Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must admit, my original favorite was Nick (he is quite the good looking gentleman, and the Texan twang, swoon). But then, somewhere (early) along the line, Greg swooped in and stole my heart :)! I have only been watching since November of 2008, so I have crammed a whole lot of CSI into my days! I came across an episode on tv one night that November, and was hooked instantly! Now, thanks to dvds and my generous Santa sister, I have watched the entire series at least three times, start to finish, and got my sister hooked as well :). Now I am going through the whole series again, just watching all of the Greg-greatness moments (and screencapping, started with season 5)...I know I am obsessed, but I really don't mind:lol:!

(Note to self...no more posting at 2:22 a.m. when I have to get up for work at 6:40 a.m. and I am over tired, as I tend to babble.....more than usual...)

Nah, I think you have not reached the total obsessed level yet until you've watched all the Greg eps over 20 times and already capped all the episodes. (pointing to me) :lol: Plus I've capped other things Eric has done and watched them all many times.

I started off watching re-runs on SpikeTV and thought the show was great and Greg caught my eye pretty quickly but I didn't start watching new episodes until the end of season 4.

Nah, I think you have not reached the total obsessed level yet until you've watched all the Greg eps over 20 times and already capped all the episodes. (pointing to me) :lol: Plus I've capped other things Eric has done and watched them all many times.

You are my idol...:)!
Over 20 times?! Capped them all?! Do you sleep/eat/blink? Have you been a fan from the very beginning? That is awesome!
Shame on me for not discovering this show and our boy Greg sooner!
:)

I'm getting ready to cap the seasons I have on DVD. I think I'll only cap Greg; not saying I don't love everyone else, I do. But I'm going to do them one at a time. :)

On a side note, I've been watching The Net (or at least all of the clips on youtube, due to not being able to find mine. Sigh) and may I just ask one thing? Why is Eric so devastatingly adorable in it? Haha, I wanna squeeze his cheeks. :adore:

Have fun capping, Jessica_Lynne! Be prepared to swoon and drool periodically :lol:! I only cap Greg too (except once or twice).
I have only ever seen The Net on YouTube, too. I have not been able to find True Vinyl :(!
The question you ask is a good one, and quite frankly, I think it applies to Eric in everything he is in:)!

You used to be able to order True Vinyl through the website, but it seems to be down or taken down. It was http://www.truevinyl.com but it was not working for me. I have The Net on DVD. He was pretty darn cute in it and funny.

That's where I got True Vinyl and I bought The Net on Ebay. But yes he is adorable in everything!

Hiya, I'm Mrs Newbie here, but a fellow Greg-ster!

I know it's a bit presumptuous joining and then posting my own stuff, but I thought you guys might like to see the Greg video I made for a friend of mine:

Here...

Please feel free to slap my wrists if I've stepped over any lines! x

Welcome, SpasmThatCat! Your video is good. My video making days are over since have mine got taken down due to music. Boo!

Regarding tonight's episode, we had a decent amount of Greg time. But best of all we had a
Papa Olaf mention! YAY! And it was included with a little bit about Greg's rebellious childhood. :lol: Little Car Thief. :D Great scene! Made me giddy. :lol:

Hiya Dizzney! Thanks for the welcome, and I can't wait to see the episode...
(especially if it's got a fair bit of Greggo in it!)

I kept giggling because I can just imagine a little twelve year old Greg stealing a car. So, so, adorable. I vote that not only should we see Greg's apartment, but it should be filled with his family. SURPRISE FAMILY REUNION! :lol:

I kept giggling because I can just imagine a little twelve year old Greg stealing a car. So, so, adorable. I vote that not only should we see Greg's apartment, but it should be filled with his family. SURPRISE FAMILY REUNION! :lol:

I like it, Jessica_Lynne:)!
We really do need more Greg! At this point, I think it is no longer just "we want", it is "we need" :lol:!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back