Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #14

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Jun 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EOcean214

EOcean214 Dead on Arrival

That would be a jaw dropper indeed :lol: It would be nice to see a relationship form though!

That's sad about the eric szmanda website :(

2. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

i do like the idea of a shocker coming out in the season finale (like in way to go with gsr) except no csi's with their life on the line
    maybe greg's new job will be finally revealed finally (or next week) b/c i'm beginning to think it's just a myth

and good grief i can't believe it the website is closing :(, i'm always gone when something major happens

3. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Well it looks like a few people are trying to work together to take over the website. I hope that does happen.

4. Mrs. Sanders

Mrs. Sanders Police Officer

yeah, me too... loved that site!

5. EOcean214

to sharp52092: Greg's new job?:confused: I must have missed something or not gotten to that point yet but please update me!:lol:

I wish I knew anything about web design or I'd help out with the eric-sczmanda web. Everything I know goes back to one computer class I had in high school!

6. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Let's please remember to use spoiler tags here if talking about upcoming episodes. ;) Thanks!

7. EOcean214

Thanks for the reminder. Sorry about that...

8. Dizzney

Hopefully the second half of the season will have just as much Greg goodness as the first part of the season has had. I still want an episode really featuring him as the lead in it.

9. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

Well, the next episode "Sin City Blues", looks promising. The only pics I've seen have Greg in 'em. And then there's that certain thing the writers said was going to happen that hasn't yet. I have high hopes for the second half.

10. Dizzney

I dropped into the Nick/George thread to see what they were talking about and it was his hair.

His hair is no comparison to Eric's hair. I mean the man has had to many different styles it is hard to keep up but not only that, his hair is naturally wavy/curly. :drool: How can you not love that! :lol: So let's chat some about something here, why not his hair (our fave topic I think).

11. Nick3167

Nick3167 Rookie

I just was at his website and it was having a hell of a time to let me in is there anyway WE as fans can help

12. gregfan3

gregfan3 Police Officer

Hello there! I am glad that our Grego has had a fair amount of screen time in the past three episodes, but I would sure love to see an episode featuring him this season :luvlove:. Am I just being greedy now?!

13. Dizzney

No you are not being greedy. We all want to see at least one episode featuring him.

14. abbyMANIC

abbyMANIC Victim

Not at all, gregfan. I've only seen the first episode of season 10 so far but it looks like things are looking up for the characters that didn't get much screen time last season. A Greg centered episode would be brilliant, and if he managed to not get beaten up / shot at / blown up in that episode it would be even better!

15. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I agree a Greg centered episode would be awesome, we all want it to happen and I am sure Eric wouldn't mind either. Now to get the writers to...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.