Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to see the James' again EVER... or really anything referencing that storyline (unless it's something subtle about the beating itself that doesn't mention the James'). I hated that storyline with a passion.

I would like to know more about his book though. And of course Papa and Nana Olaf. I'd like to know if they're still alive or not.

And I definitely am curious to see what Greg's place looks like. :lol:

I think that, as Greg said in relation to his joyride that 'He never found out', we can assume that Papa Olaf is not longer around. Otherwise he would have said 'He hasn't found out yet.'

I'd really like to know what happened to Greg's book too. It's pretty much disappeared, hasn't it?

Not necessarily. Papa Olaf could be in a nursing home with Alzheimers or something. If that's where he is, I wouldn't mind seeing Greg go visit him. Maybe a murder takes place in the nursing home (maybe one of the orderlies or nurses or something) he's in (providing that Papa Olaf has lived in Vegas) and Greg goes to see if Olaf knows anything about it.

I would love to see a continuation concerning Greg's book. But basically I just want to know more about his life outside the lab, his friends and co-workers, his apartment, does he have a pet...etc

I don't know, I kind of think of the James' family as Greg's nemesis. I guess that is why I would not mind seeing them again. It's something we know that gets to him.

I'm really thinking we are not going to see anything Greg centered this season, which once again sucks.

It has only been one week, and I already miss new-Greg :(! Imagine by the time three weeks are up? I really, really hope our Greg is featured well in the Rascal Flatts episode, after going 3 whole entire agonizing snow-filled weeks without him, we are going to need it! (Wow, that was very melodramatic, but I meant it:lol:!)

By the way, Dizzney, I think you are right....I have a feeling we are not going to see anything Greg centered this season either :(!

Yeah March 4th is the next new ep and I have a feeling since Rascal Flatts is in it, Greg will not be in it much. Let's face it, our guy is not into country music. He is a rock and roll guy! :lol:

I'll be watching a lot of my DVD's until then.

I kind of think Greg probably likes "Devil Went Down To Georgia" even if that's country. :lol: I could see him liking it for some reason. :lol:

That HPT song he's got playing in his car in 'Fannysmackin' (just before he runs across the gang) is a little bit country...

That HPT song he's got playing in his car in 'Fannysmackin' (just before he runs across the gang) is a little bit country...

Oh, I'd wager that he likes a little country... just not that extremely twangy kind. :lol: Most of it nowadays is country-pop anyway. :lol: What was the song playing in Fannysmacking? I don't even remember a song. :lol:

heck, I was surprised to learn that Greg liked Pink (the singer, not the color lol). :lol:

I don't think the song in FannySmackin was playing on Greg's radio, I got the impression it was just part of the episode's soundtrack. OMG March 4th is so long to wait and I sure hope its worth it!!

Just watched that bit of the ep and I'm pretty sure it's on his radio, because it sounds kind of tinny as if it's playing in the car, and it shuts off just before he picks his walkie-talkie up to call in the gang beating. I don't think I'm allowed to post the clip here though. Anyway, the song is 'You Are Not Mine' by head popping through - it's not classic C&W but it's not exactly Marilyn Manson either!

Well the writers and producers of the show pick the song to use, I still say that I cannot see Greg being a big Rascal Flatts fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back