Carol Mendelsohn to say thank you (because I love Greg and this show just that much), anyway...it wouldn't hurt to beg, I mean, to ask for more Greg-greatness, now would it :)?

A Greg centered episode would be brilliant, and if he managed to not get beaten up / shot at / blown up in that episode it would be even better!

Very well said abbyMANIC, wouldn't that be lovely:)!
I would really love to see him get to play the hero and actually (finally) get the recognition he so richly deserves!
Can't help it, I love my Grego...

Gregfan3, welcome to the thread! :) Just a reminder...posting back to back is discouraged. After posting, you have up to 24 hours to edit that post and add anything you want to add. If it's been over 24 hours and no one has posted after you, then you can feel free to post again after your first post. :)

A Greg centered episode would be brilliant, and if he managed to not get beaten up / shot at / blown up in that episode it would be even better!

Very well said abbyMANIC, wouldn't that be lovely:)!
I would really love to see him get to play the hero and actually (finally) get the recognition he so richly deserves!
Can't help it, I love my Grego...

I agree with both of you... a Greg centered episode would be fantastic!!! (of course... I love him too! :adore:)

Well I think us Greg fans will be very happy with this episode tonight. There was a lot more of Greg in it than I expected. We can talk more about it after it has aired in all the US time zones. :D

I was so happy we got a lot of Greg in this episode. He got to process a scene alone. Got a scene with just Brass. Lots of him and Catherine which I have always enjoyed. We've waited 10 years but we are finally getting a lot of Greg this season. Yay!

I was so happy we got a lot of Greg in this episode. He got to process a scene alone. Got a scene with just Brass. Lots of him and Catherine which I have always enjoyed. We've waited 10 years but we are finally getting a lot of Greg this season. Yay!

AMEN to that!!!!
it's all the sudden this the writers woke up and relized greg still existed (and he's no longer a lab rat)
but let's not jinx it

I am glad to read there was a lot of Greg in the episode, I unfortunately missed it because I went to bed early because I wasn't feeling well. (I'm much better now) so will watch the ep later since I recorded it. Looking forward to it!

I am glad to read there was a lot of Greg in the episode, I unfortunately missed it because I went to bed early because I wasn't feeling well.

Wojo..the amount of Greg-greatness in this episode should make you feel all better:)!

Dizzney- I have always enjoyed the Greg and Catherine scenes too, they play off each other well.

Hurray for more Greg! Here's hoping Eric's/Greg's screen time keeps increasing!

I thought it was funny when he was making the faces in the hawkeye camera to test it and you could see Catherine smiling about it.

I thought it was funny when he was making the faces in the hawkeye camera to test it and you could see Catherine smiling about it.

It was! (I loved the scenes with Catherine too!)

And what about that short scene with DLA? It was good too :)

Please PTB, continue giving Greg screentime like that! *prays*

Yeah it was funny how Greg was leaning back to avoid the drunk's(DLA) bad breath. :lol:

Okay I finally got to watch the last episode and I was very pleased with the amount of Greg scenes in the episode. Catherine and Greg working together was really cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back